Spoiler

Mighty Lord Booben

Spoiler

I love warframe

Spoiler

Hoi i'm Loki I'm watching you

9rj5g3.jpg

How to troll, beginner guide:

• Play Limbo and Banish allies alot. They would love it.
  • Play Nyx and mind control enemies in Extermination, it will make mission faster if we give some mobs immunity. Always max duration.
  • Play Loki and switch teleport your melee allies. Can you throw them into lava that way?
  • Play Oberon in Kavats farm.
  • Just play Ash and ult ult ult.

1 minute ago, Cydro_ said:

Memes aside, what the hell do you mean?

*trolling intensifies*

I mean, I just had a thought that we put alot of time, money, and effort into our accounts, our online lives some would go so far to say, when really, DE can arbitrarily destroy our entire universe, our world, our accounts. Now, of course they wouldn't do that. DE isn't psycho, but we've all read the horror stories of devs gone bad, or studios just losing their minds, throwing communities out the windows and what not. 

So, I treasure my time, my money, my account. I read the rules. So, yeah, I like to switch teleport here and there. I also, like to be bad and use Hydroid. I also like to use crappy weapons on high level missions. I like to be the hallway hero. I like to play Rhino. I like to be Limbo.

Which of these is trolling? To which people do any of these constitute trolling? To what degree, what's the criteria? And in that regard where is the line? How do I know if DE doesn't keep moving that. They sure as hell can do what they want anyways. 

But do we have rights, as players? As actual investors in the game; putting forth our time, our money, our wills into this game, this universe.

Do we have a say? 

I don't know man, it's just, in this digital age, in all these Terms of Service, and EULAs, what are we giving up? What are we signing away? What recourse do I have when something goes south.

Luckily for most, we don't have to worry about this because the machine makes us happy. DE wouldn't screw someone over. But what about the next guy? What about that one story about that one guy who lost everything for nothing? In this digital age, what protections do we have, do we honest to gods deserve?

I think I deserve something. Not a promise, not a handshake; something binding and secure, that ensures that I, as a player, an investor of my time and money and life, can be assured of the safety of the digital persona that I have poured my heart and soul into. We all have. Think about our digital lives, our accounts, across all our games and medium. Don't you think we deserve more than a dotted line we have to sign to give away every right that aught to be ours?

I think we do.

i don't think anyone is getting the point. It's like, I can see something no one else can. It's not just Warframe, it's everything we do online, with every "click accept and you can play what you already purchase." You don't understand what's wrong here? Everywhere in this digital age?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

i don't think anyone is getting the point. It's like, I can see something no one else can. It's not just Warframe, it's everything we do online, with every "click accept and you can play what you already purchase." You don't understand what's wrong here? Everywhere in this digital age?

No, because this is standard business practice, the EULA and ToS were there for you to read when you registered an account, and also you get to choose whether to sink money into a f2p game or not. It's not like you're being forced to spend any money on it. 

Edit: I forgot something. Here's a gem: caveat emptor

Edited by Terror-Of-Death

4 minutes ago, Terror-Of-Death said:

No, because this is standard business practice, the EULA and ToS were there for you to read when you registered an account, and also you get to choose whether to sink money into a f2p game or not. It's not like you're being forced to spend any money on it. 

Edit: I forgot something. Here's a gem: caveat emptor

Of course we have a choice, but honestly, what choice is there? To never use Google, any game you want to play, anything really that's online or digital in any way shape or form? Can you honestly say that you we have a choice to say no and not agree? Sure we can walk away from it all but people can't walk away and they won't walk away so there should be some oversight into what exactly a ToS or EULA can even be. At some point, it's unrealistic to just say we had the choice to not participate in any of this.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

I also, like to be bad and use Hydroid.

U wut m8? You dissin CC pirate? I'll have you know he can turn into a completely invincible puddle that could restore your health or create a tidal wave that covers you in a thick goo that protects from proc's! Also the ability to summon very distracting moist flopping phallic objects to spawn out of cracks and orifices of the terrain? Can you say BAMF? Makin it rain with tempest barrage!

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

So, I treasure my time, my money, my account. I read the rules. So, yeah, I like to switch teleport here and there. I also, like to be bad and use Hydroid. I also like to use crappy weapons on high level missions. I like to be the hallway hero. I like to play Rhino. I like to be Limbo.

Which of these is trolling?

None

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Romulus93 said:

To which people do any of these constitute trolling?

Whiners

To get full-on banned from this game, you would have to go past trolling, and into heavy, repeated cyber-bullying. You haven't even gone into trolling territory, so you're pretty much safe

6 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

None

Whiners

To get full-on banned from this game, you would have to go past trolling, and into heavy, repeated cyber-bullying. You haven't even gone into trolling territory, so you're pretty much safe

Yes, but how do I know that and on whose word? Is it too much to ask for just some legal protections. That's all I'm saying. Some internet rights like: The purchaser of the title has the right to enjoy said title and to operate it as he wills.

Okay, not to that exact wording but do you get the gist of it?

1 hour ago, Zdeadfallout said:

Like this

Don't click read more or you'll kill me, alright 

Reveal hidden contents

like this

Hide contents

like this

Hide contents

like this

Reveal hidden contents

like this

Reveal hidden contents

like this

Reveal hidden contents

oraH9kw.jpgWoof Woof

Reveal hidden contents

liek this

Reveal hidden contents

liek dis

Reveal hidden contents

Mighty Lord Booben

Reveal hidden contents

I love warframe

Reveal hidden contents

Hoi i'm Loki I'm watching you

9rj5g3.jpg

How deep can the rabbit hole go?

XqJKRZP.png

Don't do anything against the EULA, don't do cyber-crime related to the game and don't scam other players.

99.8% chance you'll be safe.

0.2% chance the autoban makes a mistake and screws you over.

So as long as you don't even try to do anything bad, you're in the green.

Oh and incase the autoban does screw you over by accident, DE will give back your account.

Edited by Czygen