The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Warframe you think should Reworked

(PSN)abb12355

I think Zephyr needs the most help. As many have stated befor there is no reason why her 1 and 2 should not be the same ability. Her new ability should be an energy drain ability that lets her actually fly rather the her current version where she gets propelled from her first and just aim guides to stay in the air. Her tornados at the very least need to have the recast ability removed from duration like pretty much every other ability in the game. 

I know it's a little down the list but i would really like to have wukong reworked at some point. I'd like to see him able to summon clones and a mobility skill similiar to his pride and joy somersaulting from legend.

Edited by LiatinTX

13 hours ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

2. Atlas-

Atlas' kit is good early game, but just doesn't scale at all,

Atlas?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!  He scales very well and can handle sorties without a problem.  If you're struggling with Atlas I think you need to revisit your loadout.  He's one of the strongest frames in the game.

Are you remembering Landslide factors in melee mods?  Mod your melee for as much impact damage as you can and run with a Steel Charge aura for maximum results.  Also you are invulnerable when you use Landslide to bounce from enemy to enemy.

Rumblers are insanely strong.  It's like adding 2 more people to squad with the sole purpose of distracting and killing enemies.

Tectonics is greatly improved with the augment that allows you to place 3 walls instead of just 1.  However even just 1 wall can be very good if placed properly.  Sure it won't hold back hordes forever but it can be used to regulate the flow of enemies.

The only power he has that could be considered mediocre is Petrify.

I seriously don't understand why people consider Atlas to mediocre or sub-par.  He is a total beast and one of the strongest frames in the game.  He's one of my goto solo frames.  Corrupted Vor, level 80 bursas, Stalker Acolytes - all dead without an issue.

Back on topic:

I'm kind of excited, kind of worried about the impending Limbo rework.  Yeah he could use a rework, I'm just dreading they will remove the rift mechanic.  Right now the problem with Limbo is he's either awesome or total crap.  There's no middle ground.  You either get really good with him or you get in everyone's way.  So, yeah, there's room for improvement there.  Just keep the rift - please DE.

Oberon needs some help with scaling.  I haven't played him much, but what I've seen is he falls off hard and fast when things start getting hairy.

And yeah, Zephyr can use some help.  Tailwind and Divebomb are rather lackluster and generally useless.  I'm torn on tornadoes since I like the chaos they add, but sometimes it would be nice to focus them somewhere.  So yeah, she could use some time in the rework lab.  However with the right augment and enough power strength she can make a tonkor's grenades explode on impact and that's always fun - so she does have that going for her...

Edited by OffaLimb

6 hours ago, LethalLettuce said:

I strongly disagree with this. I use atlas a lot, there is absolutely nothing wrong with him. His scaling is well balanced and carries over perfectly fine into the late game. I don't know what your build on him is but if you think he is basically trash early game then something must be wrong with your build. His first ability covers a ton of damage and it has some CC built into it if you use it into a crowd of people. (knocking them back/down) His second ability can be used as a great shield, and its also a shield that can knock down enemies. I agree his third ability is kind of bad, but lets be honest why really even use that ability when you could just punch them. His rumblers have a lot of health and can distract a lot of enemies from getting to the defence/cargo/etc.

I never said he was trash lol, he has nothing that pops out late game. I use atlas and put forma on him, yet he still struggles because he has no form of scaling defense, he always dies one shot, and his damage doesn't really match up to the exalted weapons.

31 minutes ago, OffaLimb said:

Atlas?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!  He scales very well and can handle sorties without a problem.  If you're struggling with Atlas I think you need to revisit your loadout.  He's one of the strongest frames in the game.

Are you remembering Landslide factors in melee mods?  Mod your melee for as much impact damage as you can and run with a Steel Charge aura for maximum results.  Also you are invulnerable when you use Landslide to bounce from enemy to enemy.

Rumblers are insanely strong.  It's like adding 2 more people to squad with the sole purpose of distracting and killing enemies.

Tectonics is greatly improved with the augment that allows you to place 3 walls instead of just 1.  However even just 1 wall can be very good if placed properly.  Sure it won't hold back hordes forever but it can be used to regulate the flow of enemies.

I seriously don't understand why people consider Atlas to mediocre or sub-par.  He is a total beast and one of the strongest frames in the game.  He's one of my goto solo frames.  Corrupted Vor, level 80 bursas, Stalker Acolytes - all dead without an issue.

And yeah, Zephyr can use some help.  Tailwind and Divebomb are rather lackluster and generally useless.  I'm torn on tornadoes since I like the chaos they add, but sometimes it would be nice to focus them somewhere.  So yeah, she could use some time in the rework lab.  However with the right augment and enough power strength she can make a tonkor's grenades explode on impact and that's always fun - so she does have that going for her...

I feel that his survivability Is bad, he can't even get into range safely because his defenseness are low. I proposed to increase his crit so he can proc Naramon so he can survive better and overall do way better damage, because he can't compete with the exalted weapons. 

As for Zephyr, I don't want Zephyr to be only good with the tonkor. I want her to be good with every weapon.

2 hours ago, Ibro156 said:

What about Hydroid and Oberon. Right now they're in a weird spot

I believe the last statement from Scott to Oberons situation (i think it was in the second or third last dev stream) was, that Oberon is fine and they don´t see any reason to change him. :sadcry:

1 minute ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

I proposed to increase his crit so he can proc Naramon

The survivability of a Warframe defined by a Focus....

If you want the Warframe to be better a surviving, you propose changes to the Warframe's stats and powers, not something like a Focus, which is independant of the Warframe you use.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

As for Zephyr, I don't want Zephyr to be only good with the tonkor. I want her to be good with every weapon.

Zephyr has one of the highest survivabilities in the game with Turbulance, running Max Range with her is the norm since she is not made to deal damage and Turbulance is not effected by it.

"Only good with the Tonkor", what made you think that?

56 minutes ago, OffaLimb said:

Petrify is awesome for stealth runs, since it doesn't alert enemies and you can petrify them then shatter their stoned arses into pieces and get the +stealhAffinity

1 hour ago, Venom-Snake said:

The survivability of a Warframe defined by a Focus....

If you want the Warframe to be better a surviving, you propose changes to the Warframe's stats and powers, not something like a Focus, which is independant of the Warframe you use.

Zephyr has one of the highest survivabilities in the game with Turbulance, running Max Range with her is the norm since she is not made to deal damage and Turbulance is not effected by it.

"Only good with the Tonkor", what made you think that?

Most people say Zephyr is only good with a tonkor or only worth it while using a Tonkor, while I disagree, most people do which is unfortunate.

I know Zeph has a high Survivability, but in her description, it said light and decieveingly Lethal, I want her to fulfill her description while also keeping her old niches

You jokesters and your Mag needs another rework joke. Aha ha ha haaaa. Scrubs

Hydroid puddle and tentacle swarm need work. Undertow is ridiculously stupid, and tentacle swarm feels inactive. It'll grab guys on cast but then will sit there flopping doing nothing the rest of the time for however long your duration is.

Zephyr is incredibly outdated. Her first two abilities can be combined into one freeing up a slot. Other two abilities just need some touch ups.

Nyx her kit is fine, but needs some touching up. Friendly AI in general needs to be worked on, which includes anything you mind control. Psychic bolts should be assigned some other function. Right now they do radiation damage which chaos is clearly better for and overall aren't really all that useful even with the aug.

Atlas only his petrify stare sucks because petrify in general sucks (cough unairu cough). Also everything else about the ability is bad too. Locked into animation, slow, can't use weapons, doesn't synergize with other abilities, etc.

Oberon visuals for his hairy carpet thing needs to be changed. Renewal needs to stay active when I activate it. As of now it randomly shuts off it's effects even with full energy. Makes the phoenix aug all but useless.

Volt, reduce shield carrying energy cost. Currently it's a high cost gimmick.

May be unpopular, but Nova needs an update. Like many other one-trick Warframes, she's only brought along on missions for one purpose.

Another unpopular opinion is Loki is outdated as well. Invisibility in general is op, and disarm turns everything into puppies. Maybe a buff to decoy for starters. And I'd argue that invisibility should not be effective in close quarters making it a mid to long range ability.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

Most people say Zephyr is only good with a tonkor or only worth it while using a Tonkor, while I disagree, most people do which is unfortunate.

I know Zeph has a high Survivability, but in her description, it said light and decieveingly Lethal, I want her to fulfill her description while also keeping her old niches

I wonder if they will say she is useless when the indirect Tonkor nerf hits the consoles.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

Sorry, I took a break from warframe for quite a while, what exactly happened to the tonkor anyway?

The Tonkor's and the Simulor's explosions were doing Headshots at all times, even if you hit the enemies' feet.

Nekros because reasons.

Spoiler

shadows_of_the_dead_by_panzerthetank-d6m

48f596b7f4357790f89b66a0b0e0c95e30563b7b

untitled_by_lotushim554-d8w7wzi.png

initiative_by_panzerthetank-d8y3t4l.png

Ignore this forum broke--->

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler