Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Vault Feedback

Multicom-EN-

1 minute ago, Letter13 said:

It's easier from a logistics standpoint to consolidate multiple items into as few overall packages as possible.

Yet when they release Prime Access normally they release, what, four different packages, all at different levels?

Don't be apologetic for the fact that the higher ups at DE didn't bother listening to the playerbase. They saw they could make more money if they sold it the way they did and they did it. It's no more complicated, or more simple, than that.

Say it like it is and people will respect you for it. Dance around the truth and people won't want to hear what you have to say.

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

We know that they're just cosmetics. That isn't what we are concerned with.

We are concerned with their acquisition as of now, with their resurfacing. Bundling un-farmable items with items that several of us already have and can easily get again for free is unjustified. $60 for one thing that is considered new to some, with everything else added as gravy... I'd much rather prefer it being separate.

You do know the reason it's at this point is to encourage you buy it when it first comes out.  These packs are for new players who didn't get a shot at the stuff, and for people who maybe didn't have the money the first go.  There are 3 components to the sale Plat, Frame/Weapons, and Bling.  Most people will gladly pay for any combination of 2 out of 3.  If you only want 1 out 3, it's probably priced you out. 

They devalue their own prime accessory packs by selling it individually down the road at a lower price point.  Is it manufactured rarity?  Of course, that's how the bling packs sell in these games. 

Plus you know if they put out accessories at a 40$ price point just as many people would be loudly complaining about it just being accessories for that much money.

This pack is frustrating.As a veteran when i buy it i get  3 x Prime items i dont need.Not even BPs for people who already own them.Then this time its only the armor.Where is the second item like normally and why it cost the same like there would be 2 items?

I dont get it why they dont make finally a accessory pack....

1 minute ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Had to clean a couple of inflammatory posts from this thread. So, just a reminder that it's totally fine to be dissatisfied with something so long as you're not being antagonistic, insulting, or inflammatory about it. Keep it clean and all that.

Thanks Snake.

Let's face reality. DE won't change the system for this un-vaulting. They realize that many people wanted the Misa Prime (arguably the best syandana) and that the bundle will sell no matter what. DE also realize that people want the Targis Armor set (arguably the best armor) and they know that people will buy that, too. The only other Accessory that is left that garner that much interest is the Edo Prime set, but the next one in line is the Noru Prime (not as popular). I am willing to bet that DE will have more bundle for the next un-vaulting because they know it won't sell as well. They will simply PR it to be "Hey community, We, here at DE, really do listen to feedback and decided that we will provide more options in bundling".

I hope the decision to not include more options was NOT due to money-wise, because I am done supporting this business model, considering they have time to think it over since Frost un-vaulting.

Just now, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Let's face reality. DE won't change the system for this un-vaulting. They realize that many people wanted the Misa Prime (arguably the best syandana) and that the bundle will sell no matter what. DE also realize that people want the Targis Armor set (arguably the best armor) and they know that people will buy that, too. The only other Accessory that is left that garner that much interest is the Edo Prime set, but the next one in line is the Noru Prime (not as popular). I am willing to bet that DE will have more bundle for the next un-vaulting because they know it won't sell as well. They will simply PR it to be "Hey community, We, here at DE, really do listen to feedback and decided that we will provide more options in bundling".

I hope the decision to not include more options was NOT due to money-wise, because I am done supporting this business model, considering they have time to think it over since Frost un-vaulting.

I swear to god if that happens...

Gonna save this post just in case...

51 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

Make 2 60$ packs.

Pack 1: 1200 Platinum + Mag Prime + Dakra + Boar + Targis

Pack 2: 800 Platinum + 90 Day Affinity + 90 day Credit + Targis

This...Why cant DE made this options available...

55 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

Currently there are two camps concerning the Un Vaulting of primes

1) I want a 20$ Accessory pack so I do not buy the same items again

2) I Don't want people to have a 20$ accessory pack because I spent 60$ for the exclusive and so should everyone else.

I believe that there is a way we can provide a solution that offers positive change for both parties. While generating optimal profit for DE.

Make 2 60$ packs.

Pack 1: 1200 Platinum + Mag Prime + Dakra + Boar + Targis

Pack 2: 800 Platinum + 90 Day Affinity + 90 day Credit + Targis

This way both parties can obtain targis, without having to buy the same thing twice and at the same time they receive items that are worth their dollar. People who dont have mag prime and want her with the weapons can opt for Pack 1. Whereas the people who already farmed for her, mostly the vets but still want the targis set can purchase Pack 2, they get less platinum but they get boosters which is an item that is universally needed for leveling.

You can also include a pack #3. Containing all the items for 95$ CDN for the wallet warriors.

This way everyone pays the same amount for accessories but at least can choose what they want in their packs and can decide what is most useful for them currently. 

Option two is good in theory intill you notice....60 is more then the standard prime accessories in some areas. And standard access is usually two accessories 1365p and 90 day boosters  

I followed a lot of the discussion before unvaulting, most players agreed it would be nice to have options as you suggest.

Only a few players wanted a $20 unrealistic deal.

But the largest discussion was posted on the wrong place, or DE really had no interest....hard to tell.

And yes, I was one of those interested on the cosmetic package, but guess is a no sale day for me.

That would not stop a lot of other players from buying it though, it will just give DE the wrong numbers, so next Unvaulting could result on same "no option" deal, regardless of what we say here.

Edited by Souldend78

OMG!!!! I was looking for somewhere to write these exact same thoughts. I didnt think to many would feel like this but I guess i am wrong. It seems like they are forgetting about us founders or people who have been playing this a long time. They would most likely already have Mag p, boar p, and dakra p. I for one do have them all and i sooooo badly want the targis armor but I am not willing to pay for those other item i already have. its a waste especially since they can not be traded or sold in game. I fell they would make more if they sold the prime vault exclusives on there own which is the armor and avatars. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Just posting to register my opinion.

DE, get your feet on the ground. 60 bucks is the price of a full game on launch. With 60 I could buy Overwatch, Doom, Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, Deus Ex... But you're charging it for stuff most veteran players already own and a nice set of 3d models and textures. I'm fine with PA as a 1-time thing, but 60 bucks only to get cosmetic items?

Please don't derail this game. I'm complaining because I like it and I don't want it to be ruined. Listen to your community. Be realistic. You have competition.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

You do know the reason it's at this point is to encourage you buy it when it first comes out.  These packs are for new players who didn't get a shot at the stuff, and for people who maybe didn't have the money the first go.  There are 3 components to the sale Plat, Frame/Weapons, and Bling.  Most people will gladly pay for any combination of 2 out of 3.  If you only want 1 out 3, it's probably priced you out. 

They devalue their own prime accessory packs by selling it individually down the road at a lower price point.  Is it manufactured rarity?  Of course, that's how the bling packs sell in these games. 

Plus you know if they put out accessories at a 40$ price point just as many people would be loudly complaining about it just being accessories for that much money.

Yes but the keyword here is choice. Give us the choice instead of just saying " Here! all or nothing" you never know. I dont think selling it at 40 would be fare at this point either but 30. 25 I would pay it.

If i could buy the armor separate, I would do so, but because i have everything else and I don't feel like I need the plat, just like with the frost prime unvaulting, I'm going to skip it. DE could be making a lot more money but nope.

9 minutes ago, H2K3 said:

Last I checked, unsealed packs always had the full contents of the $150 package, but less platinum, and no boosters. If you want the Armor set, then suck it up.

I don't see the Vala Sugatra anywhere, do you? The Targis Armor first came with Nyx Prime as a Accessory, along with the Vala Prime Sugatra.

$50 for those on their own, and with the boosters, is completely fine in my opinion. But at least we had the option of purchasing them separately from the main farmable gear and platinum... Don't you see the issue?

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

1 minute ago, Hail_Cobras said:

If i could buy the armor separate, I would do so, but because i have everything else and I don't feel like I need the plat, just like with the frost prime unvaulting, I'm going to skip it. DE could be making a lot more money but nope.

Yep, so many other players have the same opinion on this problem, but most are afraid to share their views/thoughts.
Thanks for adding your voice to the discussion, friend.

Nope, not buying it as is. Have all the gear in it bar the targis armour, and if i could afford to drop £40 for the armour, I would have done so the first time around.

Hell, I Only bought the Frost PV because we'd only ever had the Misa at £90, so even at £40 it was a hefty price cut, and I wanted to thank DE for the second dream.

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Yep, so many other players have the same opinion on this problem, but most are afraid to share their views/thoughts.
Thanks for adding your voice to the discussion, friend.

No problem, just having my feathers ruffled because I wanted that syandana from the frost prime unvaulting and they said they would listen to the feedback and they do the exact same thing again. 

To the US personnel is already a high price, imagine for Brazilian community, where most receive R$ 880 minimum wage, have to pay R$ 118 in an armor only? I think that the DE should think more about your players, not everyone is able to afford it in a cosmetic item. Honestly, I started playing have little time, like the game, buy PL whenever I can, but spend it all in armor, is ripping money.

Edited by insulina6