Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really DE? we are talking about how we hate nullifiers and you just... BUFF THEM? REALLY?

Kaiser_Suoh

You think Frost has the biggest problem? Poor Limbo who can't shoot out of the Cataclysm at the Nullifier is going to have his play space utterly wrecked every time one of those stupid things comes anywhere near him.

8 minutes ago, Wandering_Cyberdragoness said:

I just don't agree with being forced to bring a certain weapon class for a single specific enemy. Then again, i think punch through should work on them too.

So much this. Also, make punch through work as well and we are set.... I don't wanna feel like I brought a shotgun for nothing, I should shred those bubbles in 1-2 shots completely.

Can anyone confirm whether they now kill magnetize bubbles too? Because if they do then mag has no way to counter. You can't shoot out of the bubble like frost can, and you're too squishy to leave the safety of your bubbles in order to shoot at a Nullifier with two bombards under its protection...

16 minutes ago, Darkmoone1 said:

Im telling you, they should have removed the nullifiers to refine the comba type enemies and make them more common.

Much more enjoyable enemy to fight.

NO!

Trust me, as soon as you'll start seeing combas all day, you'll miss good ol' nullifiers

1 minute ago, Slaviar said:

NO!

Trust me, as soon as you'll start seeing combas all day, you'll miss good ol' nullifiers

I guess rate of spawn is debatable, but they're no doubt superior to the nullifier both design and gameplay wise.

If we were to put one beside the other, I would always fight the comba type enemies because of how they challenge but dont annoy.

To all the people saying they function right....no. Ok here is the idea of a nullifier. They exist and have the technology that nullifies WARFRAME SKILLS. So hypothectically bullets and projectiles should have been able to go through them other wise they aren't nullifiers. Might as well say they have a force field that can block anything. I mean seriously we can go through a Null's bubble with our warframe but our bullets and projectiles that are PHYSICAL like us can't...... By that logic we shouldn't even be able to go through thier bubbles and melee them if say shotgun pellets going anywhere from 335 m/s to 427 m/s(Yes I now it's hit scan but just giving the speed of actual shotgun pellets) can't go through them. I would be fine if they did the buff to them like they just did but had it where bullets and projectiles could go through them. That's where this crap is messed up at. 

Edited by -CM-DarkSyndrome

4 minutes ago, -CM-DarkSyndrome said:

To all the people saying they function right....no. Ok here is the idea of a nullifier. They exist and have the technology that nullifies WARFRAME SKILLS. So hypothectically bullets and projectiles should have been able to go through them other wise they aren't nullifiers. Might as well say they have a force field that can block anything. I mean seriously we can go through a Null's bubble with our warframe but our bullets and projectiles that are PHYSICAL like us can't...... Logic. I would be fine if they did the buff to them like they just did but had it where bullets and projectiles could go through them. That's where this crap is messed up at. 

Even funnier. I can move faster than certain weapon projectiles like Ogris rockets, arrows, etc. I can still go through the bubble at high speed, these projectiles can't. LOGIC!

1 minute ago, EvilChaosKnight said:

Even funnier. I can move faster than certain weapon projectiles like Ogris rockets, arrows, etc. I can still go through the bubble at high speed, these projectiles can't. LOGIC!

I'm pretty certain you can't move faster than arrows -_-. Stop paying. And I'm talking about the weapons that normally in real life move at a range of 300 m/s up to 1k m/s. Also if you are in a Nullifier enemies can shoot through them I believe(Correct me if i'm wrong) so why can't we........like I said, Logic.

Just now, -CM-DarkSyndrome said:

I'm pretty certain you can't move faster than arrows -_-. Stop paying. And I'm talking about the weapons that normally in real life move at a range of 300 m/s up to 1k m/s. Also if you are in a Nullifier enemies can shoot through them I believe(Correct me if i'm wrong) so why can't we........like I said, Logic.

Well, not fully charged arrow of course. Or after it loses some momentum due to impact with another enemy.

But the thing is, no matter how slow, the physical projectile will never go through which makes no sense.

R.I.P frost , ive just tested the new changes and its just awful, just try to do one excavation with corpus, some of the excavators are near doors and spawn points and sometimes dead ends, nullifiers just spawns from nowwhere and instantly pop my frost bubble, terrible changes....

its like DE doesnt even play their own game

Edited by minidelight