Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Brand new items in Baro's shop next visit!" Thanks for the one skin DE....

VanrythWolf

Seriously!? I mean what the heck, you make us go without any changes to Baro's stock and tell us we would get some brand new gear this visit only to get the same old stuff that the majority of players find useless or already own...

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed profanity

Just now, Vance.Stubbs said:

He is right though. Baro was hyped for literally nothing.

Even the prices of his items weren't changed >.> (or by only a bit) 

well, I didn't expect anything, I know DE with their word play and promises (still love them though <3) 

2 hours ago, Vance.Stubbs said:

He is right though. Baro was hyped for literally nothing.

He's actually not right. There is literally something new in his inventory. And given how often I see threads about not having the 120% IPS mods, I think there will probably be a number of players who are very happy to see all of the impact mods available.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed rude comment

Just now, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

everything is for new players......  DE thinks only new players play this game!, is not only about Baro is about all game 

It's too bad new players won't be able to afford his offerings at these prices. New players didn't have the stash of Void keys that veterans had to covert into Relics.

It would appear that the reason for them not changing the pricing either is because they expected the large stocks of Ducats some players have to go down, which makes 0 damned sense. But I find it funny how DE Drew seems to only be picking comments to reply to that are not calling DE out on lying to players and is only responding about the BS credit nerf.

Just now, heskaroid said:

And what are you trying to accomplish here? We have the rights to complain and/or criticize here whether you like it or not.

My comment was reaction to JSharpie alone.

I'm buying Primed Disappointment from Baro as well as you do.

Just now, Kialandi said:

My comment was reaction to JSharpie alone.

I'm buying Primed Disappointment from Baro as well as you do.

My apologies,I replied to the wrong user which is why I edited my own comment, but I wont pick up any sides in this.