Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

I don't think everyone complained, I don't really think many people complained, they simply started adding things to what they wanted for update 19 and it became untenable, so they split it up into manageable chunks in order to have more frequent updates, as Waframe kind of lives or dies on a constant stream of content.

1 minute ago, JIM22 said:

and that is?

• Reasons for U19 to split into 3 updates
  • Their plan to get second part of U19 release today (depending on your timezone)

• Planning on last part of U19 to be released after Tennocon (July 9th)

20 minutes ago, Shawn_Carter said:

Punctuation is a forgotten art practiced only by those who have mastered the ways of patience for major updates 

That's an idea for something to do while waiting for an update.

On 6-7-2016 at 0:06 AM, Fionntan said:

Sadly doesn't guarantee it will succeed.

I'm betting one pretty penny is going get:

latest?cb=20150809110834  Probably in the weekend (Sat/Sun)

Made this one... cuzz this is more correct LOL xD (this forum is tha best, such fun, wow)

POdQ6eK.jpg

I don't care that you don't care, there is content to last you for the next 12 to 36 hours. Me, I'm trying to get those conclave skins, they look sweet. Plus, since this game has spoiled me on aiming, I get to learn how to again, and git gud.

4 hours ago, JIM22 said:

since everyone complained that DE needs to put big updates like 19 in 3 parts and right now I really don't like because there is nothing to  do in warframe and its getting boring I think they should have just left it how it was because warframe is just not fun at the moment  and with only the second part of u19 coming maybe next week when will we get the 3 part of it oh I don't know properly in august and I don't care if you disagree.    

if you feel there is nothing to do now, you're going to feel the same way a week after the update. Its not the game, its you

5 hours ago, JIM22 said:

since everyone complained that DE needs to put big updates like 19 in 3 parts and right now I really don't like because there is nothing to  do in warframe and its getting boring I think they should have just left it how it was because warframe is just not fun at the moment  and with only the second part of u19 coming maybe next week when will we get the 3 part of it oh I don't know properly in august and I don't care if you disagree.    

This one really looks like a troll. Anyway, if you "don't care if people disagree" then don't post on forum please. If you don't care about other people opinions, then why should they care about yours? And you made a whole topic out of it...