Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros horus helmet

Hi, im generating an alternative helmet for inaros with the Egyptian god theme, in this case horus , right now is in a sketch stage, nothing too fancy, appreciate the criticism and opinions, im a amateur so this a opportunity to learn some stuff also thanks for you time and contribution. 

Spoiler

104c2afde8402e042530e26246bd0ed7.jpg

Spoiler

7f06955f1bde9ce757030a8b75441869.jpg

So, I'm no Inaros player, but I have a request. I like what you're doing. I really do. But to get your helmet to really look good and convey that Egyptian style, you're gonna have to have a pretty stellar texture for your helmet, and that's gonna include having PBR metal. So, I have a request:

Could you please make a Tennogen skin for Inaros' body to go along with your helmet? Inaros' default texture leaves much to be desired, and it certainly won't go well with an Egyptian-themed helmet. So an Egyptian themed skin for his body would be needed to complement the helmet. Please consider this.

Oh, and the helmet looks amazing.

i will love to make a a full skin but right now, i think is a little big for me and the time i have for it. as for the size im playing safe for now im worry about the helmet getting in the way. ty guys for the feedback 

i will consider the full body skin.

Edited by (PS4)Frozenfenrir

4 hours ago, (PS4)Frozenfenrir said:

i will love to make a a full skin but right now, i think is a little big for me and the time i have for it. as for the size im playing safe for now im worry about the helmet getting in the way. ty guys for the feedback 

i will consider the full body skin.

Also since you are a PS4 tenno as am I(mainly) i want to see this on console asap lol

Hah! *checks watch*

How long has Inaros been out? A couple months now? The second that frame released and we got an "Anubis" helmet, I wondered to myself how long it would be before we saw a Horus helmet, exactly as you have designed it here. I would've made this helm myself but I don't know anything about 3d modelling. Well done!