Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoilers, A doll of Ordan Karris

Fylas

I really need something physical to squeeze ordis after reading trough all the hidden messages in the fragments Q_Q even if it's just in the orbiter ;_; Ordis is Love Ordis is Life I never mute you ever ordan T~T

wasn't he also the sickening jerk that turned the greatest orokin genetic into green mush so his stunt at executing the nanite robot guy would be more believable and the orokin fund his sentient research which was the major reason for their downfall? 

Wait a minute greatest geneticist ... wasn't that the girl who's eyes we burned in a void power outlash who prevented the zariman children from being executed?       ..... *adds more ticks to the list of why to torture ballas to death in case he shows up in one of the time rifts* 

Mercenaries are not forced to serve. He wasn't a Janissary, to the extent of our current knowledge. I still like him, a syndicate based on his order(warband?) would be neat. But the spilling of blood begets retribution, and it takes an eternity to revisit the suffering of a million innocents. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yeah, I'm definitely seeing Ordis in a new light now that i know his tragic past.

and when I get my hands on Ballas, who I know is out there somewhere, he's gonna PAY. for Margulis, for Ordan, for everyone he's ever done wrong!

You guys DO realize that Ordis is a digital ghost, pasteurized and pacified to serve...and it is becoming increasingly hard for him to bury his memories, true emotions, and true self...You do realize that he has explicitly stated he has had the urge to want to kill you?

I love Ordis but I want Ordin Karris to be reborn from his endless bondage MORE, because Ordis is a lie...an anesthetized facsimile...

Umbra anyone?  ;)

HODOR!!!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

don't forget that the thing that gave him the realisation how twisted the world is and how the so called gods keep everyone below em in squalor so they can live in luxury was when he met an orphan and how that ugly little kid that's barely alive has more in common with him then his masters.

On 11/07/2016 at 8:47 PM, BornWithTeeth said:

Bear in mind that Ordan Karris was Not A Nice Person.

3 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Agreed he was a selfish bounty hunter who wanted to go out with a bang. Though the real reason was because he has PTSD.

You know... Ordis is quiet in a pickle...

Him staying as is, is very... I dont know, my morals are disturbed greatly by the level of brainwashing, but what Ordan was makes me uneasy as well...

We have a person turned machine who was brainwashed into being our "loyal dog" by Ballas, keeps throwing away his memories of Ordan, but since he also forgets the memories, he wants to find them again because, as a human, he is curious. And he comes to regret knowing, the dream returns and he throws them away again and the cycle repeats itself, forever.

We cant repair Ordis, restore him, because he wouldnt want that, he wouldnt want to remember being Ordan, of having the dream again.

But if he remains Ordis he will continue to be a "loya dog" to the Tenno, just what Ballas wanted, happy in slavery, remembering and locking away his old memories forever...

What a dillema...

Edited by Venom-Snake
grammar

2 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

You know... Ordis is quiet in a pickle...

Him staying as is, is very... I dont know, my morals are disturbed greatly by the level of brainwashing, but what Ordan was makes me uneasy as well...

We have a person turned machine who was brainwashed into being our "loyal dog" by Ballas, keeps throwing away his memories of Ordan, but since he also forgets the memories, he wants to find them again because, as a human, he is curious. And he comes to regret knowing, the dream returns and he throws them away again and the cycle repeats itself, forever.

We cant repair Ordis, restore him, because he wouldnt want that, he wouldnt want to remember being Ordan, of having the dream again.

But if he remains Ordis he will continue to be a "loya dog" to the Tenno, just what Ballas wanted, happy in slavery, remembering and locking away his old memories forever...

What a dillema...

Stuck between a rock and a hard place is the saying right?

22 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Stuck between a rock and a hard place is the saying right?

a body for ordis would be a nice compromise starting point, he could regain what was stolen from him, a corporeal human form and start reconcile with is life, not forgetting what he used to do, but by actively helping people out of his own volition to archive a peaceful system  a place people can call home, the corpus are the descendants of humanity, they aren't clones, and even the sentient refereed to alad as a orokin meaning he recognizes them as humans. That means there must be children and civilians in some places, families that might desire to live in peace away from corporate greed and the constant threat of being slaughtered by grineer trying to gain more territory. 

I do believe helping the Lotus and the tenno establishing a hidden colony or.. paradise so to speak for those people and help protect them could give ordan a source of closure and redemption to break this endless cycle of suffering. 

1 minute ago, Enno69 said:

Where are the fragments you need to scan to get his lore ?

One spawns in every mission that has an extraction tile. You can use any mod that gives loot radar to make it easier to find. They have a very easy-to-see light blue icon on the mini-map.

I suggest running Exterminate or Capture missions if you are farming for them in particular.