The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nullifiers the death of WF

(PSN)big_eviljak

If the answer to everything was "use more powers", things would get boring for many others ... and they'd ask "why do we even have weapons".

Nullifiers don't follow you around everywhere you go. Nullifiers are not in Grineer/Infested missions.

You have plenty of options from "kill them quickly" to "play Grineer / Infested missions".

6 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Nullifiers have gotten a buff, now they instantly kill snow globe among completely trashing all other abilities. They are ridiculously op. Warframe is fun because of powers and abilities...if i wanted to play a 3rd person shooter...i would play destiny.

Plz nerf nullys.

Null are the only way to stop Cheeze frame like valkyrs, Ash and many other.

Also, u can use a rifle to stop them before they touch ur snowglobe.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Nullifiers have gotten a buff, now they instantly kill snow globe among completely trashing all other abilities. They are ridiculously op. Warframe is fun because of powers and abilities...if i wanted to play a 3rd person shooter...i would play destiny.

Plz nerf nullys.

Totally agree. Especially with the bubble thing being terrible. If you want them to cancel the bubble then at least make then have to hit frost instead.  Also make it so they stop clipping through the environment.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Who stops nullys?

My Artemis Bow and Akstiletto Primes do.

12 minutes ago, Sebrent said:

If the answer to everything was "use more powers", things would get boring for many others ... and they'd ask "why do we even have weapons".

Nullifiers don't follow you around everywhere you go. Nullifiers are not in Grineer/Infested missions.

You have plenty of options from "kill them quickly" to "play Grineer / Infested missions".

This.

Nullifier bubbles also have very small range. Unlike a certain other enemy with an invisible nullifying aura...

8 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Exactly, their ridiculously over powered. So nullys stop cheese frames, as all of u are suggesting....

Who stops nullys?

....You?  ._.  Just hop in there/spray bullets at the bubble and kill em :|   It's not like they're so overpowered that you forget that they have relatively low shield/health value o3o

Edited by Tendou_Souji

12 minutes ago, BAY35 said:

Okay, I hate nullifiers as much as everyone else but do we seriously need threads on them EVERY F*CKING DAY? This is getting ridiculous.

There's a thread everyday because so many people have serious issues with them (I've seen very many people quit after years of playing because of them). This is not just some annoying enemy, they're a poorly designed enemy with fundamental problems. They don't mix up gameplay, they limit it. I could go on and on about why they are a mistake and should be removed entirely. Combas, despite being too weak, and Isolated Bursas are how you mix up gameplay by nullifying powers.

Nullifies are not overpowered, they're just bad designed and not balanced. Their powers were too effective, so DE took the easy road and just made them easy to kill. Instead they should have looked at their place in the game and made changes accordingly. If they were tanks (like eximus bombards), and their spawn rate reduced to only one every wave (until wave 20) they'd be fine. 

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

well those guys sure gave up easy

No they didn't. Guessing by your post count, I'd bet you've been playing for awhile. I probably don't need to tell you that there have been some seriously controversial changes to Warframe and they stayed, adapted, and moved on. I've seen friends get pissed over enemies, but never quit because of them. This was an entirely different phenomenon.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

No they didn't. Guessing by your post count, I'd bet you've been playing for awhile. I probably don't need to tell you that there have been some seriously controversial changes to Warframe and they stayed, adapted, and moved on. I've seen friends get pissed over enemies, but never quit because of them. This was an entirely different phenomenon.

nah they still gave up easily because of an enemy they could not adapt for

OH BOY HERE WE GO AGAIN.

1st nullifiers have ''back line unit'' spawns so in most cases they spawn behind other enemy units and are easy to spot and take care of before they can reach the globe, if you cant shoot a null before he touches the globe its your own incompetence. (unless the map is small like grineer indoor interception for example)

2nd Nullifiers just got nerfed and DE didn't even have to do that so instead of crying maybe a big thanks for the null nerf would go a long way.

3rd

11 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Who stops nullys?

Any assault rifle, or a hitscan weapon with above 5 rounds per second fire rate (which happens to be 80% of all warframe weapons)

4th nullifiers are not overpowered at all, nullifiers are the biggest target in game they have horrid accuracy under 15 meters, and most of the time the allies inside the bubble prevent nullifiers from shooting, and since they are snipers they have less health than common corpus units meaning that a level 120 or so nullifier can be easily killed with any decent weapon that isn't a skana, the OP thing is when the bad scaling system of this game spawn 5 bombards/napalms with the nullifier so the stream of rockets kill you before the nullifier is in range even.

I feel like nullifiers are useless now, because to me, they only become an issue when enemies pass level 60, and with the new relic system, there's no point in fighting those level enemies. But when the time comes for a corpus raid, if there are nullifiers, count me out. They are tank killers. They don't stop p4tw frames at all. The only p4tw frame left is really ash, and he's getting reworked, along with the fact that nullifier really don't stop him either. Nullifiers are the tank killers. Rhino, Chroma, Frost, and Wukong are destroyed by these guys.

Tank abilities are unique in the fact that you need to build up there power to be tanky, like ironclad rhino or vex armor chroma. Wukong requires recasting of his defy to maintain it's potential. The only tank that doesn't have this trait and is tanky on cast is valkyr, but she naturally has the highest armor in game, so she doesn't even need that. Frost is destroyed with a single one of these guys in the room. Forget range builds, forget snipers.

On top of there power effect, they make slow rof weapons like shotguns, snipers, and bows obsolete. And they run fast af, making your only option to destroy them is to dive in and melee. Yet, when an ancient healer is around, this idea goes out the window. How is it that an ancient healer power isn't nullified but my power is? These guys need fixing. Instead of destroying the game because of cheese frames, fix the cheese frames, and that's what DE has been doing, but this enemy is a left over from an old problem that doesn't exist anymore.

4 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

nah they still gave up easily because of an enemy they could not adapt for

Warframe does not exist in a vacuum.  Nullifiers are easy but extremely boring due to loadout skewing.  If Warframe is not fun people move on and stop playing Warframe.  Warframe need to sustain a decent player count to keep producing content you know.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Nullifiers have gotten a buff, now they instantly kill snow globe among completely trashing all other abilities.

Step 1. Kill nullifer(s)

Step 2. Recast snow globe/other abilities.

Rinse and repeat.

Do nullifers suck? Yes.

Do nullifers need to be looked at? Yes.

Are they the end of the world? No.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Step 1. Kill nullifer(s)

Step 2. Recast snow globe/other abilities.

Rinse and repeat.

You know recasting powers isn't free, right?

Anyway, nullies should only suppress your power when in the bubble instead of cancelling them, i.e., if I kill a nullifier then my bubble should go back to normal without me needing to recast it.  That would fix so many of the issues with them.