Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Original Jetpack Idea

Ooooh, I'm likin the idea! It looks really nice so far, too. I worry, just a little, about how much like the Pyra it seems. The energy ribbons will probably fix this, as long as they're not too much like the Pyra's 'wings,' and the thickness of it, (as well as the fact that it's not hovering away from the Warframe,) is already doing quite a bit to distinguish it. So it's probably just me that instantly thought of the pyra, not much actual similarity, if that makes sense.

Can't wait to see more ^_^

Amazing. I gotta admit if jetpacks were done for all the factions (including infested) I'd go into a "gotta catch em' all" mode and buy every single one of them.

13 hours ago, alexmach1 said:

Let me know if it looks too much like something else, so I know what to avoid while sketching. Will hopefully draw out what the ribbons should look like soon.

It looks really good! Please keep up the good work. Curious. Will the ribbons have movement or will they stick out straight like rays?

Love the shape language in this piece, but think the surface treatment could use some scuffing/wear and a more complex tintmask. Might also consider making the accent tint shinier than the base material, maybe some height information as well.

• 2 weeks later...