The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to keep ugly cat head for the people that have it.

Mak_Gohae

So much like all the vacuum mess... people complained enough about the "ugly cat head" and it's going to be changed.

I dont really understand this, why dont they just add a new head instead of change it? People can sell pets now if they dont want them so there is no reason to change it.

So why not let people that want it, and have it now, keep it? Sort of a like the abomination.

HAjNVMV.jpg

Edited by Mak_Gohae

just realized that my cat that i find awesome has this thing called *ugly cat head*. honest i don't want it changed i like my cat. seeing the new head makes me go like bleeeh.

hope that they'll make it that we keep it. i don't like this cuteness hype about the kavat's that's why i like my ugly cat. he looks grumpy and i love it.

I've said this since "Grumpy Kavat" head came out...

I wanted to go counter-culture to the whole "tropical bird contest" and create the ugliest Kavat possible...

I wanted my Kavat to look like it had been sitting in the rain and then fell into a dumpster fire...

I was going to name it "Kavat Vomit"...

I wanted Grineer to see my Kavat and go "D@@@@mmmnnn...."!

As it is, we are half-way to Bronycon with these things.

But oh those DNA fragments...

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

The new one isn't that different.  It makes it look less like it has excess skin and more like fur, which I consider a good thing, and changes the ears to something that feasibly could grow from the ears of the universal kitten head rather than looking like we must have cut the ears down.  Having a choice would be nice but I don't see how they could easily work that into UI to let people make a one-off option to change heads and I don't see head customization becoming a permenant option.

They should make a skin instead, I'm kinda used to my grumpy Kavat and I don't really want him changed.

If the genetic foundry was better, we could change our pet head and tail. And we could extract genes from any pets, so you wont have 150 pets for collection purpose, just the needed amount but a bunch load of "extracted genes" in your "gene bank" for all your compatible pets. Done

Spoiler

Oh and... Why not ?

KubrowPetPatternXmasA.png

Edited by Xgomme

I'm guessing they will let you keep the one you already have, or make a special way for you to chose if you want to have it or not.
in any case just like the mutants I beet they are going to make the older ones non tradable just so that greedy people won't go around selling them for a ton of platinum.

17 hours ago, MantiS-RE said:

just realized that my cat that i find awesome has this thing called *ugly cat head*. honest i don't want it changed i like my cat. seeing the new head makes me go like bleeeh.

hope that they'll make it that we keep it. i don't like this cuteness hype about the kavat's that's why i like my ugly cat. he looks grumpy and i love it.

That's the problem with stuff like this.

The people that dont like it push and push while the people that are fine arent bothered and are just playing the game.

17 hours ago, Spot. said:

Perhaps when the patch for this comes out, a ui option could show up when going to the incubator that asks owners who have this type of kavat if they want to convert?

That would be a good idea. Maybe the new head requires additional scanning to make it.... "pretty". When you have those extra scans you can covert it.

11 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

That's the problem with stuff like this.

The people that dont like it push and push while the people that are fine arent bothered and are just playing the game.

That would be a good idea. Maybe the new head requires additional scanning to make it.... "pretty". When you have those extra scans you can covert it.

That's BS and you know it. It's only feasible if they up drop rates on codes.