Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Todays Sortie 3

14 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

I thought it was pretty easy. I went in with Limbo to protect the squad from her bombing and everyone else played normally.

You don't even need that. You get a really long warning with the lights on the floor. Just run away from those.
When the air strike starts, just have everybody in their own corner and then jump away from that.

Unless you are talking about her usual rockets, which can be avoided by jumping around all the time. No idea why they had to speed them up. When you have reasonable time to react it's quite fun, where you have to shoot a bit and then run away. The way they work right now is that you basically run away all the time, because reacting isn't really possible. The good way to deal with those is probably volt shields.
And don't forget the rollers. Why do those have to be in there? The pads to stand on are a totally fine mechanic. No need to make it extremely annoying by adding rollers.

But overall that fight isn't that hard to complete without any specific warframe powers to avoid damage. With those it's pretty easy.
Lehpantis today also isn't that hard. Rhino is probably the best frame, because he has the damage buff + he doesn't really care about the toxic clouds. Both fights take a while, but in a group with good weapons that doesn't die all the time, it's totally fine.

Just now, gluih said:

You don't even need that. You get a really long warning with the lights on the floor. Just run away from those.
When the air strike starts, just have everybody in their own corner and then jump away from that.

I'd rather use the safest and simplest method when avoiding a map bombing, especially if i have the means to do so. Another player becoming incapacitated usually becomes a liability to others in the squad on high-level missions.

1 hour ago, AurumandArgentum said:

The sortie 3 today, Lephantis assassination, Pistol only. My god DE, my god, also if anyone actually completes it, post something here to brag.

Honestly don't think they could make Sorties LESS enjoyable if they outright tried. O e series of awful experiences after another.

Honestly, who is still running these?

c64400e23b.jpg

I was slowva, we had a bless trinity and a couple of others that i forget. My corrosive vaykor marelok was doing sweet damage :D

took just under 10 mins, wasn't very bad at all (was just a random group too)

Edited by spacedkadet

5 hours ago, AurumandArgentum said:

The sortie 3 today, Lephantis assassination, Pistol only. My god DE, my god, also if anyone actually completes it, post something here to brag.

We completed it at the second try with ammo mutation mod (first try we didnt put it on the build hahahha)

Squad was: vauban prime (me), excalibur, mirage and atlas.

Edited by ArionLightning

3 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Honestly don't think they could make Sorties LESS enjoyable if they outright tried. O e series of awful experiences after another.

Honestly, who is still running these?

Seriously, this was fun. Genuinely, truly, fun. Four Warframes and one tanky-as-balls Ancient Specter, everybody running around shooting the big pink things? 

My team was a mixed bag and I don't think any of them had any damage or suriviablity powers because we had lots of revives. I was using rhino. 

I used Akstilleto prime and was running out of ammo a lot. I figured ammo would spawn more for us but most of the ammo was shotgun and rifle. It's alright though. I used stomp a lot to stun the ground unit and thanks to a really high strength I never lost iron skin too much. 

If I could do it all again I would totally level up my prime pistol ammo mutation. Also maybe play Trinity so everyone wouldn't be killed so much. I'm pretty sure I took down 2 single heads and 1 large head by myself though which was cool.

I just attempted him twice now, First try, corpus head refuses to open for 20 minutes straight, team gives up.

Second try? Grineer head does not pop up at any point, cant be attacked, stage 1 cant be finished..

Not a great start..

Damaging him down is easy though, he just cheats by bugging out.. :(

Edited by enizer

Did it with a friend, Nova for slowing, Trinity for heal/dmg reduction. Brought Lex P and Rakta Ballistica, Lephantis lasted less than 5 minutes, and the only problem was the exit door bugging for a couple minutes.

Other than that there was nothing to be worried about as long as we kept bless and slowing up.