Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How would you describe the current meta?

Sixty5

I've seen a lot of Tonkor explosions in pubs.

Secondaries aren't usually used.

Heavy weapon melees such as War or Galatine Prime.

Ash Prime, though this is usually random.

However, if a newbie asks for someone to carry them, I can always expect at least Mirage + Simulor combo to be in our squad.

Edited by Beggining
Woot da woop

Extremelly boring. 
I don't mind that there are weapons / frames better than the ones I use. But, the current meta is all about completing any type of mission with the minimum effort and skill. 
Personally, I think that the best weapons / Warframes should be the ones that are more difficult and engaging to use, while weapons that require almost no skill should not be god tier under any circumstance. 
The thing I hate the most about the current meta are CC abilities. While I know that high damaging abilities could be tweaked a little bit too, at least damage abilities don't hurt the flow of the game by simply making enemies do nothing and making the squad to not kill anything, considering this is a game about killing stuff. I hope LoR and CC abilities get looked at, so we can play an actual engaging missions instead of a boring CC fest :c

The same meta we've had for two to three years now.

It basically boils down to not playing the game but rather go on the forums and call everything but what you use overpowered and ask for nerfs.

Whatever happens ingame is just a side attraction, forums and PA fashion is where it's at.

Edited by SetAbominae

There was a Nekros using a SotD build in Hieracorn, high damage and moderate Duration, the other guy in the team, a Vauban, was giving him crap for not using Desecrate, the Nekros was trying to use what he finds fun, and I was in the middle trying to calm both down with "We are doing well Vauban and Nekros is having fun, we are just fine, play as always."

They kept going back and forth for a bit and Vauban decided to leave 2 Excavators later.

I dont care for it, but I really dislike when it people try to force it on others.

BTW: we were in the 10th Excavator when Vauban noticed Nekros was using a non-meta build. Just to show how well we were doing.

Edited by Venom-Snake

THERE IS NO META.......WE ARE THE META.

but seriously people need to stop that meta bs...you can play what you like/ build it how you want(because u know ...forma).this is not a freaking moba game ffs...put 8 forma on the worst weapon IG then go do raids/sortie/whatever....and surprise it works(isnt OP but works), if you now how to play your gun and with your mods....

i played solo this last year( or with my clan) because all those meta kids shooting simulor and whatnot really piss me off, this kind of behavior leads to nerfing or to mr 17 not even knowing that rolling make you take -75%dmg....following a non existant "meta" is just getting used to a braindead gameplay

42 minutes ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

Wish more people understood that with a few forma any weapon can get past the highest expected enemy difficulty.

1 hour ago, kkinnison said:

any 6 forma weapon can be good.  melee only needs maximum of 3 to be good.  any 4+ forma Frame can be good

Except the Panthera, I really tried. It falls hard at the end of the starchart, maybe even before that. Although i only used 5 forma.

@OP meta, is a way of doing things efficiently . So depending what you need to do, what team comp or frame you pick. (Defense,Raids,Exterminate,spy,etc).

Edited by Heliopata