Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #77!

[DE]Rebecca

⦁ Not using Vacuum is the same as putting a minimum 10% loot tax on yourself. You are giving up at least that much loot due to items you don't see, or don't have time to pick up. Also (especially for new players) picking up loot gets you killed. Is that really the goal for Warframes loot dynamic?
⦁ By not using Vacuum, you forfeit participation in team play. Your team is not going to wait for you. They shouldn't, and they shouldn't have to.
⦁ Not using Vacuum has negative synergy with parkour. Using Vacuum has positive synergy with parkour. If you have vacuum, you can parkour. If you don't you can't. They're really part of the same design goal: let players be mobile without punishing them for doing so.
⦁ Vacuum is important enough to players that they give up an ability that turns you invisible for free. Think about it.

Can we get this looked at again please? For new players and vets this will be a great addition to the game.

Can you go into more detail about why Scorches have broken ranges (hitting from behind or anywhere in the same room) on their Ignis's? This video shows what the issue is all about:

Also (this is from a week ago, so I honestly would favor an explanation on why its been a little over a week and it still hasn't been fixed if at all possible):

Edited by YellowVolt

1. Any chance that Forma's will be able to be different from A, B, C tabs in loadout options for different loadout. Instead of universal. 

2. will we ever be able to color the interior of our ships independantly.  As for the most part we have 4 different rooms now. 

3, Please, please. Explain the infested on our ships and all the loose hanging cables. 

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Have you ever considered reworking Oberon to use radial auras for his second and third ablities, much like the eximus units he drops from? Something that stays with him providing him with the buffs while they are toggled on? Perhaps even Reckoning could be reworked to a radial ragdolling knockback starting from him and going outwards like the Arson eximus units in particular?

Would you consider adding an option for Steam warframe players to gift steam tennogen items to other people, I ask because I've had to buy steam cards for my boyfriend to get him tennogen stuff instead of just using my money through my steam and him getting a nice present.

What are you gonna do about locked legit Kubrow/Kavat imprints because of the abomination bug?

I have like 3-4 lotus Kubrow (one gold) locked while there are not from crossbreeding (100% pure Kub delight).

And I can't do anything with those imprints.... They're not showing for incubation.

Threads were made, and tickets were sent. Time to stop the punishment... :(

Any chance on syndicates getting cosmetic armor and if so, will this open up being able to install arcane enhancements on cosmetic armor as well? Any info on when syndicate melee is slated to be added in as well? Looking forward to seeing why we are walking around on frozen Europa.

Hey DE, First time posting. I would just like to see: when Titania is gonna have a rock solid release date, Could nekros' dexecrate be a toggle, Limbo quest to have bugs fixed. Limbo Theorem, i have completed it adn built Limbo, weeks ago, but, his mission keeps saying to build his chassis, that is the LAST node I have to do in the game and the quest willl not allow metoo :(                       

I have a few questions, again:
1) There are many corpus and grineer weapons in the game, but enemies are using lesser than half of them. Do you have any plans on this?
2) Any plans on adding more tiles in existing tilesets?
3) Progress on replaying quests and replaying old events as quests?
4) Should we hope for crossplatform multiplayer? Something like two versions of the game: one is similar to console's, second is latest PC's.
5) Any plans on reworking kubrow, kavat and specter AI? They are stupid, and it is a very gentle word. Actually enemies needs complete rework, for example you may look on the MGR: Revengeance.
6) Alternate Rhino helmets doesn't have PBR, even default helmet of non-prime Rhino! Maybe this is true for other warframes. 

You are failing on the Bourbon List: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/673733-specters-of-the-rail-hotfix-9/?page=7#comment-7523671 - for intance you didn't deal with Draco, you just moved it somewhere else. I'll keep suggesting to add XP boosts to alerts.

In particular the "Grindin’" point has been made worse... the Void 2.0 has huge problems: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/676790-the-void-issue/ - may you at least aknowledge some of these?

Can we get Carrier to carry and the warframes have a universal vacuum that's slightly smaller? I mean our warfames can bullet jump and stick to walls, surely they can activate an aura around them to pull in loot if they can make it so their entire body can stick to something.

question: we will see some more buffs to the other weapon like the one on the dark split sword, twin bazolk, and the stradavar? if yes we can we have some info about the direction that you are taking with new upcoming weapons?

1). Are Volt and Mag going to get any more tweaks? The reworks are a step in the right direction but are not enough. (also why a cap on the dmg for volt ult?)

2). are Dojos going to get any content soon? An aquarium for the dojo is long overdue.

Will we ever see a primed transference suit in a prime accessories pack?

Has a nikana stance which uses the sword while drawn ever been considered?

Will we ever be able to modify the inside of the orbiter beyond placing decorations and coloring? Things like alternate layouts, or interior skins to alter coloring?

Would it be possible to have animated energy effects? Such as a gradient between two or more colors, or other such effects?

Will the history of the tenno as a people be explained in more detail at some point? They clearly have a rich culture and history from the snippets we see in game, but it seems a bit odd that they would have all this considering what we know the tenno to be at the moment.

Edited by LeapinVenetian
Forgot that last question when I first posted.

7 hours ago, KinetosImpetus said:

I've always been a fan of burst rifles, and the 3D model of the Burston, so I was really happy to see it finally get its new model, unfortunately it and its Prime are on the low end of damage...

I'm also having a lot of fun with new Archwing flight model, thanks for that! 

Question 1: Will Burston Prime get a buff and will standard Burston be available for Tennogen skins, or other ways of making the Prime look standard? 

Question 2: Can we put sigils and emblems on our Archwings? Instead of chest and back, sigils could be on the top of the left and right wings. 

THIS ^^^^

Something I'd would love for you to discuss:

Will the old dojo look ever see the light of day again? I ask this because the older dojo designs looked so much cooler and looked almost like there was some actual life in the dojo. Comparing it to the newer dojo design... the new ones just look so bland and boring with almost monotoned walls. please, make the dojo's look more Orokin based again, I'm certain you would make a lot of people happy.

I wanted to know if you guys can change Frost's passive. It's one of the wrost ones and doesn't fit his play style. Maybe something to go with his high shield pool like giving his shields 50% of his armor kind of like a frozen shield? Also maybe buffing the range of Vauban's passive because it has less range then the affinity share.