Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rathuum Event: What each Syndicate Says

Kaotyke

It was said that the Syndicate that I was most affilied with would be the one to contact me, since I main both Steel Meridian and Red Veil... and kinda forgot they currently have a higher standing than Steel Meridian (my chosen Syndicate), I got this message:

Red Veil

"We see that you have gone to great lenghts to help those that wish to join Steel meridian. We want to see all Grineer purged, but we have recognize you have found another way. Just know, when this ordeal is over, you will be asked to prove your loyalty to Red Veil."

What about you guys?

New Loka (ad verbatim)

"Trial by Rathuum is a disgusting farce. How can any being be judged by one as impure as Kela De Thaym? In time, you will help us give these defectors the fate they deserve."

Edited by Kinperor

1 minute ago, h41pa said:

Steel Meridian and new loka .

But i have max rep on new loka :)

who should i bring the ship detector?

I'm not sure, I will bring mine to Steel anyways since the message from Veil was a fluke for me.

God dammit, I asked Steve about exactly this on Twitter, and he says your standing doesn't matter. Well guess what, they do matter, because now I just missed an opportunity to get transmissions from my favorite syndicate goddammituio dhgdisfuhgofugihdsfoihdsfjphoifdjghpijdfghpjfdihfdpijhn

Im interested in one thing:

Do we know which rewards will be presented to us during event, or after the event?

If former, I will just wait until I see rewards for the 4 syndicates that I have maximum standing, If latter then It is kinda badly designed since we as players are getting a rewards that may not even be useful to our playstyle, and basically feels like picking those Jelly beans blindfolded not knowing will they taste like strawberry or booger flavor.

19 minutes ago, Kinperor said:

New Loka (ad verbatim)

"Trial by Rathuum is a disgusting farce. How can any being be judged by one as impure as Kela De Thaym? In time, you will help us give these defectors the fate they deserve."

Not sure if this means Loka is trying to help or kill the deserters, someone please elaborate.

2 minutes ago, BAR_GUNNER said:

Not sure if this means Loka is trying to help or kill the deserters, someone please elaborate.

It seems much more like New Loka doesn't feel Kela De Thaym (due to her impurity) can judge the Deserters, so instead, New Loka wishes to judge them in their own way.

14 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

God dammit, I asked Steve about exactly this on Twitter, and he says your standing doesn't matter. Well guess what, they do matter, because now I just missed an opportunity to get transmissions from my favorite syndicate goddammituio dhgdisfuhgofugihdsfoihdsfjphoifdjghpijdfghpjfdihfdpijhn

Seriously... I'm really disappointed with this. Currently my favorite syndicate isn't at the top, and the one I just maxed out solely for the syandana is sending me a message instead... :poop:

When you turn the coordinates in to a syndicate, it appears you only get 10k standing for that syndicate. So there's really not that much here.

Perrin wants the defectors because they sabotaged Perrin property. I didn't see anyone else bring Perrin up yet.

I didn't transcribe it, but Cephalon Suda wants the deserters to study how and why Grineer end up deserting the queens. She was also a little passive-aggressive about it, which is unusual for her.

Either way, probably not a good deal for the deserters. Oh well.

It was odd, I think I was supposed to get something from Red veil after I killed Kela. But I did this before going after her: I put Red Veil's standing bellow Steel Meridian's and got a message from SM instead of RV at the end.

7 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

It was odd, I think I was supposed to get something from Red veil after I killed Kela. But I did this before going after her: I put Red Veil's standing bellow Steel Meridian's and got a message from SM instead of RV at the end.

Nothing out of the ordinary here. You get one Message from the highest syndicate before fighting Keyla. Everything else is meridian.

@Venom-Snake Here the Arbiters of Hexis:

31 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Hexis is about "correcting the imbalance" that Rathuum has caused or something, unlike you awesome guys I didn't record it or remember it verbatim. They still have the cold passive-aggressive part about allegiance though

Just now, TARINunit9 said:

That's.......

.....a very very different message than the one I got

o.o

Yah we get two from our primary syndicate. You were talking about the first, I did the boss fight with Kela. So I got this message

Edited by Ibro156

4 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Yah we get two from our primary syndicate. You were talking about the first, I did the boss fight with Kela. So I got this message

Oh, so I have time to spend all my rep and do a couple Merid missions real fast? Sweetness