Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

I don't know how long you've been playing, but most of us, veteran players are already used to DE's updating habits.

When they say an exact date, it will most likely be delayed anyway because they don't feel like it's perfect enough to release.

It has happened countless of times. They told us a date and then it got delayed, one day, one week, etc. But at least when they said a date they kept us informed in forums and stuff so we weren't just waiting for a magical sign all day long. Now they prefer not saying anything specific which is understandable because they don't want anyone to be disappointed, especially not the players, but also the developers.

This release date-thing in this industry only works if the product itself is already polished and fully done, which is not the case in Warframe's updates. DE is not famous for keeping an update to release later even if they are already done. Updates and hotfixes are done continuously until the last minute of release and quicktests, so we basically get them when they are ready.

i get it how breaking the update into chunks greatly helps with the time we get our updates, but its been a few weeks since lunaro and i'm pretty sure most of the player base is pretty bored rn, especially the vets, like I. The least eta about specters was about 2 weeks ago and funny enough, it was rebecca saying specters will come in a few weeks ;-;. and since tennocon is coming in 7 DAYS, im pretty sure the war within is going to be [DE]layed too. :(...

what are your thoughts? 

Edited by lashakanisgod

my thoughts? sad that kavats arent comin when announced and still delayed.... and not as good looking.

But anyway, it was partly to expect. Tennocon is to close and they propably have stuff for that to prepair too... much to high paked schedule propably.

59 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

The second panel wont be revealed?

It will be revealed today (or if we're lucky, we'll get both panels and then a release sometime after that, but that would be a massive curveball that may not happen). And based on the next Prime Time (despite it just being a weekly show that Rebecca/Megan do about Warframe fun and stuff) having stuff we've already seen before rather then new stuff, I wouldn't get your hopes up about it being this week.

Edited by YellowVolt

1 minute ago, YellowVolt said:

It will be revealed today (or if we're lucky, we'll get both panels and then a release sometime after that, but that would be a massive curveball that may not happen). And based on the next Prime Time (despite it just being a weekly show that Rebecca/Megan do about Warframe fun and stuff) having stuff we've already seen before rather then new stuff, I wouldn't get your hopes up about it being this week.

Proof?

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Proof?

The first panel that we received on The War Within website was last Thursday (it revealed new Archwing stuff) and if we go based off of that, we will receive the second panel and the third panel (if we're lucky that is, but I think it'll just be the second panel) today.

Edited by YellowVolt

Just now, YellowVolt said:

The last panel that we received on The War Within website was on Thursday (it revealed new Archwing stuff) and if we go based off of that, we will receive the second panel and the third panel (if we're lucky that is, but I think it'll just be the second panel) today.

Considering that it shuold of been out ages ago, I highly dout that  

6 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Considering that it shuold of been out ages ago, I highly dout that  

I wouldn't doubt it; each Thursday of a week up until next week will involve a panel reveal on The War Within website. And yes, while SOTR was originally supposed to come out this week, some issues that needed to be solved (probably bug squishing and all that) pushed it back. They can't leave us in the dark on the update without something this week. 

Edited by YellowVolt

26 minutes ago, YellowVolt said:

I wouldn't doubt it; each Thursday of a week up until next week will involve a panel reveal on The War Within website. And yes, while SOTR was originally supposed to come out this week, some issues that needed to be solved (probably bug squishing and all that) pushed it back. They can't leave us in the dark on the update without something this week. 

Don't hold..your breath, they have done this in the past

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

what tweet?

There was a tweet earlier by @PlayWarframe that tomorrow is a Canadian holiday and as such there will not be a devstream, which means, apart from updating the teaser site today or Saturday, we probably are not getting any information anytime soon on its release.

3 minutes ago, mob9221 said:

Its the last day of June. [DE]Steve said it will come in June. I still have my hopes up for the update dropping today but is there a chance?

As far as Part II: Specters of the Rail... you can look forward to that in a couple of weeks. We'll be sticking to mostly Hotfixes until it's ready, although Prime Vaulters may have something to look forward to soon....

Possibly next week, before Tennocon.