Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Story Behind Your Name

Chris9428

Playing Golden Sun (I think it was The Lost Age, I don't remember which one), once after I got the Sol Blade, I was never able to perform the special ability. But then I got the Big Bang gloves, and all of the abilities started casting more often, even though it didn't have anything to do with the gloves, I gave them that special ability. Megiddo was a Mars-based ability so blazing ability, Blaze - Big Bang, yeah, there it goes.

And Blaziken was for a long time my favorite pokemon, so yeah, there's that too

I played this iOS MMO of sorts. Being the super edgy teenager I was, I chose the name "Corrupted".

Over time, I had lots of variations. Like "CoRRupTed" and "CoRrUpTeD". At some point I decided it was too long and not very notable. Just an edgy word. So, I took off the "upted" and used CoRR.

For whatever reason, anywhere I go, the name CoRR is taken. So, I added on the letter that would minimize changing how the name sounded when said. Thus: CoRRh

There wont be peace ... only the embrace of CHAOS !!!

(Severus of Warhammer 40k from the game Firewarrior)

the addition Lanskerr was needed because its always taken,... and part of my last name ... partly

i often use SEV and or Severus alone if im allowed to do so ... until a game refuses so im  adding my half-real name to it with lanskerr ...

funny thing is: i love the series LEXX there was a "sex slave" with the name XEV and people i know always think i took her name ... because while the series is relatively unknown nobody has played firewarrior that i know of ... so they always think about her ..

on other games: G-(er)man

its the gman from half life and its hinted that hes a german ... both makes sence so i used that name

Edited by Severuslanskerr

I had a different username but it always bothered me because I forgot to capitalise it.

So, one year after I was sitting here with too much plat in my hands and asked myself, what should I change my username to? I wanted something unique and funny that most people wouldn't have thought of. I found it when I stumbled upon some messages from the good ol' Gate Crash event. "Martian Oasis Jellyfish"? I could call myself that. Here, done it.

Looks like someone has bad directional sight huehuehue

Nope

Yep.  It gets even worse on the East Coast.  I got stuck in a parking lot because I kept taking left turns instead of right.  It was hilarious and traumatic at the same time. 

Playing Golden Sun (I think it was The Lost Age, I don't remember which one), once after I got the Sol Blade, I was never able to perform the special ability. But then I got the Big Bang gloves, and all of the abilities started casting more often, even though it didn't have anything to do with the gloves, I gave them that special ability. Megiddo was a Mars-based ability so blazing ability, Blaze - Big Bang, yeah, there it goes.

The Unleash attacks in the Golden Sun games are based on the Character's critical hit rate: Equip +Crit Rate gear like Hyper Boots, Warrior Helm and the like, and enjoy the near constant Meggido or otherwise unleashes. Yes, it is rather broken but rather fun. So, if memory Serves right, the Big Bang Gloves giving +Crit did give you more shots at it.

Oh, and Meggido is actually a Venus aligned attack (oddly) to play off Isaac or Felix's Venus Power rating, being their the only ones to equip it.

As for myself:

I enjoyed collecting Bionicle when I was younger and my mum got me a pack of Krana one time. In the pack, there was a Black Krana.

From there, I basically made it into the portmanteau Blakrana and it's been my 'Profile/user' name for general accounts ever since. Though if I have character creation, I will endeavour to give characters Actual Names because I dislike using Blakrana as anything more than a 'callsign/nickname'.

It all started with hunting Grizzlies with a good friend of mine in Red Dead Redemption. We also played a lot of Halo, and I thought it would be a bit funny for randos to read in the kill feed 'A Frikn Grizzly killed [player]' Also, Grizzlies are awesome, so the name stuck!

Mine is flawlez300zx which was NOT my decision at first.

I usually go with Rainingsunshine (because I try to be super positive) but my boyfriend made the account when we first bought the PS3. I have come to love the name, even if everyone calls me Flaw for sort :) but it is named after our cars. We own two Nissan 300zx's (one red and one blue!)

My name has absolutely no significance.

Like the font that you used.. XD

I had a different username but it always bothered me because I forgot to capitalise it.

So, one year after I was sitting here with too much plat in my hands and asked myself, what should I change my username to? I wanted something unique and funny that most people wouldn't have thought of. I found it when I stumbled upon some messages from the good ol' Gate Crash event. "Martian Oasis Jellyfish"? I could call myself that. Here, done it.

You taste bad. You made Baro sick.

Edited by LogaMC1995