Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon: What Are The Top 2 Announcements/Reveals You Are Hoping For?

Saint_Tan

Whether you are attending or not, what are the two things you would love to see brought to light during Tennocon 2016 (which is next week).

For me:

1. A new, fully realized, enemy faction/race the Tenno will be able to battle against.

2. Void Key exchange system (because I have a surplus on so many keys that I could never possibly deplete.)  Like having an option in the market that would take 10 T1 keys in exchange for 1 Bronze Core, 10 T4 keys in exchange for 1 Gold Core, etc.

And you…?

1. Sentient Super Weapons

2. Unairu Buff

1. Focus Rework to abilities to make them more useful

2. Rhino Buff + True Rework

Oh and maybe introduce a new system like the Focus System in the Second Dream, except for Warframes in the War Within.

Edited by Zarozian

3 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Nova Prime would like to have a word with you

Wasn't Nova "voted" to be the next prime? Like DE saw on their charts that she was one of the most popular frames, so if they released her in prime acces it would mean "cash money" for them? Not sure if this was the case, but I've both heard it in an yt-vid and I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere on the internet too. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

The War Within feature show

Specters of the Rail feature show (probably due to delays, don't be surprised if this happens)

Any of the other things i really want will take a LONG time.

Edited by renleech

35 minutes ago, Saint_Tan said:

Whether you are attending or not, what are the two things you would love to see brought to light during Tennocon 2016 (which is next week).

For me:

2. Void Key exchange system (because I have a surplus on so many keys that I could never possibly deplete.)  Like having an option in the market that would take 10 T1 keys in exchange for 1 Bronze Core, 10 T4 keys in exchange for 1 Gold Core, etc.

And you…?

All keys are being converted into projections.  So I wouldn't count on any kind of key exchange system to be introduced.

As for me?

1. I hope DE manages to iron out the legalese and they'll announce that they'll be bringing the recent steam tennogen stuff to consoles.

2. Nekros Prime teaser.