Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Season 6 Sortie Rewards

Cubeminator

I just want catalysts and haven't even got one since sorties were implemented.

Or a legendary fusion core but that would be too much.

Anyway, you could find someone to trade your missing part for a prime part or something maybe.

I usually don't have problems completing the list. It's once it's completed that things are insane. It's like you have 0,01% chance of getting something like catalysts, exilus, reactor etc.

The sorties reward system itself is crap - having random drops of cores and unique weapon in same droptable is stupid idea. When there was chance to acquire same parts several times players could just exchange one parts to other. Now we have one-drop-per-part system with that silly mix with cores. I might be mistaken but behind this I see the idea of buying parts for plat from other players: first you buy plat from DE, then you buy necessary weapon part. The weak spot of the system is that new players doesn't really care about "unique" weapons and old players have enough plat amounts fot not to donate. And now everybody is nagging and waiting for tokens system to be released.

I got the Snipetron set fairly early, though I don't mind the cores at all. On the contrary, I actually need them, and have done the Sorties every day to get as many cores as possible. Thanks to sorties, I've easily gotten enough cores to fully rank pretty much all Rare mods I'm using, and even some Primed mods.

Only thing I'm missing right now is a Naramon Lens.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

For some damn reason I always get 3 pieces of a weapon right away and then go for loooong droughts for the last part. Eventually I just buy it and when the final piece drops I sell it for the same price I bought it for.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

7 minutes ago, demminik said:

The sorties reward system itself is crap - having random drops of cores and unique weapon in same droptable is stupid idea. When there was chance to acquire same parts several times players could just exchange one parts to other. Now we have one-drop-per-part system with that silly mix with cores. I might be mistaken but behind this I see the idea of buying parts for plat from other players: first you buy plat from DE, then you buy necessary weapon part. The weak spot of the system is that new players doesn't really care about "unique" weapons and old players have enough plat amounts fot not to donate. And now everybody is nagging and waiting for tokens system to be released.

The things is, people complained about getting multiple items of the same.

Now they complain not getting multiple items of the same.

Resuming, people just want to complain.

2 minutes ago, demminik said:

Resuming, DE should make normal sortie reward system and not jump from bicycle with square wheels to bicycle with triangular wheels.

I understand your point, but all points, in a way, are valid as some people like repeating rewards, others don't. You can't satisfy everyone.

34 minutes ago, Cubeminator said:

Just a quick question.

After getting nothing but fusion cores for which feels like forever.

How many other people are suck on needing just one part for the sniperton vandal?

Not had a problem on the previous seasons.  Has something changed?

http://prntscr.com/aydctk

I do not know if something changed

I got everything and many cores :)

I think it's just luck

Still missing a Naramon lens but eventually got the other normal offerings. It just seems to heavily prioritize the 25 x Rare 5 fusion core pack. Never got one of the exceptionally rare rewards since sorties were started either, maybe some time, but I personally don't hold out hope for those kind of things.

15 minutes ago, demminik said:

Console player here, but since my rewards to start our season 5 have been lens, cores, cores my expectation of getting a full sheev set is zero.  Just like I didn't get a full Strun wraith set.

My opinion is this is exactly what DE wants in me or any other player not getting a full set in a season.  Not as a money grab but because they have limited rewards and need to conserve them.  Basically what I'm saying is they need to offer the sheev and strun and snipertron multiple times and if everyone gets them straight away the first time the last thing I'd want to see is them come back.  Give me half a set and boom I can't wait for it to come back.

And of course they have to some what limit the permanent rewards like Nezha.  Giving a complete one of those to every player every season would trivialize acquiring it for new players.  They'd just hop into trade chat and buy a whole set for 10 plat eventually.  The same for lenses.

They told that they had tokens system planned for sortie rewards but noone knows when (anf if) it will be released. Lot of expectations were put on Season 6, but no. After all it's DE - they can release simple feature in couple of years after announcement.