The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

I hope they undo the Trinity nerf because I'm sick of having to forma and reforma her every time they decide they want to nerf her. Her usefulness and build keep changing. Always nerfed, never buffed. She needs a rework.

Just now, -CM-Hekovashi said:

You don't play warframe, you grind in warframe, but now you will grind less effectively, that's it. If you doesn't reach that lvl-don't worry you be there soon

I'm using that lovely loadout randomizer recently put in along with not worrying about minmaxing while i grind for my booben prime parts.

If you allow it to be fun, the efficiency doesnt matter and the grind doesn't feel like a grind.

All the latest changes are targeted to make it impossible to kill 100+ lvl mobs. 'Fixed' damage? Are you laughing there? No weapons for high-level mobs, no skills. And 100+ mobs are still there. OK. You're killing weapons and skills, but why don't you limit mobs levels???

The most attracting in Mag was that polarity damage was a % from shields and it allowed fighting with Eximus and high-level mobs. Now it's a piece of scrap, and the frame becomes REALLY useless.

1 minute ago, shyguyk said:

To play the game instead of trying to bypass it?

As if people who were playing those frames weren't playing the game. Exclude Mirage and interception "issues", the rest were perfectly fine. And blessing didn't need such a harsh nerf, just cap it at 85-90% if you hate it so much but this is utter bs that's what it is now. Completely uselss. As trinity herself as a whole outside her EV that majority of community just hates to use. 

Just now, shyguyk said:

I'm using that lovely loadout randomizer recently put in along with not worrying about minmaxing while i grind for my booben prime parts.

If you allow it to be fun, the efficiency doesnt matter and the grind doesn't feel like a grind.

There is no fun, just grind and fashion. Maybe a little bit of fun JUST after big updates arrive, but that's it

12 minutes ago, DarkOvion said:

Excalibur is hurt quite a bit, especially being it costs 1/2 that of Radial Blind, when it/s 1/5 as effective. (Surely if doing this, it should cost 1/5) - now Excalibur gets to be a short range, fragile glass cannon, that has to be careful not to hit ctrl very often.

Like yeah, the effect of the radial blind in EB was not the same or even 1/2 of the normal skill, but now it cost 1/2 of the normal skill... Something doesnt make sense here :/

Did any of you "DE Devs" even play one of the reworks?

Volt:

Passive gets consumed even if you shoot the wall???

Speed, why should someone stop and look for this speed drop when the speed still has the same duration?

Valkyr:

Who the F thought it would be fun to play with a WALL around you?

Bless:

50m Range is a nerv that i could life with, but why the resistance calculation by AVERAGE? 

GG _DE

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Grineer enemies that become disarmed will now use a Sheev to seek revenge on you, and Corpus will use the Prova.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Finally! No "bring on the light" anymore.

P.S: There's still no cooldown bar for Combo in melee mode.

I've triggered some people by saying try something new. Should've figured.

If you don't have fun, why play warframe. Unless you enjoy the grind. If they increase the grind, shouldn't your enjoyment increase with it?

I haven't done the trials because I'm too lazy to learn them, and i don't feel the need for arcanes. 

About Mag - You want to use a Warframe that is super weak this way? Do you need to be reminded that lvl80 enemies can one shot you? And taking into account that you mod not to have health and shields, but max range and strength, the play-ability of Mag is lost. To use 3 skills takes at least 5> seconds and in that time you can die more times and/or can shoot and kill enemies rather than using weird skills. If I wanted Molecular Prime, I would take Nova. There is no reason to take Mag now. No greedy pull exploit, no shield polarize, no Mag.

Idea was to make them stronger, and not weaker. Percentage based skills are far better due to scaling of enemies, now the only viable play-style vs strong enemies is taking Naramon and going melee critical build, if you can survive the first 300s or so.

To say thanks for update is pushing it. I would say no thanks, please take it back. It is unfortunate that you made a forum for people to express their thoughts and feelings, but you don't care what we write, as long as we praise you. Well praise the Sun, I'm gonna play Dark Souls 3.

DE please... as it is now Volt can move OR hold his shield (speed skill is... a fuc*in' energy killer).. Why would I take this shield, slow myself, open from behind and sides and loose quite a lot of energy when I can just press 2, run fast as hell and deploy another static shield at my destination? Why? ._.

Edited by Zevrill

11 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

dude use bullet magntize use ploarize then use pull or crush profit

yeah 225 energy when before you could do the same thing with just 50, oh and let's not discuss how amazing and vesatile she is now with all factions, i guess i will sell all my frames and just use her since this was such a good rework

I never really take to the forums...but after this update, I'm unsure what to do really.

the mag update was supposed to be a *rework* yet she's now worse off than she was before. I thought the idea was to allow her to be usefull vs more than just one faction? I mean that was what the playerbase has always asked for and what you said you were going to address. just what reasoning was behind hitting shield polorize this hard?

for those who haven't had a check of it, the damage used to be at max rank without any mods, 50% shields drained and this amount X 2.5 to other enemies nearby within iirc a 14m radius. the skill is now a flat 400 damage rather than a % of shields taken with the 2.5x damage at 12m (with the range now being dependant on both range AND duration). this essential removes any scalability for mag vs anything. even with this working against grineer and stripping 400 armour, this is still woefully ...well terrible. the whole skill is now terrible vs anything higher than lv30 mobs, and that's probably pushing it.

what happened to all this talk of wanting damage to scale for end game? you added the jat kittag and sobek augment doing that, why remove mag's element that's been there for ages? iv honestly been looking forward to this rework since it was announced. I didn't mind the change to a wave base when people were saying that in itself would be a nerf, but this?...

just what was the rational? I just don't fathom why you would do this after all that's been said about making the game more player friendly and talking about having thunderbolt perhaps scaling and the like and then doing this. it almost feels like being betrayed after being told it was going to function the same but as a wave form, when it obviously does not.

sigh, I give up. I could keep writing but I doubt anything will change so congratulations on your update, I hope your rational pans out for you, it certainly hasn't for me.

Edited by Soridian