Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

3 hours ago, Drag0nChaser said:

Kavats.....

My feedback: No vacuum, no kavat, no cry.

I really wish to know why DE still hasnt given us vacuum as a default on frames?, anyone know?, just curious.

Prorbably because they will need another new passive for Mag. I don't know, could be anything.

1 hour ago, CKNPOTPIE said:

I'm hoping with every ounce of hope in my body that it gets released tomorrow because it's the only day i have off work and the only day i'll be able to play

If that's the case then I sincerely hope you get tomorrow off! :)

23 minutes ago, Bleak-Knight said:

If that's the case then I sincerely hope you get tomorrow off! :)

Thanks! I've been super hyped for this update and i'll be really sad if it doesn't get released on Tuesday, because I wont be able to play it :(

56 minutes ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

I seriously hope I do not have to do this all over again. I hated it the first time around and think that if you have it 100% now it should carry over to the new chart.

As someone who's played for years.. I kind of want the map to be reset. So long as the progression feels different and now with the void changes, I don't mind unlocking the star chart again. Rather have that and spend a week or two doing it than spending 2 hours just to burn through any new content they usually add per update. I want something to do other than grinding the void all day. o/

Edited by Lusts

2 hours ago, Lusts said:

As someone who's played for years.. I kind of want the map to be reset. So long as the progression feels different and now with the void changes, I don't mind unlocking the star chart again. Rather have that and spend a week or two doing it than spending 2 hours just to burn through any new content they usually add per update. I want something to do other than grinding the void all day. o/

I see your point but to be honest redoing all the nodes is not rewarding. Just think off all the void tear alerts you/re going to miss out on trying to clear the map again

25 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Atleast one pic from Part 2 should be revealed already if they still on "release in june" track

"Each successive week shall reveal new elements of this major Update." -Hype Site
So either this week or next we will start getting teasers for spectres (3 teasers before release.