The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

6 hours ago, CKNPOTPIE said:

I honestly just can not wait for this part of the update. I find myself checking the forums every hour or two, and when I wake up to see if any more news has been released for this update. I think i'm hyped to an unhealthy point lol

Same thing here bro. The hype is real!!!!

9 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

Funny, people thinking the "Void Blowing up" is a literall thing.

Uh they practically are "blowing up" the void. Not in a sense of removing the tileset, but the sense of removing what you farm there.

I think the starchart is what I'm most excited about. I have very fond memories of sitting in the old menus before u14 listening to that ambient music play, just sort of relaxing and playing around with my warframe's colors and mods. Plus the way the nodes connected by roads was always great to look at, the atmospheric stars in the background and the planet gently spinning off to the side....aaaah bliss.

I've been wondering, its been around 2 weeks since Lunaro Launched, and 3 days left in June <.< Any news on Specters of the Rail and how MAG PRIME will be unvaulted within the new system. Perhaps release it with Mag Prime Unvault?

As far as we know, Specters of the Rail is coming this week, and if Steve's topic still counts, it should be before Friday. Mag Prime will probably just be available as another Projection, like the rest of the Primes. But I doubt the update is coming tomorrow, so we'll get a chance to farm her before the update.

She might even stay for good after the update, but that's just speculation.

It has been said the update will now come out in the beginning of July according to Rebecca due to unknown reasons (probably needed more time on the update, honestly). I am hoping for this week, but I cannot guarantee this will happen. In terms of Mag Prime, I imagine she will simply be unvaulted as normal and people will go griding in the void for her parts once again; I am not positive SOTR will be included with that since the unvaulting is coming out on a Tuesday (which is not a prime update day).

Edited by YellowVolt

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

She might even stay for good after the update, but that's just speculation.

Eh, I don't know. Prime Vaulted frames are a major source of platinum buys for DE i suppose. I mean like Ember prime is like 1300 plat now -_- which is completely insane and out of range of many people.

19 minutes ago, YellowVolt said:

It has been said the update will now come out in the beginning of July according to Rebecca due to unknown reasons (probably needed more time on the update, honestly). I am hoping for this week, but I cannot guarantee this will happen. In terms of Mag Prime, I imagine she will simply be unvaulted as normal and people will go griding in the void for her parts once again; I am not positive SOTR will be included with that since the unvaulting is coming out on a Tuesday (which is not a prime update day).

Got a source on that? I'm not finding anything on the Forums or from Rebecca's Twitter.

10 minutes ago, mob9221 said:

Eh, I don't know. Prime Vaulted frames are a major source of platinum buys for DE i suppose. I mean like Ember prime is like 1300 plat now -_- which is completely insane and out of range of many people.

I cannot wait for them to release the void tears because then they will slowly be able to funnel that stuff back in so people DON'T get scalped at the trade station.  Seriously though, if they do want the vaulted stuff to stay they can still do "Vaulted Accessories"  I mean I'm sure there are plenty of people that will pay 50$ for the misa prime alone.

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Got a source on that? I'm not finding anything on the Forums or from Rebecca's Twitter.

Here:

"As far as Part II: Specters of the Rail... you can look forward to that in a couple of weeks. We'll be sticking to mostly Hotfixes until it's ready, although Prime Vaulters may have something to look forward to soon...."

Edited by YellowVolt

7 minutes ago, YellowVolt said:

"As far as Part II: Specters of the Rail... you can look forward to that in a couple of weeks. We'll be sticking to mostly Hotfixes until it's ready, although Prime Vaulters may have something to look forward to soon...."

They also said ''a couple of weeks in the original thread''... 

Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro. It’s why I wake up in a cold sweat most nights. 

I don't even know what the definition of a couple is anymore. Is it 2? Is it many. Who knows.

Given that https://warframe.com/thepath/?lang=en still only show's a third of SOTR I highly doubt it's coming tomorrow, and I'm skeptical that it'll be next week either.

Edited by DeMonkey

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro. It’s why I wake up in a cold sweat most nights. 

I don't even know what the definition of a couple is anymore. Is it 2? Is it many. Who knows.

Given that https://warframe.com/thepath/?lang=en still only show's a third of SOTR I highly doubt it's coming tomorrow, and I'm skeptical that it'll be next week either.

Believe me, its coming this Wednesday.

8 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I don't even know what the definition of a couple is anymore. Is it 2? Is it many. Who know's.

I know that it was said in the original thread; the thing is, Steve's post came before Rebecca's post did. In a way, that means the dates changed once Rebecca posted last Wednesday (it sounded like it won't be this week, but the week after). And yes, "couple" can be a very vague term when it comes to how much its implying, but it generally means 2-3 weeks from my view on average.

EDIT: Disregard the above text; the quote was just meant to add-on to my points.

Edited by YellowVolt

Just now, XtheMATTx said:

Believe me, its coming this Wednesday.

No offence, but I'm not really in the habit of believing random people on the internet.

You've already said you it's coming this week, yet you haven't provided any proof. Would you mind doing so?