Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Aura mods from The Silver Grove [Reply from DE]

Voltage

13 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

That looks good on paper, but it's still pretty inconsistent. It seems more like something that would make a good Arcane rather than an Aura.

Run it with an AkBronco prime. BOOM. basically infinite +100 power strength as long as you have stuff to shoot at.

i finished the quest, got one of the "potions" and did one mission on earth to find the quest's place again

i found it... but i didn't have anything to do, even with twilight potion equipped

you can say something about how to trigger this event? because isn't fun to farm ice leafs while my scanner doesn't show it all the time

12 minutes ago, theclinton said:

Pretty sure they all got the same drop table

the problem now is: how to make the call?

since i tried to interact with the quest's thing and didn't show anything (it was an spy mission when i did, since i didn't want to lose my potion on sabotage because an randomly bug), neither by 'x', using the potion in consumable wheel near of it, looking around with my synthesis scanner...

or everything is working as intended and i didn't solve the puzzle?

22 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

i finished the quest, got one of the "potions" and did one mission on earth to find the quest's place again

i found it... but i didn't have anything to do, even with twilight potion equipped

you can say something about how to trigger this event? because isn't fun to farm ice leafs while my scanner doesn't show it all the time

Yep, same here.

4 runs, 4 shrines, 3 Twilight Apothic equipped (after the quest), killed almost an hour trying to figure out how to make it work -- no luck so far: no interaction with that pile of rocks and can't use Apothic.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/275104379575457837/D9DEFB118413F48C4344C013B42A34F31A085310/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/275104379575458019/73DC75FB5857361F6456BB7E7286B261693DDBD3/

I GUESS, judging by the power of 25 units of Vestan Moss our «beloved» grind, we need a Sunrise Apothic to make it work >__>

18 minutes ago, theclinton said:

You can get them afterwards too, at least thats how its supposed to work

well... is not working... at least on Earth, Cambria and E prime with Aphotic Twilight equipped, since doesn't exist interaction or anything that can be saw with synthesis scanner

6 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

No one has pictures of them?

@Thundervision already shown the place, but nobody proves that we can fight against these specters again and drop new mods

57 minutes ago, Thundervision said:
Edited by Zeyez

25 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

I was asking for pictures of the mods, not the place. Figured someone would have a picture of the mods, since they are saying they exist.

well, if we can't challenge those specters, how we will rewarded with these mods?

in this case, we have 2 problems: we can't fight them again and we can't find these "new mods" that they are telling to us

@-Voltage-, do you can say something about it beyond using only words? like pictures or [DE] quotes?

after all, you created this topic

or @[DE]Danielle, since she spoke that proverb without hesitation about if this event can be triggerred or is bugged right now

Edited by Zeyez

4 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

well, if we can't challenge those specters, how we will rewarded with these mods?

in this case, we have 2 problems: we can't fight them again and we can't find these "new mods" that they are telling to us

@-Voltage-, do you can say something about it beyond using only words? like pictures or [DE] quotes?

after all, you created this topic

There's a "[DE] quote" in this very thread!

4 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

does the shrine always appear at random or does it only appear sometimes in missions?

they can appear in any earth mission, you just need to search for it

6 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

There's a "[DE] quote" in this very thread!

that doesn't explain everything about my question

if @[DE]Danielle told that exist, probably exist (and i saw it before in topic), but we can find these specters on the quest's place by using aphotics or is it bugged?

metaphorically, if talk that they shopped today, I'm just asking for tax invoice