Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Art Contest 3.0

[DE]Megan

34 minutes ago, luluz said:

Hi,
this is my first time to post in this forum ~
My Nick:  luluz

This is my submission for Codex Art Contest - inspired by The Second Dream Chapter - (just finished last week T^Tb cool one DE GJ)
Hope all of you like it`

special_link____warframe_codex_art_conte

You should sign your art with your IG :)

On 7/22/2016 at 1:59 PM, Darkneblade_TR said:

What is synergy ? do we post ideal energy color or something i wanna know before start it ?

I was going to go with complimentary colors, red-green blue-orange. If your doing a piece with Frost and Ember, have frost be blue while ember is orange and then just play with the color and light dynamics to make something wonderful!

7 hours ago, luluz said:

Hi,
this is my first time to post in this forum ~
My Nick:  luluz

This is my submission for Codex Art Contest - inspired by The Second Dream Chapter - (just finished last week T^Tb cool one DE GJ)
Hope all of you like it`

special_link____warframe_codex_art_conte

Beautiful. Currently, you deserve 1st place...Until I make my entry!...It will probably be nothing compared to this, though.

For those who are confused by the "Synergy" theme, the goal is to create artwork that symbolizes the union of two different (and even opposing) elements/themes that produces something greater than the sum of its parts.

An example of this is Frost/Ember for Fire/Ice. Another could be Saryn/Trinity for Poison/Healing. Volt/Atlas for lightning/earth, Nekros/Vauban for Chaos/Order, et cetera. The point is to take two (or more) things that are considerably different from one another that when mixed creates something even more complex or powerful than just the sum of its parts. 

Well, I got to say... first thing. I really didn't think I'd be able to do something like this in a two day time-frame, or while sick.

But here is my submission for the contest. I think I really nailed the "Synergy" thing here. In way more ways than one.
Now I'm going to go get some much needed rest. I hope you guys like it. It was a labor of love. <3

Okl2h1Y.png

Good luck, everyone! I look forward to seeing some great new art in our Codices soon. :)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

22 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Well, I got to say... first thing. I really didn't think I'd be able to do something like this in a two day time-frame, or while sick.

But here is my submission for the contest. I think I really nailed the "Synergy" here. In way more ways than one.
Now I'm going to go get some much needed rest. I hope you guys like it.

Okl2h1Y.png

Good luck, everyone! I look forward to seeing some great new art in our Codices soon. :)

Out of all the art you have posted already, this is BY FAR the best yet, omfg! #pusheenkavat, jk lol

I wanna see maor! Gimme more, MIAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAH, MORE THEMES DE! Make him draw more xD

If you stare at it hard enough you can see the love between the frame and operator. O_o

Stare children.

Stare from your eyes!!!! (as if there was another place you could stare from)

Do it!

#AEP8arthax