The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, Ixxolos said:

This may be to do with the different clan sigils the game has code for just not in game currently, Clan sigil, Phased Clan sigil, Gilded Clan sigil and Glyphed Clan sigil. There was a few posts about them during Feb this year if i remember rightly.

I see. Well I am clearly late on noticing them. 

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: U1.1

Changes

• Arid Heavy Gunners will now drop the Gorgon Blueprint!
  • Rebalanced the enemy spec for Belenus; Corrupted Bombards on the first wave was a bit more spicy than intended.
  • Buffed mission rewards for Mot (Level 40-45 Void Survival); it will now yield a richer mix of Axi Era(Tier 4) Relics and large Credit-bundle rewards similar to high-level Dark Sector missions.
  • Tweaked the Xiphos Ifrit Skin to improve flame tint color visibility. 
  • Tweaked Kavat behaviors to get them to attack more consistently.

Lunaro Fixes

• Fixed being able to score immediately by jumping into the zone that your team just scored against before the replay in Lunaro.

Fixes

• Fixed the Vectis Tekelus skin not being rewarded on purchase and instead giving another Skin. 
  • Fixed default polearms placement either clipping through thighs or hovering away.
  • Fixed script error when fusing multiple Mods in a row.
  • Fixed not being able to adjust numerous alternate holster styles.
  • Better fix for Syndicate missions being listed with the wrong title.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in the Arsenal when using an "at max energy" Mod (e.g.Searing Leap) with other Mods that increase your max energy.
  • Fixed the Codex locking up when viewing a certain enemy.

still getting this:
warframe0009_by_r9xchaos-dabuck1.jpg
warframe0008_by_r9xchaos-dabucke.jpg

my companion function unusable...for days now...

21 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Thanks for the hotfix, keep up the good work <3

But...

Still no fix for:

- Players in same session getting different arcane rewards:

Reveal hidden contents

- J3 Jordas Golem being movable by the players on the JV trial via using Odonata's Repel and Elytron's Warhead.

- Esophage in JV's last stage's phase two not consuming the vaporizer if host is not inside the golem.

This. and crash issues when exiting golem. 

I call bull crap: "no more broken puppies and kittens", warframe support has one job to fix bugs instead they are euthanizing Kubrows and Kavats. 

Warframe prime time this topic was mentioned and no one did nothing.

So the next time i see or hear this "no more broken puppies and kittens" im going to think very hard before i or one of my friend puts any more money into this game.

And yet, still no fixes for the Itzal research costs. (FYI: tzal's Harness requires 250 oxium to research; while Itzal's Wings and Systems require 3750 oxium each.) Unless it's intended ?

Nor for the missing nightmare missions. (All there is ATM is nightmare alerts.)

Nor the :

One day, perhaps ...

Still no fix for Mutalist Osprey one shotting people by dealing 100% toxic proc rate, which is much more ridiculous than Sapping Osprey stacking ~!@#$ on your teammate's corpse. So i gotta being forced to bring a tank to ODE/ODC because even a Toxic Ancient can't do this, did you devs even tried playing these mission?

Edited by VCaptiion

3 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

I see. Well I am clearly late on noticing them.

As far as i know they shouldn't be in game yet though. Maybe somone got one as a mistake/bug for trying to buy somthing else, would explain the skin fix in the notes maybe?

12 minutes ago, Kross_Solette said:

I thought there was going to be a fix in here for the broken incubators I haven't been able to use a companion in 2 days because of a stuck imprint :/

24 minutes ago, chinney said:

did you fix my kavat yet ??

21 minutes ago, Soukweaver said:

so where is the incubator lockdown bugfix that we r all waiting for?

14 minutes ago, Soukweaver said:

no fix for the kavat bug my kitty will die and wont go into stasis .... it will be gone forever DE are cat haters it seems :<

7 minutes ago, allibound said:

Broken Incubator :(

4 minutes ago, Vyra said:

still getting this:
warframe0009_by_r9xchaos-dabuck1.jpg
warframe0008_by_r9xchaos-dabucke.jpg

my companion function unusable...for days now...

3 minutes ago, Beating_Stick said:

Yeah. I still can't claim my Kavat imprint and my kavat is dying.

wow... please we need our kavats :(

28 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

I hope that gilded clan sigil isn't exclusive to him. My clan leader will be upset.

Apparently those have been known about since February. 

Only via mined data from back then as far as i know though, so no official word on them as yet to my knowledge.

Just smacking the appropriate title on the missions does not fix the fact there is still a nerf to the standing it gives, DE! That's, at minimum, 3 thousand or so standing per syndicate we're missing out on per day--with defense or interception missions being a net loss, on their own, around 3-4 thousand.

i thought this Update U1.1 is gonna announce the fix for the boosters bug or mission bugs but sadly no. 

Disappointed!                                                                                                                                  62276025.jpg

12 minutes ago, Dragunova said:

Why does somebody ask a Smeeta kavat nerf at every post update ? Does the idea of others getting ressources easily make you mad ? You can have your if you want, or if you don't want, you can also play without it ...

I agree it's annoying as heck it's not gonna get Nerfed its fine the way it is ITS A RANDOM EFFECT!

6 minutes ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

Question, who the Hell cares about Gorgon? It's a complete Dog Turd of a Gun that gets outclassed by Soma, let alone Soma Prime in every category. At least now I can toss my since they are back to being available.

Codex filler =D