Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Vault Feedback

Multicom-EN-

8 minutes ago, Phatose said:

Core problem with your arguement:  75% discounts are hard to come by for some people. 

If you don't assume some form of discount and go off of straight plat values (which doesn't make sense--why would this special deal not REALLY be at a discount for the platinum when discounts exist?), then the armor/Prime gear is much cheaper. The exclusivity and polish on Targis makes it worth ~$20 which you can find in other threads. if you go by listed "this is the value you're getting!" then the Prime Accessories, a $110 value, is being given at $49.99 USD. 

That means the 90 days of two boosters, which is $99.99, makes up most of it. So the Prime Accessories are $10 from that logic? 

Not really. Psychologically that's not true, and it doesn't matter much because DE won't make a separate cosmetic option selling at that low price point. They had 8 months to consider it, and didn't do it. 

Thing is though, you pay $60, or you don't get the bundle. The 50-75% off deals let you buy at smaller amounts--last summer I got ridiculous luck (or the system just noticed I was willing to use the coupons) and used 6 75% off coupons, with only one at $25. 

You can't do that with this option. It also doesn't really make sense--why would DE even offer the existing (1050 platinum for $49.99 USD) if this Vault exists? 

To sell the Prime gear and the cosmetics, therefore those are the main drive--it's where players will feel they're really spending their money. 

If the main driving force of the package is the gear/cosmetics, then the platinum can be considered to be at some sort of discount. 

The issue I and others have is that even with that platinum at a psychological discount (for most players, I'll assume that they see this as Targis+Prime gear, and some plat, rather than plat + some other goodies) is that Prime Gear we don't want/need is inflating the price. 

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera

There is no way in hell I'm paying $60 for a set of cosmetic armor and 1200 platinum.  Don't say that there are other items included because for me, they are effectively worthless.

If you want to pay $60, you go right ahead.  I'm not telling anyone how to spend their money.

But I won't be.

Would it honestly be that  hard for BluePrints to be given to players who already own the gear of the package?

My friend would happily buy it then, but until then, it;s a huge waste of money for them. Duplicates are worthless. 

Thats the nature of f2p games nowadays. Whats shocking to me is how few people actually know how f2p markets work.

Also F2P=/= Having a business model that actively punishes veteran players. 

Edited by oceano4

It's greed. Targis originally came with nyx not mag. They kno it has hype so they block it behind 90% fluff as always because they hope to cash in on desperate souls.

Leaves a sour taste doesn't it? I won't buy the bundle because every time I'd use the armor I'd be disgusted with myself for buying all the other useless junk.

Edited by LethalAffliction

1 hour ago, MordaxPraetorian said:

When I look at the Prime Accessories Pack, there's one word that stands out for me, which is "Exclusive"

This is a promise from DE to everyone buying this pack that the deal will never be available again

Therefore, the best deal they could do for you, without breaking that pact with everyone who bought the accessories the first time around, is the same pack at the same price but without the boosters. Honestly you should be thankful that the accessories are available again at all.

I don't know what the $ price is, but for me the Prime Accessories pack is £32.99, and lets face it, you buy it for the Accessories and the boosters are a non factor

The Vault pack is £39.59, that's a difference of a whole £6.50 for something which, until these Vault Packs came along, you never stood to have another chance at acquiring

Honestly, if DE just released this pack separately, for the same price, but with just the accessories and the plat, then I don't think nearly as many people would be complaining. But by adding some equipment they've somehow upset everyone.

If they had released just the accessories at the Prime Access price, then everyone who bought the Accessory Pack the first time around would be complaining that a deal offered to them as "exclusive" was not, because they don't perceive the boosters to be a meaningful change to the deal

first off it will be available at a later date.... and no one likes to pay for things they already own. all that other stuff is just a bad argument because because it doesn't justify DE's decision.

7 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

We don't get plat in regular Prime Accessories, we get 90 day boosters...

We could buy boosters with the plat that it comes with.

Problem solved :3

You would get enough platinum with this to buy 3.5 months of one type of booster, with normal PA we get two 90-day boosters. (Credits and Affinity) We're spending more for less basically, and Mag Prime and her gear or not, that's how it is. One could argue though that the platinum we get is better than just 90-day boosters, cause we could use it on anything.

But either way, it's up to the player on whether to purchase it or not. I just think it is a bit unfair for some of us to make it so we have to purchase everything in the Unvaulted pack to get us what we would like to have.

6 hours ago, (PS4)twistedodean14 said:

Now i can't wait to here you guys excuse as to why two pack was not possible and to be honest it most likely won't make a difference.

It's not an excuse.  I can tell you the reason right here.

6 hours ago, (PS4)twistedodean14 said:

Now, i will be purchasing this pack because i really wanted targis armor.

There's your answer.  Charge what the market will bear.  People are buying it.  If no one purchased it, the DE would lower the price.  It really is that simple.

Why sell something cheaper when people will pay more for it?

6 hours ago, Noamuth said:

It'd be nice if DE gave the option of having the Prime items be blue prints instead of fully built. 

Hek, someone even made the suggestion of being able to sell the fully built items for Ducats, that's not a bad idea either. 

Then you'd have other people complaining that the drop rates are too low.

My friends and I never ever buy the accessory packs because they dont give enough content for the money.

If I didnt own any of the items I would maybe buy this pack..but again I wont be shelling out the money for just the armour, even if it is nice. A separate pack me and all of my friends would buy if it was a little cheaper.

Fact is, there really is no excuse behind why there aren't separate packages to purchase. It has nothing to do with what's easy or harder to do since it's really not any effort at all to offer more than 1 package. It's not a massive amount of content and they've already had practice with the previous vault. There is no need to plan this months in advance. Everything that the package offers is already in the game and all they have to do is put up links on their website to purchase it. This game is designed to fish for player's money because it's a free-to-play game. They have to get income somewhere to run their game, maintain it and add more content in the future. They obviously have the infrastructure put in to place to quickly add or remove things from their market as they please. They rely on that. It's pretty clear that having this 1 package deal for $60 USD on the website was a conscious decision. This is a fairly casual game and it's quite likely if we could find statistics, catering to new players is more cost-effective than catering to vets. Even the normal prime access requires you to buy the most expensive package to get those exclusive cosmetic accessories. It's likely the major bulk of the player base wasn't around long enough for those cosmetics offered in the vault so of course they're not going to have a separate, CHEAPER package to purchase it. That's not how they've ever done things. In fact, it's actually a lot cheaper than prime access especially since you get your money's worth with the plat it comes with regardless of RNG with discount rewards.

For a F2W game, DE does a fairly decent job at maintaining this game and they do a pretty great job at listening to their community. They have a ton of dev streams, prime times, etc; far more than other games. I've never played a F2W game where tech support was responsive within 3 days...nevermind THE same day as DE has been with me.

Yes I get annoyed at things like this but in all honesty, I'd rather have them focus on the rate of new content added to this game.

The only thing I think DE should change however, is that they'd make a hell of a lot more money if they actually regularly added cosmetic packages to the market. Fashionframe is not to be underestimated.

1 hour ago, Troll_Logic said:

There's your answer.  Charge what the market will bear.  People are buying it.  If no one purchased it, the DE would lower the price.  It really is that simple.

Why sell something cheaper when people will pay more for it?

Ironically, Letter locked a topic that encouraged people to not purchase it in an effort to get a message through to DE about what we're willing to do with our wallets.

Something about it being a bad idea to encourage people to boycott, or something? IDK. It's still on the front page of this board, as of this post.

Kind of silly to tell customers they can't encourage people to speak with their wallet. "It's not constructive feedback." I can't think of anything more constructive to a functioning business than its consumers telling them that they won't buy what they're pumping out because of x or y reason.

+1 for this, i would easily shell 60$ for the 2nd pack or at least give us BPs instead, because i already own mag, boar and dakra, but with the current offer no, DE can kiss my wallet good bye!

Just a friendly reminder

B and S anyone?

Edited by xection9

why does mag prime's prime vault does not have all the accessories from nyx prime's prime access     but frost prime's prime vault have all the accessories from ember prime's prime access        I have many friends complain about that      they said it's just like cheat on us                  u really should put all the accessories from nyx prime's prime access in mag p's prime vault pack

Edited by ALAD.V_PRIME

If you think that you have a decent feedback about unvault package , go to feedback section.

If OP intended for this to be positive discussion in regard to the direction for unvault package but you are clearly naming your topic in a salt-ish way. I mean you could totally name it "future of unvaulting package or somewhere along that line" and avoid encouraging the negativity of the current package which is already out.

I suggest you can think about it this way, it is almost 2 years to the re-release of Targis, when will be the next time that you will see Targis,if you miss the deal again, I wonder ?(for those who really really want it)

Edited by Nijyumensou

ehhhhh... probably will buy it anyway since I really want armor but getting 3rd mag (I still have BPs for 2nd) 2nd boar and dakra just to sell them right away for small amount of creds is a bit painful (if not frustrating).

But when you think about that 1200 plat cost (50$) you will realise that targis costs only additional 10$.... still bad move from DE in the eyes of players who have all the primes

Despite my disgust for DE's blatant apathy towards the feedback of the Prime Vault, here I am trying to talk myself into wasting 60 USD on essentially a 1 warframe slot, 2 weapon slots, 1200 plat, and the Targis Prime armor... meh.  

As much as i'd like to think there'll be some kind of positive action taken for this... let's be honest here.  they won't.  If I do buy it, i'm not sure if i should be more angry at myself for lack of self control or DE's greed.  *sigh*

3 hours ago, Tymerc said:

Talk about being extremely ungrateful. You're already spitting in the faces of those who paid the full 140$ to get everything when it was originally here.

Not to mention getting the precious Misa Prime Syandana for a measly 60$ with Frost Prime's Vault when those of us who got it in Ember Prime's Prime Access had no choice but to pay 140$ to get it. 

These threads are why I do not support items returning. 

I agree with this, players complain for promised exclusivity (founders pack) and DE starts releasing timed exclusive content with a promise of "eventually coming back within the same program". Players complain for items not coming back, DE creates "prime vault" as "an extension pf prime access" to allow them to bring back old primes and accessories, but players still complaining but now about the pricing (which is actually way lower than prime access) at this point I guess the easy way would be stop with prime vault and avoid all the salt spilled on both sides of the fence.

3 hours ago, DiabolicalHamSandwich said:

What in sweet jesuz are you even talking about? 140 to get what?! The only thing in ALL these packs that are unobtainable are cosmetic options aside from that one extractor. There was not a single need to spend 140. People are speaking on the cosmetics which cap off at 50! not 140, 50! I don't know who does your math or understanding but it needs major work. You had a choice, it is called farming. Can't do that with cos.

If there's anything to "not support" it is responses like these. 

Ember prime access didn't have accessories pack, so misa was available only by buying the highest prime access tier which costs $140 USD. Iirc, Prime accessories started with Rhino Prime and Noru Prime syandana, right after misa prime got into the vault.

8 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Ember prime access didn't have accessories pack, so misa was available only by buying the highest prime access tier which costs $140 USD. Iirc, Prime accessories started with Rhino Prime and Noru Prime syandana, right after misa prime got into the vault.

Oh snaps thanks for pointing that out o,O. Well then I will have to go back on what I said then. 

Better yet I will correct myself about being wrong about the 140 bit however still no. That was something that happened sometime ago that was corrected with later PA. Even if you had to pay full price for it everything you got WAS NOT a repeat of something you possibly had that you can do diddly with except for gain not even worth it. Your paying that price for EVERYTHING and if you get repeat's it is "oh well" with nothing to be done? So because someone else had to do worse everyone who got better should settle? yea......no. Some requests might be considered unreasonable but so is paying full price for a repeat that is just stuck there. 

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich
Thought about it~

If they had a half price accessories option, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. But, since they dont, I will not. I only want the targis, and I'm not buying all that for cosmetics we hopefully will get a base version prismad eventually. Or, my fashonframe will have been beaten by my common sense. 6 bucks for a helmet, maybe. For the 10/10 ones. But even for 10/10 armor, not dropping more than 20ish.