Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We should vault Bursas

catastrophy

Yes it is. It's time to vault the Bursas. It should be a deep Vault. And then we should go like "Ooops! I lost the key! I'm terribly sorry!"

And eventually we'd get an event to free the poor, sad Bursas.

Thoughts?

Edited by catastrophy
Edited Title (Typo removed)

18 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

how about you ask how to deal with them. stop turning me into one of those git gud elitist jerks.

Dunno, but I think it was Limbo last time I encountered one (solo). Had unranked Vulkar, no pet, no 2ndary, just Orthos Prime and that didn't do anything. Then came a second bursa and they began shoving a fist up my behind.

59 minutes ago, catastrophy said:

Dunno, but I think it was Limbo last time I encountered one (solo). Had unranked Vulkar, no pet, no 2ndary, just Orthos Prime and that didn't do anything. Then came a second bursa and they began shoving a fist up my behind.

So you think Bursas are OP, because when you run with a shi*** Loadout they are a struggle to death?
... I guess the Bursas are not the problem but your way of thinking here xD

1 hour ago, Rawbeard said:

how about you ask how to deal with them. stop turning me into one of those git gud elitist jerks.

lol yep i dont know wats peoples problem with bursa i go pluto exterminate so after killin all i can keep alarm goin sit at one place and farm those bursas hoping for a tempo royal or astral twilight. But i think i hav killed so many of their brethren, they don wanna giv me the stance mods lol 

Great idea, put them in the Orokin Derelict Vault, it would make it great to see 12 Bursa once you open these Vaults! I'm totally with that!

Oh... that's not what the OP meant? They are soo easy to deal with. I never really have problems with them. In fact, when I know there will have Bursa, I bring Nyx just because I can Mind Control them and when I disactivate my Mind control, I mind control another one and hack the one that I stop mind controlling. Twice the fun!

1 hour ago, Tujika said:

I don't get all the bursa hate, what's so difficult in them?
Whenever I see one I just pwn/hack it and done.

Only problem I've really had with them is them being in corpus excavations, they spawn in at higher levels than the other enemies, go straight for the excavator (s), then missile (practically 1 shot) them to death...

Haven't done a corpus Excavations in a while though so I don't know if they still spawn in those. Other places so long as you have a fair amount of cc they shouldn't be much of an issue. 

Edited by Madway7

1 minute ago, Madway7 said:

Only problem I've really had with them is them being in corpus excavations, they spawn in at higher levels than the other enemies, go straight for the excavator (s), then missile (practically 1 shot) them to death...

Haven't done a corpus Excavations in a while though so I don't know if they still spawn in those. Other places so long as you have a fair amount of cc they shouldn't be an issue.

i guess u didnt hav a frost or good bubble frost, i hav encountered them in sortie escavs even (and god awful energy reduction), it was hectic but managable . farming them is good and keeps prices of stances like tempo royal down

2 hours ago, catastrophy said:

Yes it is. It's time to vault the Bursas. It should be a deep Vault. And then we should go like "Ooops! I lost the key! I'm terribly sorry!"

Thoughts?

Denial bursas can be dangerous if ignored with their heavy damage dispelling fields and how they like to know people into them. If there's a freeze eximus nearby then you are probably stun locked to death at that point.

But in general if they give any trouble just bullet jump above them and shoot straight down in float mode.

3 minutes ago, 98Octane said:

i guess u didnt hav a frost or good bubble frost, i hav encountered them in sortie escavs even (and god awful energy reduction), it was hectic but managable . farming them is good and keeps prices of stances like tempo royal down

They got in the globes then fired off misiles then. The globes usually ended up becoming a defense for most of them. 

It wasn't a pack of them as much as it was one just coming in and destroying the excavator with ease every once and a while.

It was before Lunaro though, so they probably were changed.

9 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

They got in the globes then fired off misiles then. The globes usually ended up becoming a defense for most of them. 

It wasn't a pack of them as much as it was one just coming in and destroying the excavator with ease every once and a while.

It was before Lunaro though, so they probably were changed.

ahh the drover one ya it can move pretty quick, and can b problematic at lvl 100ish. but then again rhino stomp and roar tonkor in his panel /poof gone

2 hours ago, KaztoraMusic said:

Step One: Mag.

Step Two: Point at a bursa.

Step Three: Press '2'.

Step Four: ???

Step Five: Profit.

lemme correct you

step one: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

step two: profit

2 hours ago, catastrophy said:

Thoughts?

And while we're at it, why not throw other things that present a challenge to the "P4TW" and "mindless killing" ways into that same Vault.

v13amf6.jpg