Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Props to the devs for the 200 day login

Resige

so i finished the 150 day login reward, and was plesantly furfilled with the exilis adapter and credit booster, but today i log in to find that the next login milestone is a primed fury! Absolutely chuffed and pleased, as i never had the ducats or credits for those primed mods when they came out. So thanks devs, i am looking forward to my next login milestone. :)

Edited by Resige

5 minutes ago, Resige said:

so i finished the 150 day login reward, and was plesantly furfilled with the exilis adapter and credit booster, but today i log in to find that the next login milestone is a primed fury! Absolutely chuffed and pleased, as i never had the ducats or credits for those primed mods when they came out. So thanks devs, i am looking forward to my next login milestone. :)

Now it makes me worry about some of my melee builds may not have points to replace Fury with Primed Fury. Gotta start forma from now.

11 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Now it makes me worry about some of my melee builds may not have points to replace Fury with Primed Fury. Gotta start forma from now.

Yea, just throw the extra forma on now xD

I know I am on all my favorites. Too bad the earliest I can get it is late june.

Just now, lightdragon64 said:

i believe that the 300 day log in reward is primed vigor. sounds awesome.

Hmm, that would probably be able to replace both the regular Vitality, and Redirection.

Or atleast give most of what they give.

59 minutes ago, Resige said:

So you're looking forward to a mod, that at max rank gives 55%, where the old mod pre-nerf gave 60? You're looking forward to paying twice the cost of maxing a regular rank 10 mod for a mod that by all means shouldn't exist because DE wants to put another grindwall in peoples faces rather than just revert the changes to Fury?

Why aren't people more angry about this? This is the sort of S#&$ that shouldn't be happening in this game.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

2 minutes ago, TheGuyverOne said:

So you're looking forward to a mod, that at max rank gives 55%, where the old mod pre-nerf gave 60? You're looking forward to paying twice the cost of maxing a regular rank 10 mod for a mod that by all means shouldn't exist because DE wants to put another grindwall in peoples faces rather than just revert the changes to Fury?

55% is still higher than 30%, so...yes? Also the Fury nerf came with melee 2.0, which honestly had more than enough good stuff to balance it out.

5 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

55% is still higher than 30%, so...yes? Also the Fury nerf came with melee 2.0, which honestly had more than enough good stuff to balance it out.

Yeah more good stuff like Channeling which was added and then left into the game to rot until someone finally addressed every single weapon having copied and pasted states on a devstream (which is why fuax wraith has 1.8x instead of 1.5x) and the button mashing carpal tunnel inducing combo system. Let's not forget about the combo counter, which had to be bandaid fixed with body count. That completely excuses them not even giving a thought to reverting the fury nerf and giving us another primed mod instead. I would really love an answer from someone at DE as to why they're doing this, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Hurray for grinding cores!

Edited by TheGuyverOne

55 minutes ago, TheGuyverOne said:

Yeah more good stuff like Channeling which was added and then left into the game to rot until someone finally addressed every single weapon having copied and pasted states on a devstream (which is why fuax wraith has 1.8x instead of 1.5x) and the button mashing carpal tunnel inducing combo system. Let's not forget about the combo counter, which had to be bandaid fixed with body count. That completely excuses them not even giving a thought to reverting the fury nerf and giving us another primed mod instead. I would really love an answer from someone at DE as to why they're doing this, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Hurray for grinding cores!

Well, they never planned to make a Primed Fury up until recently. The reduction of melee attack speed was to compensate for melee 2.0 being really more powerful than melee 1.0. The melee animations also have their own speed so some stances are faster than others. Also, I don't remember feeling any difference in attack speed before and after melee 2.0 so can't say that the previous 60% changed to 30% was a dramatic change, I don't think I even noticed the change until one clanmate told me... 5 months later.

32 minutes ago, Gryphticon said:

Well, they never planned to make a Primed Fury up until recently. The reduction of melee attack speed was to compensate for melee 2.0 being really more powerful than melee 1.0. The melee animations also have their own speed so some stances are faster than others. Also, I don't remember feeling any difference in attack speed before and after melee 2.0 so can't say that the previous 60% changed to 30% was a dramatic change, I don't think I even noticed the change until one clanmate told me... 5 months later.

The initial change was a stealth nerf which wasn't listed in the update 13 patch notes so that's probably why you didn't notice it. If it was changed because of animations, then what's the point of adding it in now? Besides the fact that melee needs all the help it can get, I don't feel that's a good enough reason to add a mod you have to dump 500+ cores and two million credits into to get a lesser effect of the original mod when they could simply revert the change and prime another mod. I personally wouldn't have a problem maxing it four times over, but this just slowly adds to the grind.

I'm going to stop derailing the thread now and go make a separate forum thread about this lol

Edited by TheGuyverOne

15 hours ago, TheGuyverOne said:

Why aren't people more angry about this? This is the sort of S#&$ that shouldn't be happening in this game.

Fury used to be 90% and nobody batted an eye when it was changed to 60%.  I don't think people pay attention to mods after they socket them.

On Sunday, May 08, 2016 at 9:08 PM, TheGuyverOne said:

So you'rethking forward to a tryinghat at max rank gives 55%, wher e the old mod pre-nerf g ave 60? You're looking forward to paying twice the cost of maxing a regular rank 10 mod for a mod that by all means shouldn't exist because DE wants to put another grindwall in peoples faces rather than just revert the changes to Fury?

How have you held on to so much anger for such a small thing after so much time has passed? I'm honestly amazed at your determination, if not a little worried...

As it is, yes, it was nerfed, but only because so much else was added that people's fingers might have dislocated trtubg to click fast enough, especially with naturally faster weapons lije the dagger families. No one really lost anything important, and anyone who did has had more than enough time and opportunity to adapt and evolve.

As it is, we also haven't seen whether or not primed login rewards come fully maxed. Dunno how likely it even is, but we can hope.