Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

From what I was told it was supposed to be this week, but its being delayed til next week. Now, even more delays are happening.

At this point I don't expect specters of the rails to be before tennocon.

Edited by XtheMATTx

3 hours ago, EthosP said:

It's been six months of patience. Pushing into seven. 209 days since U18.

Okay,but,but,but,you have to be patient.It'll come,just play some different games,although,because of this I find myself playing the game less and less...

I mean Kingdom Hearts 3 is about to come and I'd wait until like 2024 for it to come out.I like it when things are polished but you do have a point.A dev needs to be sure of their updates because when they aren't, from my own experience it's just not as good.

Just now, CrimsonDalekanium said:

Except DE DID give ETA's. Two or three ETA's, if I'm not mistaken. Each one later than the last.

Ah. I guess I'm use to every update not making those "ETA's". I don't ever take them serious. The updates are always worth the wait. Have patients young tenno.

5 hours ago, CrimsonDalekanium said:

Except DE DID give ETA's. Two or three ETA's, if I'm not mistaken. Each one later than the last.

Yeah, the first one being 2 months ago. We were supposed to have this update back in April...

U19 - The War Within DE to see how much further/longer we can push each update until the hype train completely comes to a halt... 

at this rate we are quickly moving towards 1 large update per year now =[, maybe even only 1 every 2 years after that =/

On 28/06/2016 at 10:11 PM, tttttttcccc said:

meh, im still just waiting for the infested door on our ship

Word, I'd also like to know why Ordis didn't say anything about it. I mean, I get that game wise it's because it would be spoilers and also would be pointless to explain then not allows us to do anything about it... But lore wise, I hope he has an explanation. Like he did with 

Spoiler

Stalker when he went aboard the Orbiter during the Second Dream quest.

Remember the update that brought us Starchart 2.0? Remember how hyped we all were for that? Well, some of you probably wouldn't if you're new here.

I get the feeling it's going to be a similar flavor of overhyped disappointment and disgust, sprinkled with bugs, and what better cherry on top than the travesty that has been Mag Prime Vault?

To put it lighter, obviously I have my worries. I mean, I'm hopeful for it, I want to be optimistic about it, but I'd prefer to stay down-to-Earth. That way, if it sucks, I'm hardly disappointed, and if it's great, it'll be a pleasant surprise.

Just now, giantconch said:

U19 has been broken into 3 parts. The first is already here (Lunaro) the next part is specters of the rail (the starchart update) and then after that is the War Within

Le threade:

I know but i heard there are dates out there :/, even though approximate ones.

2 minutes ago, Drag0nChaser said:

All we know is that specters of the rail should come before Tennocon, and War Within is after tennocon

Though all that might have changed already

2 minutes ago, Drag0nChaser said:

Ah... SotR was supposed to be this week, but has apparently been pushed back to next week. Sorry but I dont know where to find any exact/approximate days to link you to :c

4 hours ago, (PS4)Oreic-Reynier said:

Oberon is using the new archwing! Next prime confirmed! /conspiracy 

Kitty, Goth and DJ (Valkyr, Nekros and Banshee) still came before Oberon. Release order hasn't stopped DE before (you could just take Nova Prime as an example), but still. Seeing how Prime releases seem to be 2 Males then 2 Females, Nekros should be next by rights.

PS: I personally can't wait for Mesa, just so we can finally have AkVasto Prime :(

2 minutes ago, Kappatalist said:

Lunaro: June 15th, 2016.

Specters Of The Rail: whenever we feel like it.

The War Within: maybe.

2 minutes ago, giantconch said:

Ah... SotR was supposed to be this week, but has apparently been pushed back to next week. Sorry but I dont know where to find any exact/approximate days to link you to :c

How i feel... when reading that

giphy.gif

I have no more content :'(...... steam summer sale, is useless too, i dont like any other game then warframe and the forest -__-....besides that i play on my legit retro consoles half hour daily :/...... MORE CONTENT peleaaasssee, we are so content dry that when content arrives i have 3-4k plat like right now and nothing to spend it on :/...

6 minutes ago, Drag0nChaser said:

How i feel... when reading that

giphy.gif

I have no more content :'(...... steam summer sale, is useless too, i dont like any other game then warframe and the forest -__-....besides that i play on my legit retro consoles half hour daily :/...... MORE CONTENT peleaaasssee, we are so content dry that when content arrives i have 3-4k plat like right now and nothing to spend it on :/...

You can always do giveaways! :D Shameless self-promoting: https://www.facebook.com/groups/warframeIG/

4 minutes ago, Multicom-EN- said:

You can always do giveaways! :D Shameless self-promoting: https://www.facebook.com/groups/warframeIG/

Man im a true classic, i dont do social media :P. But good idea, i guess i could do some 1k plat give aways when i launch my warframe channel, kinda funny xD having 2 views and 1k plat insta give away. :P

- also just gotta get this off my chest, after such a long period of lack of content updates, it rly rly hurts to see archwing crap on the list :(... such waste of resources.