Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

37 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

how about you just appreciate that they've just launched a huge &#! update instead of complaining of issues that they would surely address in the future?

Just now, Dovahheim said:

For the nullifier changes it seems like they are just as much of a chore as before despite many people complaining about how broken they are and how they limit the weapon choices that you can make for missions with them in.

yeah... they really shouldnt utterly disable abilities in the first place, IMO the buff needs retracting and they should just weaken abilities, or make their efficiency really bad when in their radius.

Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers

We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers - rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We've gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.

• Abilities will not affect players or enemies within a Nullifier bubble.
  • Effects of an ability on both players and enemies will be removed when entering Nullifier bubbles.
  • A Warframe’s active abilities will be deactivated upon entering a Nullifier bubble.
  • Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.
  • Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

IN SHORT : DE BUFF NULL

279558_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Oh-God-Why_1

Edited by acezero
to highlight the point

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers

We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers - rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We've gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.

• Abilities will not affect players or enemies within a Nullifier bubble.
  • Effects of an ability on both players and enemies will be removed when entering Nullifier bubbles.
  • A Warframe’s active abilities will be deactivated upon entering a Nullifier bubble.
  • Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.
  • Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

ahah wow, does DE even listen to people complains? nice way to buff up the most obnoxious enemy ever...

Everything else looks really good  ang Gj, im really fired up to see all the new stuff

Edited by minidelight

Anyone else gets stuck when trying to change holstering with Okina ? (i bought the holster pack) the frame just stands there and the interface doesn`t respond to anything, i have to close the game.

Just now, Ariies1st said:

I had to switch from my 5g network to my 2.4g network because it kept failing. The 2.4 hasn't failed but slow as hell!!!!! 7%in the past 20 min

wow, I thought I was slow. personally its a % a minute.