Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang Prime, I really hate it

(XBOX)Oussii

Its not a good idea to have a post with an aggressive undertone. I have been where you have, plenty of us have. I went through 30 t3 MD's in a row and didn't get the Vectis Prime stock. i hate to say it but RNG is RNG. It loves some and hates others. Take a break and come back. Players that are leaving are probably just waiting for TWW, this is normal. They come back for the update and take another break. Its not anything critical. 

14 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

trust me, with all the new upcoming games, some of the players will never come back,

Anyways this is not the subject of my topic, so let's not elaborate on that please

With respect, most of those games have an average of 10-15 hours playtime. They'll get bored with them and come back. I know i did. 

14 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Really? attitude?

Or you are just posting for the sake of doing it?

Should i pray before each game?

Or i should cross my fingers ? attitude?

Hell no.. let me see yours when this happens to you

There is no need for an aggressive tone. He meant that if you look at it differently, then you might not get as frustrated. People that look at it and think "Its not a big deal, i'll get it eventually." These type of players that don't care if they get it or not and simply enjoy the gameplay, tilesets, etc. They also take a break when they get bored/frustrated. I think you might need a break.

new Random().getNextDouble()

Please tell me exactly what value is coming out of this code the next time I run it, all 64bits. I mean exactly. You can't, and repeated calls do not return the same values, and this pseudo random is "random enough" that we can treat it as true random because we cannot get more random. 

This is all you need for "random enough" values. It does not take a PhD to invoke this, and the programmer doesn't need to work at making it somehow more random, if they did, someone would just do this once and distribute it to everyone... I wonder what the Random class built into the language could be... 

What is finally rewarded is irrelevant to the Random Number Generator. 

21 hours ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Bru i have enough plats...

Btw if no plats... Ducats then.

The Point is. RNG is a bad ruler but Grind fiesta is more bad... So stop complain :s

(We all Know is trash.. But if the System change and rare drop more often... Like you Said ash System Price Will drop Like 10 p ea.)

Aka = You are just unluky.

ducats? 15 each?

How about i get 100 ducats each time

for the love of god stop giving lame excuses

YOu are happy with it? just wish you get it 11 times in a row

14 hours ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Why the heck are you complaining? At least you got a prime part. My friend got forma everytime we ran for the akstilleto prime. And how come you didn't have teamates to get a better drop chance?

U wanna put it that way? Fine.. let's see your argument

a forma is 20p, useful to forma weapons and frames

Fang prime bp as it's best is 12p.. so you do the math

anyways, i am not discussing the type of reward, i am complaining about the 11 times in a row.

and it's my choice to play solo as recently i only encounter noobs.

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

12 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Yes, I can see why DE should be deeply concerned over a few dozen players leaving when they have over 20 million players across all platforms.

I don't think the company will survive.

Ha. go see the stats and then tell me about the 20M users.

At it's best we have 80k at any given time

and all the recent changes were only aiming to increase profit / users as so many left

Stop dreaming that we have 20M.. please read stats all over the net and then figure it out

PS: 200 users who can spend monthly over 300$ are by far better than 100000 users who don't spend a dime

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

Just now, (XB1)Oussii said:

Ha. go see the stats and then tell me about the 20M users.

At it's best we have 80k at any given time

and all the recent changes were only aiming to increase profit / users as so many left

Stop dreaming that we have 20M.. please read stats all over the net and then figure it out

http://massivelyop.com/2016/04/07/warframe-celebrates-third-birthday-with-a-shiny-infographic/

Seriously done with you tonight.  You're hostile, antagonistic and really seem like you're just here to sht on anyone that disagrees with you. And honestly, I can't take you or your input seriously after you threw that fit over missing Prisma Shade because you were at your daughters wedding.

7 hours ago, (XB1)TomTheImperator said:

Oussi, are you in a full squad or are you soloing or with not much ppl with radiants

normally i play solo unless someone needs help, because my play style may not like some users.

since you are on Xbox, feel free to join me any time, most welcome !

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

http://massivelyop.com/2016/04/07/warframe-celebrates-third-birthday-with-a-shiny-infographic/

Seriously done with you tonight.  You're hostile, antagonistic and really seem like you're just here to sht on anyone that disagrees with you. And honestly, I can't take you or your input seriously after you threw that fit over missing Prisma Shade because you were at your daughters wedding.

Leave my daughter out of it, in your best case you don't even reach her heels

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

anyways, i am not discussing the type of reward, i am complaining about the 11 times in a row.

I assume he means forma blueprints, which are much less rare than Forma, and after a while you have way more than you need. You can only craft one a day, it costs rare resources, and you can't trade the blueprint. If you have enough Forma bps then they are worse than Primes.

It's your choice to play solo, that's fair enough, I do too, but your choice to play solo results in less drops. That is also your choice. You shouldn't complain about low drop chances if you aren't maximising your rolls, if you had run those 11 keys with other people then it would be statistically impossible to not get a different part. I also play solo, but I understand that I am subjecting myself to lower drop chances because of that.

23 hours ago, LunarEdge7 said:

And here I thought it was an actual post about my dear Fang Prime.

ikr i thought finally someone noticed how beautiful yet ineffective Fang Prime are and was going to talk about them and dual daggers in general...

DE pls buff fang prime and S&A they're too beautiful to die like that

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Leave my daughter out of it, in your best case you don't even reach her heels

that was so petty.

In case you din't understand, Noa used your Daughter's Wedding as a temporal mark, not as refering to her.

If anything, your answer is the one that is bringing your daughter into this, by using her heels as a way to insult one other tenno.

So yeah, you're kinda at fault here.

Edited by tnccs215

24 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

For your posts , i dont think you can call nobody "noob" .... =/

Look at it this way OP: Regardless of whether or not computers can do true RNG or PRNG they are much, much better at RNG then humans are. Ask a person to pick a string of random numbers and it always follows some sort of direct pattern subconsciously. On a side not, computers can actually do true RNG if program ed to do so, but PRNG  is used for games for obvious reasons. True RNG wouldn't really work when i comes to making some parts rarer then others and isn't ideal from a business or gameplay perspective. Providing of course the odds aren't completely stacked against the player. In this case, your experience isn't hard evidence that they are.

I am not against RNG,

i am not also an IT or a programer wizard, but i think something like:

rng default
rand % returns the same value as at startup
ans = 0.8147
ans = 
     Type: 'twister'
     Seed: 0
    State: [625×1 uint32]

rng shuffle
rand
ans = 0.1782
ans = 
     Seed: 992572255
rng shuffle % creates a different seed each time
rng
ans = 
     Seed: 992572264

rng(1) % the seed is any non-negative integer < 2^32 x = randn(1,5)

x = -0.6490 1.1812 -0.7585 -1.1096 -0.8456

x1 = randn(10,10); % move ahead in the random number sequence
s = rng;           % save the settings at this point
x2 = randn(1,5)
x2 = 

0.8404   -0.8880    0.1001   -0.5445    0.3035

x3 = randn(5,5);   % move ahead in the random number sequence
rng(s);            % return the generator back to the saved state
x2 = randn(1,5)    % repeat the same numbers
x2 = 

0.8404   -0.8880    0.1001   -0.5445    0.3035

rng(1) x = randn(1,5)

x = -0.6490 1.1812 -0.7585 -1.1096 -0.8456

and so on......

would be nice. or Something similar,,, a code that could be implemented in the RNG. but what do i know, i am not a programer wiz.

I am simple player. Right?

3 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

snip

You understand the majority of the people in here not only don't understand squat of what you wrote, they also don't need to? You don't have to say a script is possible, everyone knows they can skew the odds in anyone's favor, in any way. Hell, maybe they already do. So posting some coding lines in here really wont achieve anything but silence criticism-- not due to an outstandingly strong argument, but due to to leading to self perceived ignorance. It is a purely rhetorical strategy, that holds no actual logical value. So do a favor to everyone, and explain your intended coding, don't show it. You just come out as a show off.

TL;DR:You don't need to know coding to understand game mechanics. That last post is pure bragging at best, and deceivable at worse; and pointless all together

Edited by tnccs215

20 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

normally i play solo unless someone needs help, because my play style may not like some users.

since you are on Xbox, feel free to join me any time, most welcome !

thats the reason-the more people u get with radiants, the higher the chance is of getting what u want. like if there was two people looking for like nikana prime blade or something, u would have like 2 times the chance of getting it. but if theres four people then u have like 4 times the chance of getting what u want.

also I would join u but I wont be on until another week or so