Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Magnetize - Consumes energy, No bubble ...

main_antagonist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice. Old post.

Oh well, it's still a thing.

Should definitely refunded power.

Would be nice if it was a ground-targetable ability again.

And even nicer if I could detonate it by casting it on itself. Bonus points if pull on it, would pull enemies into it.

That'd almost make mag a pretty usable and fun frame. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is something we'll see change soon thanks to the detailed feedback! Folks at DE today made it a point to say we're cool to go ahead with looking at some of the worst offenders here (Titania's 3, Mag's 2). Ash's Bladestorm rework works the way desired here: refunds energy if target eliminated by other means. We'll keep you posted!

19 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Titania's 3

Please ask the guys to fix that power while they're at it. It's been bugged since Titania was released. When you're not the host the power doesn't work correctly. Possibly something to do with the ragdolled enemy not being synchronized between host and client.

56 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I think this is something we'll see change soon thanks to the detailed feedback! Folks at DE today made it a point to say we're cool to go ahead with looking at some of the worst offenders here (Titania's 3, Mag's 2). Ash's Bladestorm rework works the way desired here: refunds energy if target eliminated by other means. We'll keep you posted!

Speaking of Ash, are you really satisfied about aiming mechanics on Bladestorm? Madly moving mouse is much more rewarding than well... really aiming...

I hope this will be addressed before Steve builds Ash and makes his very precious QOL notes. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Inaros currently has, and has had, a major issue with Devour. Using a controller, holding the power button to devour an enemy locks you in the animation and you cannot move until the enemy is killed.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It's also an issue with Nidus 3, when you have a few dozens of stacks it doesn't matter as much but early stack (1-20) it can mean a lot to waste 2-3 stacks trying to link with an enemy.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Can we also get a fix for Mag's magnetize incorrectly interacting with hit scan weapons? If enemies are in front of the bubble and not in it, the hit scan bullets will be absorbed instead of hitting the enemy.

1 hour ago, LifeNine said:

Can we also get a fix for Mag's magnetize incorrectly interacting with hit scan weapons? If enemies are in front of the bubble and not in it, the hit scan bullets will be absorbed instead of hitting the enemy.

Also the fact that hitscan multishot, most continuous weapon DPS in general, and critical damage is all ignored when 'absorbing' into the potential of the Magnetise bubble for the purposes of its Damage over Time component (and presumably the explosion on expiration).

I mean, all of this is something we raised when the rework was fresh in the thread specifically made for it, so it's quite sad to see it taking so long to have any of these problems actually addressed as actively being looked into.

Edited by EDYinnit

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sweet jesus is it my birthday? :D