Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinions on Zephyr's Deluxe Skin?

PrVonTuckIII

Way better, old one somewhat remind me of... furry Mary Sue original characters, which is a no-no from me. Altho the butt will be missed. The new one is worth those ~180 pl (~280 depending on what else comes with it). It looks like it's still missing a lot of work tho. May take a few months to come out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2016 at 2:40 PM, siralextraffo said:

The only problem is that it's too close to the original frame, looks more like a TennoGen job, as someone above said there's no inspiration, no concept, it's a bit flat(which is more than ok for a TennoGen job, of course, given the limited tools permitted). 

This; the current shape doesn't feel as different from the original frame as other deluxe skins (ie, the Oberyon). It really does look "flat" in the front. I prefer the old helmet's horn design over the arches on the new helm (though I like the "face" of the new helmet itself). Overall, an improvement on the original concept, but still feels like it needs more creativity. Love the energy wing idea though!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure about the wings too, I appreciate a lot more human-like designs like the trinity & banshee deluxe.

I drew an alternative skin for Zephyr presented with... maybe we should call this spoilers?
So don't click if you haven't finished the last quest TWW, or just don't read. My english is note fine, maybe I'll edit the story.

Spoiler

oTNi4sx.jpg

I actually liked Novas deluxe skin(with an alt helmet), but I hate how the energy arm things only last for a second while casting - they should either last until all castable effects wear away, or last a few seconds and fade away - not instantly go again.

I mention this because I love the idea of those energy/light wings on the zephyr deluxe skin - but will be again very disappointed if they only last for a split second while casting.

On 8/20/2016 at 1:49 PM, MadHatHacker said:

I'm buying it regardless. Zephyr is one of my favorite frames, and the thought of not being the most stylish Zephyr on the block is abhorrent. 

That said, the new skin is much, much more to my liking and I'm praying it comes alongside a sick AF skin for launchers.

Justice

On 20/08/2016 at 8:38 PM, SenorClipClop said:

Please include a big, ridiculous sniper skin with the release package (Vectis or Rubico)  and maybe a glowing sword skin for maximum Gundam/NGE. :clem: 

Don't say that, they will release a velocitus skin and an amesha skin along side her.

Actually that sounds pretty awesome, but the main point is a lot of the players don't like archwing.