The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

Vauban is the one prime for which I would consider saving up for prime access... although it partly depends on what the packages include and what else I am paying for. At the least I will buy the parts from someone with plat shortly after release... there is no frame, hypothetical or otherwise that I have ever wanted or will ever want more. Still my most played frame overall... and still the great lord Booben, who presides over all other warframes with his godliness. 

Booben be praised. 

8 hours ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Braton Prime is an ancient Orokin assault rifle that serves as an upgrade of the Braton. It features higher base damage and magazine capacity compared to the standard Braton, at the cost of lower ammo reserves.

from the warframe wiki....... If you think its wrong request to have it changed...... Just sayingmate

EDIT: See your point on braton.. My bad

lmao we all make mistakes -  but my point stands (at least I think)

If the Braton, originally a Corpus weapon, can be Primed by DE, I'm sure the Amprex can too.

Otherwise, DE needs to fix Braton's description b/c this is rather confusing.

Edited by pikaseechu
expanded on post

The melee weapon he is holding has to be Fragor Prime. By the length of the shaft along, it is narrowed down to a heavy weapon. Then the tip of what seems to be a head, like a hammer, is shown as well. 

But what about a secondary weapon? We still dont have Furis Prime or Bolto Prime

51 minutes ago, GreyEnneract said:

Well now that it's confirmed as Vauban, hopefully Scott completely overhauls the frame.

Parkour 2.0, Frost's old buffs, and Mag's coming buffs just made him completely mediocre.

I agree. As a longtime fan of Booben I feel that he could definitely use Scott's magic rework touch right now... Vauban just hasn't aged well. 

I mean, he avoids being useless by still having a couple really good crowd control powers, but they are often redundant with each other, and the rest of his powers are pretty much trash. 

1 hour ago, pikaseechu said:

lmao we all make mistakes -  but my point stands (at least I think)

If the Braton, originally a Corpus weapon, can be Primed by DE, I'm sure the Amprex can too.

Otherwise, DE needs to fix Braton's description b/c this is rather confusing.

From a fluff-standpoint, basically the Corpus got a sample of a functioning Braton Prime, reverse engineered it, and mass produced it as the low-end weapon we see today.

As far as I know, the Amprex is a weapon made by the Corpus post-Orokin era and wasn't manufactured by the Tenno, so priming it would sort of break fluff. Then again, DE's pretty ambiguous with weapon origins like with the Latron and Boar, so anything goes I guess.

Edited by Alma_Elma

16 hours ago, lightdragon64 said:

always funny when they try keeping something secret but it gets spoiled in the URL... lol

i think that "they" know perfectly well how to set the hype ("warm open heart" for warframe inside the gamers) up ^^))))))))

Teaser.

Next prime is a secret.

Puts the name of said Prime in the url of the image.

cHgLBky.gif

But anyhoo!

Vaubs!

Now we'll see if getting Vauban Prime will actually be faster than getting the regular version.

Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Edited by Ziegrif

17 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

Vauban Prime confirmed. I wonder what weapons will come with him?

From that stick of metal he's holding, best case scenario Jat Kittag, worst case Fragor.(My money is on Fragor)
But that judgement is just from a glance. Upon looking further at the picture you will see that the handle is far too small in length to be the Jat Kittag. The head of the hammer is also too far from the haft to be the Jat Kittag as well.

PLEASE REWORK VAUBAN!

remove the despawn timers from tesla, b/c they ALREADY have a set limit of attacks b4 despawn anyways

and i like to be spider man with tesla link, and make a web trap over doorways!

by the time the "trap" is complete its DE-SPAWNING ALREADY!!!!!!

or let me toss like 5x of em at once or something jeeze

they are sooo weak tho...

17 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

That 'handle' looks like an upside down Yomo Prime to me. I doubt that's what it actually is, but it sure looks like it.

Hide contents

NzyyQ8H.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. :P