Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #77!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Zorrandor said:

1: Are there dojo updates coming? I think at the very least one immediate change we could get would be the same treatment relays got as far as interface/ inventory accessing goes. I would really love to see new features added to the dojos and old ones updated (things like giving barracks and oracle rooms a use beyond just empty rooms and build requirements). 

2: Machetes need some love sooo badly. Any plans on giving them a look?

1: On that note, DE, when can we Prime our dojos? This is a serious question.

2: I'd like to see the Machete weapons and stance folded into the Sword class, with Machete weapons becoming Sword weapons, and the Machete stance Sundering Weave becoming a Sword stance.

Two questions:

- Will we ever get a time-bender Warframe? Shooting in slowmotion would surely be something;

- Also, any plans to our space ships other than loading screens? Perhaps manually flying it in an archwing-like mode?.

Now that the Okina sais have finally been released, are there any plans to buff the Dual Daggers like you did with the Scythes? I love their stances but their damage potential is lower than all other melee weapons in the game including Machetes.

Uhm, does this mean we are getting the next update in two days, as well? Or is that gonna be next week? You did say July, but I'm not liking the fact you are just shoving the updates to the very end of the month while you obviously have plenty of stuff ready. Such as Titania.

50 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

Rebecca has already explained in one of my previous thread that all lore and writing efforts are currently being directed to the War Within. Also we just received massive amounts of lore from the cephalon fragments, so you might wanna check those out. 

Not only that, but certain things in the Synthesis lore seem to be contradicted in the Cephalon fragment lore. Seems like DE is discarding some of their previous lore. For example, the Corpus were the formation of the surviving Orokin corpori (plural of "corpus") into a singular "corpus". But I think the Cephalon fragment lore has them being merchants during the Orokin empire. And I think Vauban Prime's trailer kinda hints at that as well, since Ballas references them.

A few questions to consider:

1. Will players ever have the ability to enter other players' landing crafts' interiors in a fashion similar to Tenno Relays?

2. Is there a possibility of allowing players to adjust the position of standard holsters of melee weapons (due to clipping, etc.)?

3. Despite the demand for replay-able quests, will all in-game cinematics, like those in Second Dream, ever be replay-able again?

4. For kicks: Energy color-based clones of Ash during Bladestorm similar to Loki's Decoy?

Could companions have their abilities level up as they do, just like the Warframes? Also, could Sentinels get their own weapon mods instead of us having to use the mods we use for our own personal weapons? Mods conflicting is a bad mechanic and I hope to see it destroyed

Just now, UmekoHimeneko said:

Uhm, does this mean we are getting the next update in two days, as well? Or is that gonna be next week? You did say July, but I'm not liking the fact you are just shoving the updates to the very end of the month while you obviously have plenty of stuff ready. Such as Titania.

SoTR was supposed to come in June, and it ended up coming in July, so...

Hello DE members, love the game I have a few questions I've wanted to ask.

1. I know Tennogen is a thing, but for non steam and console users are you working on other deluxe skins ( other then the Nova one. hoping for a Frost or Volt skin)
  2. Is it possible to have an option to choose select the focus school with want to use for a mission from the arsenal menu instead of going all the way to the operator or have them assigned to the loadout slot? 
  3. As you release more an more warframes, we get more Augments. I enjoy using them (most of them), but I often dislike giving up a mod slot. Have you ever thought about giving the warfames an Augment Slot?
  4. Since Kubrows and Kavats can move around the ship, when will Sentinels be able to do the same?.
  5. Since the Stalker got an upgrade any chance that the Zanuka and G3 will also get an upgrade?
Edited by (PS4)OmniKaiser

Have you given any thought to reducing Miasma's energy cost?

Miasma is a really unique ultimate in that it works well with her other powers to become much more strong, however, without these other statuses inflicted (toxin and viral), Miasma is quite simply the weakest ultimate in the game.

The kit interaction is really cool, but an ability that requires other abilities to be cast to become usable probably shouldn't have the 100 energy cost of all other ultimates which gain full benefit from being cast on their own.

Just now, UmekoHimeneko said:

That makes it even worse! I would still hope that they get the new quest + Frame out this week. Titania's just about ready, anyway.

I think it'll be next week at the earliest, judging by the language used in the first post.

5 minutes ago, AntoineFlemming said:

Not only that, but certain things in the Synthesis lore seem to be contradicted in the Cephalon fragment lore. Seems like DE is discarding some of their previous lore. For example, the Corpus were the formation of the surviving Orokin corpori (plural of "corpus") into a singular "corpus". But I think the Cephalon fragment lore has them being merchants during the Orokin empire. And I think Vauban Prime's trailer kinda hints at that as well, since Ballas references them.

Tbh it could be either, maybe the merchants of the time were partly Orokin, or maybe they took the name Corpus after the fall of the empire and the indoctrination of their belief in 'profit'. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

mhccmed6.jpg

Join us this Friday, July 22nd for Devstream #77!

Who: Rebecca is joined by the usual crew for a Devstream!  

What: This Devstream will cover an updated Roadmap of our 3-part Update! All platforms have Lunaro, PC has Specters of the Rail with Console release to follow soon, and now the War Within is next! What's coming with this Update? Tune in to find out! We'll also be covering Steam Workshop next Round picks, Warframe Power Tweaks, and Gameplay Updates to the new Relic and Fissures system! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Stream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, July 22nd at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on Friday, July 22nd!

Please! Please, take your time with the consoles' SoTR update. I rather wait and get a polished version than get rushed contents that'll end in frustrations. I know my comments for the last 3 months has been harsh, but I still think that you guys, DE, are one of the best developers/people in the industry. I've put in over 3000 hours in the last 2 years and still find ways to enjoy Warframe. I want you guys to know the reason I've been more stringent and critical lately is because I CARE. I hope there won't be a day where I stop or unmotivated in giving feedback. 

Thank you and looking forward to the stream.   

an question about the Limbo about the Rift Surge and Cataclysm descriptions, that says that his powers can manipulate void energy in the rift

more explanations, not by much, in the spoiler

Rift Surge: Surge the void energy through the rift plane, increasing the damage inflicted on enemies that have been banished there.

Cataclysm: A violent blast of void energy tears open a pocket of rift plane which can sustain itself for a short period before collapsing in another lethal blast.

and that's true, based on the passive effect of it that grant 2 energy regeneration per second while inside of the Rift and combine this with other things, like the Arid Fear event that gave 25 energy every 30 seconds, because of the corpus ship was in the void and the Energy Reduction modifier of the Sortie, that explained by void vortex, reducing our natural energy regeneration and limit

so, i'm supposed to ask:

- the Sentients are supposed to be weakened while inside the Rift, it was just oversight? (if yes, 2° line, if not, 3° line)

- if was oversight, there's some kind of idea as unique effect for it in future? like the Sentient can't link their resistances with others or disable their ability to adapt further against damage while inside the rift? 

- if not, i can suppose that the rift doesn't have enough void energy to cripple or weaken them? but their weakness are the void energy, how much needs for it? the portal gate, that make them in direct contact to the void energy for less than second and the operator's beam obliterate them in seconds, isn't enough?

now, the landing craft's air support:

- isn't time to look at scalability of the Scimitar's and Xiphos's air support? like Scimitar can deal lethal damage against common enemies and 5-10% max health damage against bosses (balanced by using only once every 10 minutes, like now) and Xiphos's Sentry gun can earn (15 + 50%) of the mission's level?

ah, the boiler's spawns has the similar problem of level scalability, since only spawn level 10 infested, even in sorties

Edited by Zeyez
eyes that can see from one end to the other end

When are we getting cloth physics for Volt and Frost?

Are you still working on improving the complaints people have about the Volt and Mag reworks? (In particular, there are still many complaints about mobile Electric Shield. It has too many penalties; one or two of them would be fine, but all of them together make it much too costly to use. I'd recommend removing the "energy drain per distance traveled" and "slows down movement" effects. Those two completely contradict mobile Electric Shield's purpose for existing.)

Umbra when?

Limbo rework when?

Do you have any plans to address the problems with Nyx's Absorb? Having it drain Nyx's energy based on damage absorbed means her teammates can intentionally (or unintentionally) drain all of her energy just to troll her. 

1 hour ago, Naith said:

Question:

Also, primary/second custom holsters? :o

This, please!

I spoke to DE Geoff about this personally at Tennocon. Reverse hip holsters (pistol grips facing forward instead of backwards), chest holsters, Dante-style behind the back holsters! The possibilities are endless. Please DE! I would definitely throw my plat at that!