Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

[DE]Rebecca

You cant be serious about this 5 relics each fix. Im missing hundreds of keys and you're giving a blanket 5 keys to everyone? So a new player and I have been compensated the same? Wow. Its not even that hard to fix the issue.

Flag all players who applied and logged in before hotfix 1 -> Apply the algorithm you used in the base patch to calculate the key to relic conversion, except reverse it. Then apply the hot fix algorithm for the 7 relics instead of 5. I'm missing hundreds of keys and work and you think that a blanket 5 relics is a fix? Make a real script please this is pure lazy and to be honest, hurtful.

Other players who logged on later got their keys properly fixed, I havent. ALL PLAYERS SHOULD BE MADE WHOLE AND EQUAL. I should not be penalized for patching at the right time.

There's so much wrong with this right now I'm barely able to form logical rational sentences so i apologize if some of it doesnt make sense.

Edited by Skaleek

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Doubled the chance to get a Kavat Genetic Signature on scanning of Feral Kavats.

From the last i checked, some guy had scanned 300+ for 14 signatures-if counting simaris widget, it would be around 4 %. Not counting the simaris doubles, it would be around 2.5%... doubling the drop rate makes this is around 5 %, coupled with the kavat spawn rate, i don't think it's very good in general. I heard that the mod drop rate and the genetic codes had the drop rates reversed... with genetic drop rates at a rate of ~3% (the mod drop rate for most mobs), and the mod drop rate at 40%.

5% with 4-10 kavats per ODE, it's still going to take way to long to make a kavat.

1 minute ago, Deruser said:

Won't be playing till melee mobility is fixed! Please take a look! There is no forward momentum at all for melee combos now. You cannot expect us to be slide attacking everywhere...

Didn't affect my Orthos Prime, but did notice that when I equipped dual Ether Daggers to level them that I couldn't move forward while doing combos. And here I thought it was just the daggers...

Ok. Thanks for Fixing some of it.

Bugs
- Jupiter to Saturn Junction is still bug. Please fix this bug. Must of the players completed the task but it doesn't count as completed.
- Encountered an Invisible wall on Uranus while doing sabotage mission. (Near at the door.)

Edited by -AM-Akimuro

Limbo & Mesa bp = still missing

XP Boost still not working propper

ship still bugs (out of dojo and the frame is meditate , Gui totally bugs = ALT + F4)

Genetic code to create kubrow & kavat print still only for platinum

fissure close in 90% bug still there

Are you guys even trying to fix the problems? or keep on ignoring the community & doing ya own lazy style?

37 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

- Doubled the chance to get a Kavat Genetic Signature on scanning of Feral Kavats.

Wow! Now the 2% drop chance feels like a 4% drop chance!

I don't know why I expected Kavats to arrive without a stupid amount of grind associated with them even after a couple "fixes". We already have to deal with the pain of getting a couple measly kavats to spawn in a mission. Why do we need such a low chance of getting what we need from them?

Edited by Nitresco

Thanks for all the fixes!

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Market Changes:

- Added a 'Blueprints' filter to the Market beside the 'Hide Owned' filter so you can better see available Blueprints.
- Removed prices from the store grid to remove the impression our game only has Platinum items.
- Added a 'Purchase with Credits' button to the 'About' section of each item, where applicable.

That's one way to do it. This is another: (not my image)

44osJFz.jpg

The blueprint button could be changed to a shortcut to the About screen for the item when the blueprint is obtained elsewhere.

Junction changes didn't work. It still won't count my Meso fissure completions.

I know testing is the most annoying part of being a programmer, but come on. Actually test this stuff before you say it's fixed.

Also, the Saturn junction on Jupiter still doesn't count the Spy mission with 3 successful data extractions. Yes, I did it on Jupiter like it said.

Phobos junction still not registering Lith fissure seals, even when done on Hellas, Mars.  Done it as group, unable to test Solo as only 4-6 reactants ever drop in the 3m window when playing alone.

Keep at it though DE, will try again tomorrow.