Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

It appears that with this update if you have an extinguished dragon key equipped it makes scanning take a very long time. have to hold it on a target much longer than possible if the target is moving.

Verified that once the key was off by opening the vault door scanning speed went back to normal.

54 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

Some missions are unreachable when there is an Invasion, Syndicate mission, Nightmare mission or Sortie mission on that node. How we can enter the regular mission in that case? Is that a bug or planned feature?

This and the Unexpected Server Delay message breaking the game are two of my primary concerns which I have not seen even acknowledged :( I am concerned these "features" will stay the way they are and ruin our fun :( At least they are addressing the junction bugs and some other stuff, but these two flaws and the low drop rate for reactant are getting frustrating :( I do not have enough sad faces to stress how sad, yes sad not angry but sad, it maks me to see my gameplay affected by those three things and seing no signs of them being fixed. I know DE is busy with Tennocon and all that, but I think these flaws must be fixed ASAP.

17 minutes ago, DrakoBluewing said:

This and the Unexpected Server Delay message --snip--

USD message still comes up, but as of Hotfix 4 it no longer robs the player of control.

----

New thing I discovered which might already be reported: Scorch flamethrowers no longer hit in a cone respective of walls and such, their Ignis now has a full sphere of effect that can go through walls and floors.

I discovered this while doing a Derelict Exterminate solo (eliminating lag possibilities), having Scorches shooting away from me at infested units and at one point catching fire while a scorch on a floor above me shot infested units.

I think I read in the SotR changelog that accuracy is calculated differently now on some weapons, or something like that. This could be a direct side-effect, like how the Ignis buff changed the Scorch unit from happy-hug-time to warframe-melting-doom a couple years ago.

I'm getting worried some of us are unable to run the game post Specter of the Rail update and nothing has been said addressing this specific bug yet...

Already created a ticket with support but I'd like to know if you're looking into this issue, as I can't even test anything else, since well, the game simply won't start...

1 hour ago, Sennera said:

USD message still comes up, but as of Hotfix 4 it no longer robs the player of control.

----

New thing I discovered which might already be reported: Scorch flamethrowers no longer hit in a cone respective of walls and such, their Ignis now has a full sphere of effect that can go through walls and floors.

I discovered this while doing a Derelict Exterminate solo (eliminating lag possibilities), having Scorches shooting away from me at infested units and at one point catching fire while a scorch on a floor above me shot infested units.

I think I read in the SotR changelog that accuracy is calculated differently now on some weapons, or something like that. This could be a direct side-effect, like how the Ignis buff changed the Scorch unit from happy-hug-time to warframe-melting-doom a couple years ago.

Yes, I just saw the fix a few minutes ago. Just as I strongly complained about it, I have no words to stress how thankful I am. From the deepest of my heart I swear DE returns me faith in corporations and customer service every time they fix a problem in the game. I really don't know a way to express how thankful I am, and now the message is actually welcome since it tells you when your network is not reaching the servers. This is the reason why I love this game, why I keep buying platinum and even plan to buy prime access packs, and why I keep recommending the game. I still hope the other bugs reported here get fixed and the star chart gets organized to have multiple mission choices. I am as usual pleased with their solution to the problem and if there was a customer satisfaction survey I would give DE a good grade, like an 8.3 out of 10.

On 7/10/2016 at 2:36 PM, gorhalonator said:

I'm having a problem with the cephalon fragments on mercury I have scaned all the fragment for mercury except one but it wont let me scan all the fragments because it says codex entry complete and I cant scan it with the sythisis scanner

I just experienced this same problem with the Mars Settlements one. I need ~4 more scans to finish the last Mars segment, however every fragment I found on Mars so far just says that the scanning is already completed, not allowing me to actually scan more and finish this.

If it helps, for some reason I used to have some scans on "Sentinels" and some scans on "Mars Settlements" but neither of them were completed. I don't know if this is also a problem that contributed to this scanning bug or if it's just the fact that fragments can get divided between segments of the same planet.

EDIT: It might be worth mentioning that I have the double scan widget from Simaris.

EDIT 2: Some pictures

Cephalon_Fragment_Mars.png

Mars_Fragment_Glitch.png

Edited by Maseguad_il_Belo

On 10/07/2016 at 6:33 PM, Umbra_Asterism said:

So, I can't claim login rewards. They appear, but I can't ....open the metal covering thing that hides the reward and I can't do anything unless I close the game and re-login.

same for me; I fear I won't get Primed Fury now!

I just wanted to mention that since the update went live I've had terrible controller response time.  This is most easily noticed when trying to parkour and instead of bullet jumping I just do a little hop because the slide didn't kick in.

When I get stuck at the EOM screen I don't know if i retain the credits, resources, etc., from succeeding.  According to others you do, but I haven't bothered to test it myself.  I do however notice my syndicate rating for my equipped sigil doesn't go anywhere if I have to close out warframe due to being stuck at the screen.

well the support ticket closed with hotfix 4 on this said to note it in this thread if the issue persists so.

the change to the quest a new strange..

the quest tab now launches in whichever applicable mission isn't an invasion/alert/fissure - very good there.

the synthesis targets are spawning now that its changed to regular arid lancers in the quest runs, and synthesizing them works. very good there.

however i am now at having run it in the sabotage map enough times to satisfy only needing 3 twice over and counting and am still on the same quest step.

so... notfixed?

i guess its at least a slow way to grind out the daily simerlis rep while praying its just a typo bug and needs 30 or something so i can get it if i'm just patient enough, instead of needing ANOTHER hotfix.

that said this is getting expensive in synthesis scanners.

THERE IS A MARKET BUG WITH THE GENETIC CODE IMPRINT ITEM! When you click "companions" in the market and check the "blueprints only" bix. The genetic code imprint is there. BUT when you click on the item..... THERE IS NO CREDIT ICON OR OPTION TO BUY THE BP. this needs to be fixed immediately. The only way to get the genetin code imprints is with platinum. There is no way of buying the bp from the market.