Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.3

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, YourMoms said:

I'm still thinking why is this such an acheivement for some people. As a doctor it sounds similar to the selfie/instagram desease.

Achievement & Disease... And Instagram.

well. it it because first post usually get more view and attention, especially when there is a unfix bug you want DE staff to take action.

13 hours ago, AntaresSQ01 said:

Oh so you could revert a single gun's sound due to it being widely requested but actually the rest of the patch DUE TO BEING DISLIKED BY LIKE 80% OF ALL PLAYERS... Nice...

Dont assume things and learn to play

Dropping by to say that this new system for unranked weapons/warframe is nice. No more grinding to Level 14 just to install Serration, etc. Very good move. At first I was all like "I smell bs inbound", but then I was all like "awwww sweet"

Edited by StealthDragoon

5 hours ago, Blood_Poppy said:

Achievement & Disease... And Instagram.

well. it it because first post usually get more view and attention, especially when there is a unfix bug you want DE staff to take action.

Sounds legit.And friendly,I appreciate that.

13 hours ago, AceDreamer said:

tfw a warframe was inetesting as a support role in the begining and a decent pick, and after 87 billion nerfs people will straight up tell you "no, you can't come with Mag" 

DE has every single right to do as they please to Mag, it's their vision, it's their game.

The community cries, because it lost one of it's favourite frames. It now is 200% objectively better to pick so many other frames for most missions. That's why the comunnity cries. Nerfs are never good. It's better to buff every other frame than to nerf one.

she only got one balance pass to my knowledge, and that was a week ago.

The community cries, because they can't adapt to something new that is within DE's vision.  If people aren't given handouts - a cheese frame like mag once was - that's when they cry.  I've been running mag prime almost non stop ever since the update into end game content, and she's 200% better now, but people fail to realize that because all they want is to one-hit wonder everything.  It was the same with saryn, and yet she does a stupidly insane amount of damage now.  Instead of complaining all the time, people need to learn how to adapt and adjust to new ideas - if a frame like mag was cheesing with one button all the way into end game, it's going to get a balance pass (not nerf).  Same with Trinity, same with Saryn, same with Excalibur, and so on.  You can't remedy a game's damage tables and dps interactions with frames by just buffing everything - that's how you ruin the game.  You have to balance things and provide some sort of synergy, and until you realize that, you're always going to view things as failures, always so short-sighted that you don't see the bigger picture.  

Grow up, man.  

Not sure how long ago it was when the Stradavar came out, but I just wanted to say great work on that rifle. I really like the fire mode selector secondary feature on it. @[DE]Megan Could it be possible that eventually other older weapons could get the same type of feature added to them in the future? Would be nice to see that fire mode selector on a wider range of rifles, even on some of the burst rifles to change burst rates.

On the subject of burst weapons though, I have a request about that. If and when burst rifles do get any updates added to them (like maybe the burston the concept image was once shown for in a livestream), could you please consider the idea of increasing the base fire stability on the burston? Every other burst rifle has more manageable recoil except for the burston line.

Edited by Cmdr_Forge

are you guys going to EVER fix the kestrel getting stuck in mid flight after throwing it and it's on it's return path?  Seriously it gets stuck for like 30 seconds, 90% of the time it's thrown, any time it has either entropic flight or whirlwind.  Fix it.  it's annoying.  other glaive class weps only get stuck maybe 5% at most.

How does it ruin game play?  I understand it use to be a form of achievement, but for an avid forma user it grows tiring spending  hours to forma frames/ weapons especially guns due to no stance mod giving additional mod slots.  Yes, it did mess with one aspect of the game, but the only other fix i would see fitting is make forma use not reset frame/weapon rank.

When did the Void Tables got, argon crytals and neurodes as rewards? i knew of fusion cores in all colors and orokin cells single or 3x stack. but this? and t3 def has forma bp in c rotation? t3 def and survival c rotations are packed with tons of diffrent rewards (8 and 9), some of those drop else where too, why is that so?

Edited by Golriat

my game wont work it says fail to update  it keeps saying that I tried to fix it and watched videos about how to. please help me......................................................                  

1 hour ago, alfredo1540 said:

my game wont work it says fail to update  it keeps saying that I tried to fix it and watched videos about how to. please help me......................................................                  

first post on the forums, and totes on the wrong thread.  nice.  tenno out of tenno

@[DE]Megan I've made two posts about the problems regarding the problem of host migrations happening quite a lot more recently with the Update 18.13 patch. Also, open squads is a lie, I'll try to join a mission that has 2 or more squads and I will have to host one for myself when there are supposedly "open" squads. Will this or will this not be fixed? Because this makes public missions a pain in the backside. I have posted TWO posts, one directly talking about it and another mentioning this issue/the host migration issue.

http://imgur.com/mcpKJkX

Edited by LittleArachnid

Hay DE, Trade and Recruiting chats are literally the worst things in your game right now, stop ignoring the real problems and come up with something better.

And matchmaking appears to be broken right now. Last couple days I've had to try like 10 times at least to even get in a mission while in public. I'd have hosted myself, but the game would just kick me back to the pre-matchmaking "accept" stage after each failure. Seriously wtf.

And get rid of host migration outside of missions, would you? Half the time it doesn't work, and you're stuck there forever waiting for the server to realize it's not working; and the other half of the time you're pubbing anyway and the people left in the squad try to put up missions and start timers on it without consulting you. Host migration outside of missions has been useful to me literally once since you implemented it. Every other time it's ranged from slightly obnoxious to actual cancer.

Edited by Aebara