Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Excalibur Changes
Excalibur's rework made him an indisputable lethal force - a role he will continue to shine in, but now with more reasonable parameters on his Exalted Blade waves. 

•    Exalted Blade’s damage will now diminish according to distance travelled and enemies punctured, and Exalted Blade’s built-in Radial Blind on spin will now cost ½ the Energy of a regular Radial Blind. Although Exalted Blade is a lot of fun, we feel that it completely overshadows all of Excalibur’s other abilities at little cost. The powerful range on Exalted Blade turned Excalibur into more of a turret than a swordsman. This change means that Exalted Blade is more effective when used in close range and using Radial Blind is now a calculated choice. The ability will simply become more engaging in all encounters. 

I only understand the part to make him a swordman, I don't really like this thing about the cost of the energy of the Radial Blind on spin, tell me that I'm a whiny fan boy but for me is no sense but whatever

Y'all seriously didn't care about any of the feedback we said, like wow, most of the passives are sorry to say this: are pure DOODOO!!

What's the point of asking feedback when y'all don't even consider it and still go with passives that from what I've seen, a majority of players disagreed with and gave y'all possible passives that were not game breaking at all but went with the frame theme and were good.

This is why I have rarely even put hope in y'all since the last 2 years, still gonna enjoy the reworks tho :/.

12 minutes ago, Gilmaesh said:

those tennogen skins are beautiful, really, shame i won't be able to get them.

Yea. this is annoying really. Can non steam users get access to them without having to download WF on steam?