The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skins: 6 in development [embers!]

46 minutes ago, ----Dante---- said:

How could DERebecca forgot that Volt doesnt have deluxe skin.

HOW?!

I will not forgive.

26 minutes ago, Aumaan said:

Mag - "last of the starter frames to get a deluxe skin..."

No, that's fine DE, I'll just take my volt and we'll go sit in a corner. We're obviously not wanted.

yea i was like ..wait what about volt ...

then i still have hope for a fiery effect ember deluxe  

Just now, arch111 said:

When I saw the Mag-skin I was sure it was Nova. Im sure it will look great as Mag too.

it reminds me of another tennos drafted design in some ways merged with the trinity deluxe 

9 minutes ago, Larsurus said:

That Mag skin is what Nova Deluxe should have been imo. So sad we got stuck with the fly faced tennis ball riddled Hindu train wreck instead. :sadcry:

I actually predicted something like this will come, I originally thought it was gonna be Nova... .- .

The Mag deluxe skin's shoulders and torso is very reminiscent of Mirage's body archetype, I'm pretty excited for this Deluxe skin. Not too crazy about the helmet though. If only us console players could get one of the cool-looking Tennogen Mag helmets or skins to mix and match with this deluxe skin when it hits the global build, then I can see some nice Fashionframe concepts on my end.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

16 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

does look like it should...but at same time seems mag ..ish 

Cv40iHiXYAAHr0W.jpg:large

I feel a little disappointed, but i can't tell exactly why. Maybe because she's not magnetized enough? Why only her forearms and shoulders? I'd prefer her solid.

Spoiler

And more slick but ok 

5 minutes ago, texrei said:

I feel a little disappointed, but i can't tell exactly why. Maybe because she's not magnetized enough? Why only her forearms and shoulders? I'd prefer her solid.

Hide contents

And more slick but ok 

Personally, I think it's the lower torso and legs that are characteristically unimaginative, just like how base and immortal skin Mag [Prime] looks (aside from her TMNT toes; ehhh). It's just smooth lines with no engaging texture, no clothes, no cloth physics, etc. Also, the floating plates on the side of her hips are Mag Prime-ish. There really isn't anything to preach home about Mag's Deluxe skin other than her helmet, upper torso, shoulders, and arms.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Personally, I think it's the lower torso and legs that are characteristically unimaginative, just like how base and immortal skin Mag [Prime] looks (aside from her TMNT toes; ehhh). It's just smooth lines with no engaging texture, no clothes, no cloth physics, etc. Also, the floating plates on the side of her hips are Mag Prime-ish. There really isn't anything to preach home about Mag's Deluxe skin other than her helmet, upper torso, shoulders, and arms.

That's how I feel about the Rhino Deluxe skin's sketch, but still that's what it is. Just a sketch. We wont know just yet what she'll get like a Syndana or something (or they end up changing the initial idea into something else), but regardless lol.

Not personally here nor there on her. She has tons of skins as is (not saying that's bad), so for me it'll depend on the other stuff in the bundle if I'll pick it up or not.

Though a side note, when they did tease that sketch yesterday, I figured it was a dead-givaway that is was Mag, just by the floaty-bits on her hips alone, since she's the only one to have that. But that's just me haha.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

10 hours ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

That's how I feel about the Rhino Deluxe skin's sketch, but still that's what it is. Just a sketch. We wont know just yet what she'll get like a Syndana or something (or they end up changing the initial idea into something else), but regardless lol.

Not personally here nor there on her. She has tons of skins as is (not saying that's bad), so for me it'll depend on the other stuff in the bundle if I'll pick it up or not.

Though a side note, when they did tease that sketch yesterday, I figured it was a dead-givaway that is was Mag, just by the floaty-bits on her hips alone, since she's the only one to have that. But that's just me haha.

in dev 82 they did a live sculpt of it