Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

On 10/18/2016 at 2:03 PM, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

DE has said our next build will include the index which is suppose to be the corpus rathuum event.  It hasn't been released on PC yet, so it will be a while before we get an update.

Universal vacuum is on PC. I wonder when we get it and syndicate weapons.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I'm well aware that universal vacuum is on PC.  DE hasn't released the index event on PC yet.  DE has said several times that the next console update will include the index.  DE is going to release the index on PC today or tomorrow.  Hopefully it won't require too many, hotfixes and we can start looking forward to an update in a couple of weeks.

10 hours ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

We are getting Universal vacuum, syndicate weapons, and index even in the next update, so it may take awhile depending on the hotfixes. 

Believe it or not this is good news for us in the end, as it means we will get the index sooner then later; rather then them not wanting it to conflict with TWW and moving it to sometime next year.

@[DE]Drew can you clear up something that's confused me am i right in thinking that the index preview pc just got is not the one we are getting in the next update but the event one or do console tenno get the preview as well? im just confused as the events coming later this year so i was curious if we are getting the preview or just the actual event along with everything else in our next update.

23 hours ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

@[DE]Drew can you clear up something that's confused me am i right in thinking that the index preview pc just got is not the one we are getting in the next update but the event one or do console tenno get the preview as well? im just confused as the events coming later this year so i was curious if we are getting the preview or just the actual event along with everything else in our next update.

Just saw this, and thought I would answer to the best of my ability.

Drew said that he would hopefully have more concrete info on the console build next Tuesday on Ps4@4!

However, I think it would depend ultimately on how long after the preview  the actual full event is scheduled to release.

Hopefully we will get more "content" and less of this filler stuff that's really driving me away from the game. Coming up on 3yrs into this game suffered and endured the worst to get to this point. See more people leave then stay which isn't good.

So I'll look forward to the next ps4 @4 stream to see what info if any we will get....Day of the dead stuff soooooon I hope!

7 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Here I am expecting 8 weapons (6 Syndicate Melees, Gazal Machete, Caustacyst), and whatever else there may be in our next console update. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Hopefully.

It has been confirmed that we are getting the Syndicate Melees and the Index next update. I would like to assume that means Gazal Machete and Djinn outfit are also coming to us, but I have learnt not to assume anything when our updates are involved lol...

im just sick of getting screwed while pc just gets update after update after update and ps4 gets nothing its bad enough they lost over half there player base when they took out the void ive had everything in the game for awile now its just getting boaring so its log in bulid forma go do somthing else been over a month with nothing