Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next step in customisation

Deshiel

As we all know. Warframe is a game where you are able to come up with absolutely unique look for your warframes and weapons. 

Lets take it further by introducing Body size scaling and weapon size scaling. Like turning your Galatine into a GIGALATINE!

what would you consider as a next step in customisation?

30 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

Faulds (Thigh Armor), Pauldrons (Shoulder Armor), and Forearm Armor (Unique name for Forearm armor), as well as being able to position my primary and secondary weapon holsters.

Bracers, it is bracers. But yes, that does sound pretty awesome

Only things I would really like right now is the option to colour the syndana separately from the armour and an arcane slot for syndanas and helmets. I know you can distill them but it's expensive and cumbersome, I would like a slot so I could switch syndanas at will and still keep the arcane bonuses.

I've been wanting breast sliders and crotch sliders for a while now.

However I don't think it's going to happen for the same reason there are no sliders in WoW. There are so many different characters with unique looks that giving people the option to change them will diminish their value. Having a Orc sized Dwarf or Gnome is just pointless and doesn't make sense. Same with a skinny Rhino or a fat Inaros.