Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, 0zryel said:

TY so much DE! I love these changes, specially the ones that address players "spamming" moves as it really take away the shine of your brilliant work. This will help a bit more encourage players to learn, master and apprentice the variate of the warframes unique aspects in battle, than to make them a obligated choice for certain missions that plague other games out there. 

Nice one xD almost took it seriously

Edited by Zevrill

" •    Limbo: Holster Speed and Reload Speed is 50% faster while in the Rift, and movement speed increases by 10% while in the Rift. "

They just..... I hope that the damage will still be there.

fix all da bugs.

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

Oh man, Volt and Mag are quite fun now, and Mag's polarize does look good in some tilesets, like Earth for example.

Of course, both need some slight tweaks, mostly just QoL.

Magnetize is great, but the activation time is a bit long, and if the enemy is killed nothing happens.

Volt can easily be so much more mobile now while still keeping his previous traits of stop, position, protect, kill, but the Riot shield improves where he lacked, though the shield does not switch back to Primary weapon when dropped, which causes additional itches if you want to conserve Secondary ammo to only use with the shield. Concept is good, execution is good, and not changing to primary when dropping is my only gripe.

Discharge seems buggy, enemies some times are affected and the next second they start moving while keeping the energy visual effect on them. Other times they stay in place but doesn't suffer or deal damage. Due to Volt needing alll stats, he kinda of balances himself, as Discharge, when not being buggy, seems quite a powerful ability, so you have to give up on something to make it good at something else, rather than good at everything, I like that (well, usually I don't, but in Volt's case it still works fine if you don't increase all stats, while in other frames they almost entirely lose abilities when doing so).

Polarize seems great against Grineer, making them lose armor is quite good, however the sound it does when it affects units is quite annoying, since you hear it rather loud every time an enemy is affected.

Since Frames have been so balanced in this patch, can we have a patch about weapons balance though? There's plenty of weapons that could use some love. I mean, I want Sicarus Prime not be as terrible, plus others as well. D;

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl

Ok Thanks DE for Nerfing TopTier Warframes We all wanted that (Sarcasm). Valkyr and Excalibur were my favourite frames and now it's just going to be tedious to play them. I don't understand why Trinity also had to be nerfed? Blessing gave strategic edge, I mean it was even an art form to get self damage just right.

In some cases it cost a lot of resources (eg forma and potatoes) to get the frames the way we wanted them and now it means nothing.

I would rather you buff the warframes or even the enemies would be more acceptable, but to keep nerfing Warframes is going to lose you Tenno in the long run

Edited by Wildsniper911

•    Polarize: Polarize now spreads like Nova’s Molecular Prime that expands out over time. Targets with shields will take a fixed shield damage (no longer a %), while targets with armour take health damage and a permanent armour debuff. Targets will emit a piece or two of shrapnel which can be used to create synergies with Mag's other abilities.

thank you DE that move being effective at all level was totally intolerable now we don't have to worry about killing level 100s by accident as we cant kill them even when trying.

Just now, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

Polarize ... I can get it being LIKE M.Prime but it's not ... IT IS M.Prime  ... WHY MAKE IT USE DURATION FOR IT'S RANGE >,<
UGH ... Should have Just been Range !

They literally made the last good arcane helmet (Arcane Coil) pretty useless. Thanks DE! if i knew that i would have sold it months ago! -.-

4 minutes ago, 667st said:

So instead of looking into problems, that taint everything and always overlooked, like "Grind to Grind!" or ridiculous scaling, that makes longer runs in endless missions simply worthless (those "rotations" are whole different story, but who cares? Right?), let's mess with those annoying frames that makes the game less of a drag!

If I recall correctly, Steve himself said "Draco is not a problem, it's symptom". Well good job treating another one. "This frame is OP, that frame is OP". So what? What is this "balance" you keep bringing up? The point of the game is to get "stuff". You get "stuff" so you can get better "stuff". That's it. Collectathon. And if player, using certain frames and weapons can get "stuff" faster, it's "unbalanced"?

Maybe I should stop fooling myself into thinking that there's some potential left. This is perfect example of development course the in on: Play more, get bored, play some more, buy what you want.

Im also tired of that S#&amp;&#036; of "Nerf this!!" God, why is nerf so needed? this is not a competitive game, is a cooperative one, there's no need to nerf things, there is need to fix the drops of a lot of void towers, Draco, some enemies damage... Instead of nerf, nerf, nerf...

Yes, it have to be balanced but nobody forces you to use a valkyr with hysteria instead, I don't know, a nova or something