Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Specters of the Rail

[DE]Drew

I never would have thought DE could be THIS disrespectful to their player base. Did DE just change the way primes are obtained in the middle of an unvaulting? Really? We have to learn a whole new system while we're on the clock to get these briefly unvaulted primes? The starchart and primes update couldn't wait until the end of the month when things were back to normal?

Wow... I'm speechless.

5 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

I never would have thought DE could be THIS disrespectful to their player base. Did DE just change the way primes are obtained in the middle of an unvaulting? Really? We have to learn a whole new system while we're on the clock to get these briefly unvaulted primes? The starchart and primes update couldn't wait until the end of the month when things were back to normal?

Wow... I'm speechless.

Well, They really did, cos they said they are going to give this new update before tennocon. Everyone of us is technically upset about this, so expect void inflations and more

58 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere.

Ooooooh boy here we go.