Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily reward day 200 : Primed Fury

9 minutes ago, Sangoma said:

It is already uploaded on Warframe wiki, and it will reach 55% at max.

PrimedFury.png

Surprise, surprise. Name, cost and effect has wrong font, size and is too sharp. Someone was not even trying at photoshop.

Edit: compare it any other primed mod image on wiki (that exists in the game that is) and you will know what Im talking about.

Edited by Xardis

14 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Surprise, surprise. Name, cost and effect has wrong font, size and is too sharp. Someone was not even trying at photoshop.

Edit: compare it any other primed mod image on wiki (that exists in the game that is) and you will know what Im talking about.

I know what you mean, but what I mean is the fact they already declared what will be the maximum % of the mod.
Since it is not yet in game, of course moderators had to make the mod somehow, so they could show how it will supposedly look like.

6 hours ago, Second_Measure said:

Then the surprise : Non-tradable.

I am of the opinion that they should do it like this. It is the only time a player can get it ever, as far as we currently know, and you are limited to just one. After logging in 200 days... it should be your primed fury just for you. You shouldn't be able to lose yours by selling (why would you want to anyway it's so essential?), and people shouldn't be able to bypass the reward wait wall by buying. It's supposed to be a reward for long term loyalty. 

5 hours ago, Xardis said:

It's still almost certainly going to be +55% attack speed at max level though. Why wouldn't it? If it follows the convention of every primed mod ever it will. 

Stupid, animation breaking, illogical, combo ignoring, balance ignoring,  ATS stacking bullshi.t

That´s a thing some games have in common. They go all overboard with ATS instead of delivering a satisfying, skill based, balanced combat where stat sticks like the mods now doesn´t matter but the game provides the user with options to altering their game style to their ways so those are able to excel in the game through their style.

I really hope ATS is a stat that is heavily looked at the mod rework. Both for mods and as a stat for weapons.

8 hours ago, Sangoma said:

It is already uploaded on Warframe wiki, and it will reach 55% at max.

PrimedFury.png

lmao you realize that that is clearly photo shopped?

Edit, someone beat me to the punch, and I didnt bother reading other posts!

Edited by Epicagemo

1 hour ago, Epicagemo said:

lmao you realize that that is clearly photo shopped?

Edit, someone beat me to the punch, and I didnt bother reading other posts!

Then I see you also didn't bother reading my clear answer to the previous one :P

11 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

If you can still manage to execute combos at that speed then I think you deserve to be that OP at least some skill would be involved.

nah, you can just use macros :)

Berserker+Fury+Arcane Strike = +125% attack speed
Berserker+Fury Prime+Arcane Strike = +150% attack speed

So you get roughly 11% more attack speed (2.5 - 2.25) / 2.25 = 0.1111... So basically +11% DPS and an even more incontrollable melee weapon. It's not to be overlooked but it's not OP.

3 hours ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

Berserker plus fury on its own is impossible to control.  I find it kind of reduces my ability to do combos properly.  P. Fury added into the mix would just be absurd.  

Mods like Primed Fury and Primed Vigor are 2-for-1 mods that free up a mod slot for your loadout once forma'd.

Redirection and Vitality: 2 slots 

Primed Vigor combines them in 1.

Berzerker plus Fury: 2 slots

Primed Fury combines them in 1.

Also, 

use fury and berzerker with primed reach on slower, rangier heavy-damage weapons like War and Fragor and Jatkitty and Scindo to try for faster attacks that don't break down combo integrity and for mob control.

I mean berserker goes up to 70 or 75%, right?

So berserker is literally better on any weapon with blood rush, body count and decent crit chance. Not to mention it synenergizes with naramon.

The only application I see for it is for using melee as a side weapon for low level mobs... not sure blending trash mobs is worth the 528 cores though.

Maybe im missing something obvious, but to me this does not seem OP at all.

Edited by TheBright888