The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the nicest thing you've done for your fellow Tenno?

joined some random game...... i think its was been on earth and i bring prisma grakata some new player stand near to me almost all time...and watch how gun looks////  after mission  i invate him in dojo and gift it one prisma grakata... he was been really hyped....and that is pretty cool....

2 hours ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Gave an MR2 a Nezha set and Crimson Dervish, after he failed to buy said Nezha set on account of he only had his starting plat and didn't know it couldn't be traded.

It's funny, earlier I sold someone a crimson dervish for 5p, after he said on the forums that he sold his only one for 5p because he didn't know it was rare. He was fairly low ranked, and I felt bad that he'd basically given away his incredible luck...

I'm not much of a trade chat guru; most of my plat was bought with money. So I never feel like I can do giveaways. But I'll give unreasonably good deals to new players, and if someone offers a deal that's really bad for him, I'll stop him and offer something better. And of course I'll give prime parts or mods to new players on our TS server without any hesitation.

I'm currently working with another person that is new to the game. They messaged me asking if I was in a clan with an Orokin Lab. I said that I had a clan, but no orokin lab since they are useless. I decided to look up why they might want to have access to an orokin lab and discovered that is where dragon keys are now obtained. So I am working on building the lab for them.

I grace noobs with my presence.

lol But seriously, I have quite a few "apprentices" who I give a lot of free stuff to, such as Apprentice A, named Dragon, who I've gifted Ivara straight out of the market to, countless gold mods, Saryn and Mag Prime. Apprentice B got almost the same thing as A but he got an Ash Prime as opposed to both Saryn and Mag.

Also I've bought things fri=om friends for way more than it's worth, like a Saryn set for 200p, an Ash set for 225, and Boar, Mag, and Dakra Prime for 595 plat this week. (You already know what he tried to buy and what I talked him out of buying.)

3 hours ago, (XB1)DRG JupiterIvan said:

What's the nicest thing you've done for your fellow Tenno? I'm just super curious.

I spend a lot of time in trade chat. A lot. And my friends don't. So they often pass prime stuff onto me to sell. In return whenever they want something specific, I'll get it for them. So this often means I have a surplus of plat. I could hoard it, but I don't see the point. I have enough to satisfy my own needs as well as the needs of my friends. So from time to time I do market giveaways.  I just buy things for strangers. Most times it's either a catalyst or reactor, but sometimes I even gift while frames or weapons.

what about you? Do you have any stories to share?

Gifted a lot of frames to my fellow clan members

I do revive other players when I can, if that counts? And there was that one time when I gave another player some extra plat because he was giving me the last piece I needed of Loki Prime REAL cheap. I also remember giving a rather new player a bunch of tips and starter mods for a bronze fusion core because they didn't know what they were doing. But honestly, those are just a few cases, not gonna lie, the console community could stand to be better.

EDIT: Some of you people are way too kind, but that's just my opinion. I'm willing to bet that some of y'all folks are the reason I run into MR3's with Prime weapons and frames. While the gesture is nice, no, stop it! Those things should be earned through work and dedication, not handed out like candy

Edited by 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4
Edited by 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4

11 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

I do revive other players when I can, if that counts? And there was that one time when I gave another player some extra plat because he was giving me the last piece I needed of Loki Prime REAL cheap. I also remember giving a rather new player a bunch of tips and starter mods for a bronze fusion core because they didn't know what they were doing. But honestly, those are just a few cases, not gonna lie, the console community could stand to be better.

EDIT: Some of you people are way too kind, but that's just my opinion. I'm willing to bet that some of y'all folks are the reason I run into MR3's with Prime weapons and frames. While the gesture is nice, no, stop it! Those things should be earned through work and dedication, not handed out like candy

That doesn't count, since its revive 2.0 and everyone has 4 life per mission. However it counts when u revive others kubrow or kavat, they only have 1 life each mission

5 minutes ago, DiePainPain said:

That doesn't count, since its revive 2.0 and everyone has 4 life per mission. However it counts when u revive others kubrow or kavat, they only have 1 life each mission

Tbh, I'd say both is pretty nice.

For the teammate because, like you said we get 4 revives per mission, we don't really have to revive our teammates because it's less of a burden.

8 minutes ago, DiePainPain said:

I also tend to play Oberon a lot, now that's nice because it extends the bleed-out timer and heals/ takes away enemy procs

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Tbh, I'd say both is pretty nice.

For the teammate because, like you said we get 4 revives per mission, we don't really have to revive our teammates because it's less of a burden.

^u^

I dont play with randoms much but when I do, reviving is top of my list. I cant let a tenno down!

Generally me and my friends always swap prime items and my buddy WAXYSHAFT is top of the list for helping us get things. He always puts others first, so a shout out for him, since he is never on the forums.

Not entirely sure if this counts, but I bought enough Kavat DNA for a friend of mine so he could build the incubator segment and get his first cat.

I could have bought a picture frame with that platinum, curse my pseudo-selflessness!

Oh, and I have sold rare as balls prime parts for bugger all plat.
And I gave a clannie who was at the end of his rope a free Nikana blade. Took me another 3 days to find another one to start building it.