The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Aura for CP and Shield Disruptor

mooser6

Since Mag's polarize rework set the bar by effecting shields and armor, why not do the same for the aura mods? Combine the effect of corrosive projection and shield polarize into one aura... less hassle of switching load outs for corpus vs grineer.

Yeah I know this is power creep for void missions but so what. The game is full of power creep and this is relatively minor. 

6 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

ha ha yes because cats can say bye to armor instantly

Yes, because everyone is running around with cats. No thanx, I'll keep my CP on.

Edited by ravend

8 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

So, makes perfect sense to switch out a mandatory mod with a mandatory companion to you, instead of dealing with off the charts broken enemy damage mitigation that makes CP feel like a mandatory mod? K...

22 minutes ago, mooser6 said:

Since Mag's polarize rework set the bar by effecting shields and armor, why not do the same for the aura mods? Combine the effect of corrosive projection and shield polarize into one aura... less hassle of switching load outs for corpus vs grineer.

Yeah I know this is power creep for void missions but so what. The game is full of power creep and this is relatively minor. 

Not sure it would be all that necessary, its just switching out 1 mod.

Edited by giantconch

42 minutes ago, Soketsu said:

I think there are more important things to improve, beside with damage 3.0 who come soon, the whole meta might change, let's not change too mqny things for nothing

That would make those who wake up every day hellbent on changing random things in game have no purpose in life.  hahahaha.

However..  Yeah.  I agree with you.  We really should take a good look at what Damage 3.0 has in store before requesting pertinent items to be changed.  ;)

Edited by sushidubya

3 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

No, it doesnt. That would probably be one the worst things they could to right now. Maybe when Damage 3.0 drops, but not now. 

I agree with you.

But at the same time a squad shouldn't feel compelled to equip CP if they're fighting a heavily armored enemy type and/or boss.

4 minutes ago, Misgenesis said:

CP isnt even as necessary as people make it out to be, not when you can just stop enemies in their tracks.

Remove it altogether. Shield Disruption is worse than EMP Aura so no comment on that.

Have you tried to kill the golem with a pug without CP? 

11 minutes ago, Misgenesis said:

CP isnt even as necessary as people make it out to be, not when you can just stop enemies in their tracks.

Remove it altogether. Shield Disruption is worse than EMP Aura so no comment on that.

Level 100 Grineer beg to differ.

54 minutes ago, ravend said:

Yes, because everyone is running around with cats. No thanx, I'll keep my CP on.

29 minutes ago, Latiac said:

I'd much rather have a Sentinel like Wyrm or Carrier instead to be honest, Crowd control and all that stuff.

1 hour ago, Hemmo67 said:

Abating LInk trinity. nough said