Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.13.0: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks 

[DE]Megan

At what max is capped valkyr hysteria consume? Maybe if we can see the max consume (At 100%) it will be interesting

I liked the indicator to show how much 20 meters are, but I find the consume a little annoying because I dont know how much it is consuming or will consume at 100%

How about if for every enemy killed it reduces 2-5% for the consume? Like that, when you play valkyr you will have to kill in order to keep hysteria consume low

Edited by zuljin3

12 minutes ago, shyguyk said:

I've triggered some people by saying try something new. Should've figured.

If you don't have fun, why play warframe. Unless you enjoy the grind. If they increase the grind, shouldn't your enjoyment increase with it?

I haven't done the trials because I'm too lazy to learn them, and i don't feel the need for arcanes. 

Well then why are you so "happy" with the nerfs? It's not like blessing trinities just run around you all the time messing with your game, same could be said about blind mirages but trinity here is more important. Without it, it's not the grind that increases it's our time wasted that will increase because instead of actually doing a mission you will need to revive downed allies every 5 seconds because trials weren't balances for sht when they were made. If you're not invisivle or invincible, you will die. Period. No matter how good or "skilled" you are. Which will result in difficulties finding players that will be playing anything but Loki there, and there's nothing good about it.

This all especially sucks for Jordas Verdict that all of the players already hate because not only you can't use any kind of cc there at all because you need to kill enemies, but your health will be drained ultra fast as well because of the toxin or whatever it is that is able to kill you in a matter of 2-3 seconds.

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

yo DE was the Valkyr Warcry nerf a  mistake or a bug ? seeing how its not listed in the changes list   that warcry no longer affects valkyr  (havent tested on teammates yet so maybe its just bugged)

With all due respect DE but do you even play your game ? Or did you just see what builds are popular and therefore will be nerfed(Mag Greedy pull for farming being to easy)... Im sad with changes like that.(And just fyi did you noticed that all new stuff, rework, balances are shown on low level enemies ?). I hope you will now get a week of calming collect the data and adjust those changes accordingly cause im tired when warframes having r10 mods being useless. 

1 hour ago, TheRealDRAGVAR said:

RIP mag

rip mag? did you even play her yet? she is basically a nova now with her shield polarize and will deal tons of damage if you go range, damage and duration. While she doesn't have the nuking capabilities against corpus anymore with shield polarize, she now instead offers utility and debuffing, to the point where corrosive projection might not be even needed. (further testing still required though)

5 minutes ago, Putre said:

yeah 225 energy when before you could do the same thing with just 50, oh and let's not discuss how amazing and vesatile she is now with all factions, i guess i will sell all my frames and just use her since this was such a good rework

And do not forget about low energy missions.

I think DE trying to tell us not-so-coordinated-not-hardcore players to stick to mid levels (40-60) and forget about high level/endgame stuff.

LoR was already hard when you have friends lesser than 4 and have to take a random person now its even more out of reach for public players.

Just now, gkuoni said:

rip mag? did you even play her yet? she is basically a nova now with her shield polarize and will deal tons of damage if you go range, damage and duration. While she doesn't have the nuking capabilities against corpus anymore with shield polarize, she now instead offers utility and debuffing, to the point where corrosive projection might not be even needed. (further testing still required though)

Did you even try her out? Please stop defending this major S#&$ IT IS A FLAT VALUE no @(*()$ percentage on shields or armor so yes mag is a stupid frame now, useless and not even worth looking at

Love you guys for fixing the rope bits on the mios and lacera alongside the sydon, but sadly now if you equip either the mios or lacera chromas effigy disappears excluding the helmet!
Also the mios still uses the lacera's rope

Oberon's Passive is lackluster, but what I want to talk about is a bug that I found after doing the Gold Potato run. My friend was playing Oberon, and I was playing Frost. The Drahk slowed due to Frost's bubble and after Oberon took control they remained slowed until we killed them. 

Edited by RenegadeJonesy

So instead of looking into problems, that taint everything and always overlooked, like "Grind to Grind!" or ridiculous scaling, that makes longer runs in endless missions simply worthless (those "rotations" are whole different story, but who cares? Right?), let's mess with those annoying frames that makes the game less of a drag!

If I recall correctly, Steve himself said "Draco is not a problem, it's symptom". Well good job treating another one. "This frame is OP, that frame is OP". So what? What is this "balance" you keep bringing up? The point of the game is to get "stuff". You get "stuff" so you can get better "stuff". That's it. Collectathon. And if player, using certain frames and weapons can get "stuff" faster, it's "unbalanced"?

Maybe I should stop fooling myself into thinking that there's some potential left. This is perfect example of development course the in on: Play more, get bored, play some more, buy what you want.

TY so much DE! I love these changes, specially the ones that address players "spamming" moves as it really take away the shine of your brilliant work. This will help a bit more encourage players to learn, master and apprentice the variate of the warframes unique aspects in battle, than to make them a obligated choice for certain missions that plague other games out there.