Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

Arsenal --> Amphis

Has a choice for, "holster style". My interest was peaked, so I clicked it.

Game crashes every time. Screen freezes with multi-color patch fields. 

I cant play missions, At All. the loading bar is stuck in the middle. 

Random crashes and warframe is not responding.

The Xiphos texture are missed up.

Lag, but no FPS drop.

GL

EDIT: So, i just finished a PUG, the loading screen took its time, but when the mission started, every thing  was smooth.

long loading screen, appears to be happening solo. 

Edited by ryu-hayabusa1

Archwings and Archwing weapons now have slots that you can purchase. You are unable to sell Archwings or Archwing weapons, forcing you to obtain platinum.

As I am one of the people who opted out of Vor's Prize when it was first introduced, I cannot complete the Earth-Venus Junction.

1 hour ago, PrecisionStrike said:

Yeah, this is an important issue for me as well, since I have inferior versions ie I have an imperator vandal, so I could easily have no regrets is selling the normal for the slot, so like I don't want to spend plat now to fit it, just to find out I didn't have to later... and I really want to hit MR22 before tennocon, and the 2 new arch weapons are to only things that can be completed in time... so if his could be fixed within 12 hours that'd be awesome, but I get if it's not a big priority given other bugs...

I too would appreciate this addressed, if the slots are intended I would like to be able to control which stay. Archwing already has little enough reason to play it, might not want to hurt the mode more for some players.

First started playing in the void and audio was glitching, sounded like it kept skipping the background music.

The mission summary page will glitch and prevent all movement and actions except text in the chat, sometimes when in a party the screen will fix itself.

After I restart warframe due to the mission summary screen glitching or nothing at all, the game will launch at 960p windowed instead of the previous size.

Some strange lag in places that I didn't have a problem before, after sitting/moving in the spot the game goes back to its normal fps.

And the star chart wasn't reset for me, I can still access all of my previous locations. I cant get the segment for the new fusion machine.(the one for the void relics)

Loving the update even with the bugs, squash those bugs! :D

I found 3 bugs:

1. When trying to costumize the nikana prime holster style I can't exit the nikana prime appearance menu

2. After selecting repeat mission at the end of the mission I get locked into a image of a extremely zoomed out new star chart and only be able to use the chat

3. Not being able to open the the star chart at random occasions 

My computer can't handle this update since my game crashes every couple minutes I get into a void fissure mission. All my settings are on low and I turned off all the extra graphics. The game is unplayable right now, maybe you should tone back the graphics or have the game map load in a better way because currently, it is S#&$.

2 hours ago, Versalkul said:

Scaning the dayly Simaris target doesnt increase the progress

Can confirm. No matter how many times I try and what planet I'm on, the daily Simaris Quest doesn't progress :(

Junctions are not opening even if you complete the tasks. One task will stay uncompleted. I can't get the Phobos junction to open because I haven't done my Lith Fissure closing. Whcih I already did.

50% of the times when you return to your Liset you are stuck in a seated position. ESC repairs this, but it's pretty annoying.

Mission progress screen stays on screen when extracting.

Monster FPS drop, literally playing in SloMotion, game got stuck on the reward table after extracting to the point i had to bruteforce quit it ( lol ) , in the options Navigation, Equipment, Inventory, Mods etc, when i click on MODS nothing happens i need to go the segment in the liset ( arsenal ) so that i could upgrade a mod to rank 2 for a junction requirement... will post more as i find but by the look of it i'll probably give the game a try again after some hotfixes, no way im going to try again at 5-10/15 fps when a few hrs ago everything was nice and smooth :/

Edited by arm4geddon-117

I can't remove the mission success screen and ha to close warframe.

FdjK5D4.jpg

Weapon holster not changing (x axis, etc) after purchasing the lower back position

jpp26uu.jpg

But I'm having a blast so far

Edited by AfternoonPalm
wrong image