Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soo, TWW yay or nay?

ShikaRoddy

Today? No. This week? Friend and I have felt like yes. Not only because of the last push from content creators to 'get ready' but also the contest DE made. It feels like it's happening very soon. 

Well sh*t....

Edited by Shadow8600
Delayed for another month.

At this point, idc how buggy this update is. So long as the content is good i can ignore any bugs or glitches. DE, just shove it out now and fix the bugs as they are discovered. No point holding it back anymore for quality when the wait has been this long and people no longer care.

3 hours ago, Shadow8600 said:

Today? No. This week? Friend and I have felt like yes. Not only because of the last push from content creators to 'get ready' but also the contest DE made. It feels like it's happening very soon. 

I'm feeling the opposite. The devstream this week and the contest for a promo makes me feel the War Within is next week, though I will never have hope. It seems appropriate to release the promo in conjunction with a teaser site if it really is next week.

Just now, LazerSkink said:

I'm feeling the opposite. The devstream this week and the contest for a promo makes me feel the War Within is next week, though I will never have hope. It seems appropriate to release the promo in conjunction with a teaser site if it really is next week.

That's also very possible. Though I honestly don't think it will go past the 2nd week of October. They managed to build some hype again, it would be foolish to let that go to waste with more delays. 

In reading some articles on gaming sites over the past few months, DE's staff have made it clear they understand that new content is the lifeblood of WF, and a major reason why DE's approach to FTP has worked fairly well, where many other FTP games have not fared nearly as well.

So this lengthy delay in the release schedule of TWW has to be giving Steve ulcers.  As unhappy (salty/bitter/frustrated/etc.) as this situation has made players, none of our jobs depend, even in part, on DE getting this out the door. DE does face this issue. (While I don't think anybody's gonna get fired directly as a result, as a team they understand very well that new content drives their bottom line.  So even if they didn't have to face it this past summer, at the end of their fiscal year they may well have to deal with the repercussions of less content being released this year.)

Just saying, it's very likely that DE HATES this delay far more than we do.